What's new

Will you trade or invest on cryptocurrency if it is illegal in your country

If you have never invested or traded crypto currency or made use of crypto currency wallet so how do you withdraw from bizdustry because I know the only method available on bizdustry right now is litecoin.
Bizdustry pays via paypal and litecoin. I send my payment to my friend's account (those who are based in foreign country) than they send me local currency

Bizdustry pays via paypal and litecoin. I send my payment to my friend's account (those who are based in foreign country) than they send me local currency
I haven't seen the PayPal option in the withdrawal method for a while now but isn't sending to someone's PayPal stressful and even incur more charges for you because I have tried it before and when i calculated it the loss was close to $2.

Of course and that is exactly what I am really doing right now. the government of my country banned cryptocurrency and this has affected some of us for one way or the other.

If you believe the policy will soon change, I think you can try investing even when it is illegal. I think it is safe as government cannot crack down your wallet.

Its safer if dont trade or have anything to do with crypto if your country sees it as illegal. To prevent unnecessary risk. But i know alot of persons would stil give it a try and still trade on it especially when it is what they where doing the ban

Oh well, crypto currency is already banned in my country so it should be illegal but we have other means to transact bitcoin withdrawal that is peer to peer and since most crypto are untraceable, the government can't do anything.

If cryptocurrency is illegal in your country then it is better for you to invest in it because they ban may be lifted you tomorrow that will be a good investment.

Its safer if dont trade or have anything to do with crypto if your country sees it as illegal. To prevent unnecessary risk. But i know alot of persons would stil give it a try and still trade on it especially when it is what they where doing the ban
That is true, to be safe one need to avoid anything that can put him in trouble. The government may have their reasons for making it illegal. I will never participate in such dealings for my safety.

If cryptocurrency is an illegal activities in my country I would look for a better way to migrate to a cheap country that do not have any issue with cryptocurrency, I don't see why a growing economy of any country should ban cryptocurrency.

As a law abiding citizen, if the government of my country says it will be illegal to be trading in and transacting in any form with cryptocurrencies, I will simply comply with the law

Once the government ban crypto currency in your country. It is illegal to do any business with crypto currency. I will advice you to stop any crypto business because it is a punishable offence if you are been cut.

Once the government ban crypto currency in your country. It is illegal to do any business with crypto currency. I will advice you to stop any crypto business because it is a punishable offence if you are been cut.
At present crypto trading is not banned in our country. But once there is a law that bans the use of crypto then I would abide because I am always a law-abiding citizen. Let us wait for news if China had arrested some of their people who are still dealing with crypto coin.

Cryptocurrency is not a country specific currency so no government can brand it as illegal unless of course, they ban transactions in local currency. But then I have other options open. I can use my international connections.

I don't see why you can't invest in crypto because it is deemed illegal. Crypto is a legitimate way of making money if you want. If you don't want to indulge in any illegal activity then steer clear.

In my country, people were actually arrested for transacting crypto with thier account, but here I am making money and getting paid in litecoin 😁

I will advise you to choose another payment option other than cryptocurrency if there is anyone you can use. is this will ensure that you are safe from being prosecuted for the possession of cryptocurrency your country. Peace of mind is very important in everything you do.

In my country, people were actually arrested for transacting crypto with thier account, but here I am making money and getting paid in litecoin 😁
Lol humans would always find a way to go round things as long as they have been making money from it, they would not want to stop. Not to mention in a situation whereby they are not given something else to replace what has been stopped they would continue and risk being arrested.

Lol humans would always find a way to go round things as long as they have been making money from it, they would not want to stop. Not to mention in a situation whereby they are not given something else to replace what has been stopped they would continue and risk being arrested.
That is what God has used you to bless humans, critical and cognitive thinking which can be made use of to manouver any situation at all.

Lolz, does it mean that the government of your country considered cryptocurrency as an illegal mode of transaction ? I don't know about your country but most African country accept cryptocurrency and not see anything wrong with it.

Actually the illegal things we do now adays seems to be always successful compare to when doing the legal ones none of them is easier at all they all requires you giving it your all .

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back