What's new

Will your business expand faster by selling new products to existing customer or selling current products to new customers?

I think it makes no difference whether the products are new or existing when it comes to selling them, since the important thing is to please new or old customers according to what they want. To do this you must have in stock the demand requested by them and you can close the sale of the product.

If you want your business to grow, you need new products, if you want your business to generate more revenue you not only should retain the existing customers but also get new customers.

A business can grow faster by selling new products to existing customers because the customers would have gotten a strong confidence in the seller making it easy for them to buy any products he or she introduced to them so far they need it they won't even bother to go elsewhere to go and buy from another seller in the market
I agree with your reasoning, I enjoy selling to older customers because they have grown to love my products and always refer me to new ones. Nevertheless every business needs both old and new customers
Post automatically merged:

A business can grow faster by selling new products to existing customers because the customers would have gotten a strong confidence in the seller making it easy for them to buy any products he or she introduced to them so far they need it they won't even bother to go elsewhere to go and buy from another seller in the market
I agree with your reasoning, I enjoy selling to older customers because they have grown to love my products and always refer me to new ones. Nevertheless every business needs both old and new customers

Your business will expand by doing both. In business, what you are constantly thinking about is how to increase and expand whatever it is you are into. If you are into buying and selling, as time goes on , you introduce some new products alongside the already exsisting products. That way you satisfy not only exsisting customers, but new customers too.

Your business will expand by selling new and old products. Old products keeps old customers while new products brings new customers to the business which in turn generate good profits for the business.

Of cause yes, when you are selling a good product you are going to have so many customers in your business, and your customers will keeping coming.

It depends on the type of business. But it's always the desire of business personnel to have new customers every now and then. Keep your old customer and make new one is the goal for most business.

From your question above, my answer may tread a different route, old customers are mostly people who are loyal to your business, they have enjoyed services from you and always comes back for, they help sustain you calculatetable income.

9But to expand you need to get more clients hence the drive for new clients or customers, opening new branches and networking

You have to keep both, because if you new customers and loose the old ones, your has pretty much not grown. So you new to service both the old and new customers.
Through above question for you about the end of year party and, I think the best way to buy a house in the next time I think a business card and I also want you to do that nowadays is the most important than anything else in different places and they earn money and enjoy

On think your business will only expands by selling off your goods to your customers be it old or new customers alike. Businesses does not know old or new customers to make sales

Really, I do not see what is wrong with doing them both, it is not wrong. Bit whenever you want to launch a new product, it is best that you first give it to existing customers and hear their honest opinions first before taking it to the public.

On think your business will only expands by selling off your goods to your customers be it old or new customers alike. Businesses does not know old or new customers to make sales
Business really don't know old or new ,because even some of the old customers do have high purchasing power compared to the new customers ,so they shouldn't be segregrated

In dealing with this kind of situation I will prefer to sell new products to new customers or new clients because I believe the regular client are those who have enjoyed my service and are satisfied so I need more or new clients.

The both contribute a very important part of your business that should nor be taken for granted. It is not wrong selling the both type of products to the both type of customers you have.

It is actually a fact base on the patronage of your business for new products to be introduce to existing customers,because these are the ones that have kept faith and has been patronising the business for some time,it would be easy for the business owner to introduce new products to them.

I do not think you will have to go that far in terms of your business strategy. The both options are good options and there is no need trying to seoerate them .

I think both options work, you have made some valid points as well. I think it all comes down to marketing and your sale strategy.

Selling new products or the current one is not a factor in any business, I think the most important factors is how you are able to satisfy the needs and demands of your customers, these are the things that will retain your customer and make them come back.

Business expand in both cases, it depends upon types of customers as well as products. If products are ascending or growing in season then the new customers are best as compared to new customers. On other hand, if products are not coming in the market then existing customers are best.
I really love your submission. Both customers are important for the survival of every business. It is not all the time that existing customers buys things from you. You need the support of the new ones to keep the business going.

It works in both ways. When we target only new customer, previous customer will get less preference which is not acceptable. it is better to give preference to both.

Either way could definitely lead to an increase in output of a business if done right and proper, more focus should be kept on market to monitor if those are solutions that would work

Newest Directory Listings

• Featured
Vicky1225
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
Expand your business scale with over 200 million clean IP addresses, stellar features, and affordable prices provided by 922S5Proxy.
Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
Back