What's new

Will you trade or invest on cryptocurrency if it is illegal in your country

Lolz, does it mean that the government of your country considered cryptocurrency as an illegal mode of transaction ? I don't know about your country but most African country accept cryptocurrency and not see anything wrong with it.
Yes, I guess you can say that my government is a skeptical government that doesn't see the good in most things and takes decision not really considering the citizens.

If you believe the policy will soon change, I think you can try investing even when it is illegal. I think it is safe as government cannot crack down your wallet.
Yeah sure you can store crypto in wallets like Trust wallet and others , but one may find it difficult to sell those cryptos for fiat money if the crypto is banned. Otherwise he should contact any foreign buyer of crypto for paypal.

I have come to know the sweetness and the importance, benefit of crypto currency and since it has been banned in my country , I never associated my banks and my cards with the transcation of crypto currency trading.

Yes, I guess you can say that my government is a skeptical government that doesn't see the good in most things and takes decision not really considering the citizens.
But that is not how a normal government of a country should do, at least they should put a citizen into consideration when they're taking any decision, if people are comfortable with cryptocurrency they should allowed it.

May I express my wonderment why crypto coin trading is not being banned by governments. It is illegal, not a registered company and not paying taxes. That clearly means crypto coin is not a legal commodity. If that is the case then the authorities can arrest the owners of such businesses.

But that is not how a normal government of a country should do, at least they should put a citizen into consideration when they're taking any decision, if people are comfortable with cryptocurrency they should allowed it.
A government should be considerate, true but the government is also with the responsibility to check well before implementing a policy so they may not necessarily carry out the wishes of the citizens every time.

A government should be considerate, true but the government is also with the responsibility to check well before implementing a policy so they may not necessarily carry out the wishes of the citizens every time.
But there is nothing wrong with cryptocurrency, United States is the best country in the world and they have never bann cryptocurrency because that is not the real problem of the country. Then why Nigeria ?

Cryptocurrency is illegal in my home country. Buying, selling, or even possessing cryptocurrency is punishable by law. People have been arrested for trading and possessing cryptocurrency. I have never tried using or investing on cryptocurrency because it is illegal here. I never took interest in cryptocurrency until now becauae I did not know how I can earn cryptos. However, bizdustry pays crypto and if I want, I can receive payment in cryptos. Now I want to ask a question, crypto is illegal in my country, should I receive payment in crypto?
well it qiut instructive to stay on the safer side,as that measure might make them to do an underground clamp down on defaulters,but since you have another option of payment by Bizdustry you can make do with that which is Paypal option.

Some of these things may not be illegal until we are completely caught red-handed. So this implies I will continue to trade it unless I'm caught

That is a very funny question oh because in my country where getting a job is harder than getting a lady pregnant is that where you will ask that kind of question or is it in a country that the president opened his mouth and said to the nation at large that the people should just forget it and start looking for a job for themselves oh because there was no job in government available anymore. imagine how careless the speech was

Since it is profitable and it can provide a means of living to me, I will not mind the fact that it is illegal in my country for I will continue to do it

Cryptocurrency is illegal in my home country. Buying, selling, or even possessing cryptocurrency is punishable by law. People have been arrested for trading and possessing cryptocurrency. I have never tried using or investing on cryptocurrency because it is illegal here. I never took interest in cryptocurrency until now becauae I did not know how I can earn cryptos. However, bizdustry pays crypto and if I want, I can receive payment in cryptos. Now I want to ask a question, crypto is illegal in my country, should I receive payment in crypto?
This entirely depends on you and how reasonable the government of your country is in making the reasons for such restrictions on Cryptos know to the people. However, I would use Cryptos even if banned in my country because I know what level of ignorance has been displayed by the government as regards crypto use.

That is a funny question oh with the way my country is messed up to ban crypto in a very fast way but the ruler of the nation can open his trot and tell the whole nation that there is no more work that it is best you just go and look for work to do to survive instead of wasting time hoping for one work that will not come

I always believe that the strength of cryptocurrency lies in the power of his adoption so if people are not going to be using it or it becomes a letter then there is no point of the whole thing.

Since it is profitable and it can provide a means of living to me, I will not mind the fact that it is illegal in my country for I will continue to do it
Your opinion is the same with some Chinese (I have many Chinese friends here). However, when China became strict and had issued a circular that crypto coin users will be arrested then that changed the landscape of trading by the Chinese. I think that is one factor why market prices of crypto coins are dropping.

Some people in other regions where it is banned are simply trading it securely cos its very anonymous. Since it isn't easy tracking it down they can easily transact through it.

Since the government didn't consider the use of crypto currency as scamming and bad, I will still continue to trade and invest since its putting food on my table and providing for my basic needs.

I can give you a guarantee that there are people in China that are still holding and trading cryptocurrencies profitably even though, there's a ban.

Be it legal or illegal in my country, I will always invest in crypto currency. I will invest in crypto currency and whenever I need to withdraw to my bank account then I will first withdraw to other payment processor

I don't think it is a good thing to do something that's illegal in your country because you are putting yourself in danger and wrath of the government authorities.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back