What's new

Will your business expand faster by selling new products to existing customer or selling current products to new customers?

If you want to get the best out of your business then I will advise that you should not even be thinking but you should try to do all of them because they can boost your business is if being done equally.

Both old and new customers in a business must be treated equally but sometimes you have to first of all gain the trust of new people that are coming into your business . You should rather think of selling the best quality product to them first and then your older customers. This is just a suggestion but it is advisable for everyone to be treated equally.

It really depends , if your business is facing challenges in competing with competirors around you, then you need to think about what your customer want , it either to repackage or produce a new product.

Though both are very important, you might need to strive to maintain your present customers by selling new products to them because its hard to get new customers,try to retain your present customers to be able to attract new customers.

This is not what determines if a business will succeed or not , there are some clients that will request for older product while some will needs the new one. You just have to know what people demands and give it to them. That's All.

Though both are very important, you might need to strive to maintain your present customers by selling new products to them because its hard to get new customers,try to retain your present customers to be able to attract new customers.
As long as business is concerned, all customers are very important and should be treated as such. Whether they are new or old customers, respect and courtesy should be shown at all times.

You should always try to take everybody along in your business and that is going to make you to stand at a very good point. This is why I advise that you should do a little of both.

I feel one's business will move faster by selling new products to existing customers than by selling existing products to new customers especially if tge products are nice. The old customers will definitely bring in newer customers.
One of the use of these strategy id that,it will definitelly mke the customers to make use of word of mouth by telling others especially if the product is very good,this method will really work out well.
I feel one's business will move faster by selling new products to existing customers than by selling existing products to new customers especially if tge products are nice. The old customers will definitely bring in newer customers.
One of the use of these strategy id that,it will definitelly mke the customers to make use of word of mouth by telling others especially if the product is very good,this method will really work out well.

Last edited:
Selling new product to existing and new customers is one of the best way of expanding and upgrading your business its somehow not advisable to keep selling the Same thing things years .

Well selling current products to new customers is not the best strategy but I believe maintaining your existing customers is the best and introduced new more customers yo you.

The truth is, old customers are the most loyal customers you'll always have, I'm not saying to you to ignore new customers but it's just that there are not as loyal as a the old ones.

I rather expand my business by selling new products to my existing customers than nee customers. I believe they are the reason why I have new customers and had it been they were not been satisfied, it will be very difficult to have new ones.

It would grow both ways .
But I think it might be faster if you take existing market products and add value to them by making some innovative amends.

But I think it might be faster if you take existing market products and add value to them by making some innovative amends.
That's seems to be a good idea, you can actually earn money by just adding little on from what you know, earning money is not easy especially online, we work hard before we can earn it.

That's seems to be a good idea, you can actually earn money by just adding little on from what you know, earning money is not easy especially online, we work hard before we can earn it.
Indeed, but talking about selling to new customers.
Do you think that would be helpful ?
Do you think it would be better than making new products or services?

Indeed, but talking about selling to new customers.
Do you think that would be helpful ?
Do you think it would be better than making new products or services?
Well for me I think if you are providing a good customers service it doesn't really matter if he's new or a old customer, I believe that's the only best way to retain them.

Yeah innovations can be a little bit faster because the customers are already conversant of the existing product and it would be easier for them to know about the added quality.

Yeah innovations can be a little bit faster because the customers are already conversant of the existing product and it would be easier for them to know about the added quality.
That's the drill, but if you have a good marketing team and they launched into marketing very well. The inventions would be great looking from a long term perspective.

That's the drill, but if you have a good marketing team and they launched into marketing very well. The inventions would be great looking from a long term perspective.
You are right, inventions requires alot put into marketing, and without that successfully done would lead to lack of patronage which would not be good to the company.

You are right, inventions requires alot put into marketing, and without that successfully done would lead to lack of patronage which would not be good to the company.
Sometimes one if the major sales challenges encountered by new companies is due to lack or incompetence of the marketing team.
Marketing is very important in new companies.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back