What's new

Will you trade or invest on cryptocurrency if it is illegal in your country

There is absolutely no point in trying to put myself on the risk of going to jail so once cryptocurrency become illegal in my country then I'm going to forget everything about it.

Write your reply...I think if crypto currency is banned in one's country , never use your bank or card to buy crypto currency as a banking transaction are traceable and might be booked by they law and might not be able to keep your money safe

It depends on how severe the law deals with cryptocurrencies. Its also depends on the risk you are willing to take. It might be more trouble than it's worth in the long run.

If crypto is banned by the government of your country ibut made or said to be illegal all you need to do is obey the law and don't use Bitcoin as a payment method

Why should.i be trading in a commodity that has been termed illegal In my country? That will be breaking the law then. If the cryptocurrency is made illegal in my country I will certainly not trade it

All the looting done by the government is it not illegal? A ban was placed this year on Crypto currency but I will trade and invest in crypto currency when I master the technicalities involved! They're not living up the expectations of the masses why should they ban a trade that is decentralized and harmless?

Cryptocurrency is illegal in my home country. Buying, selling, or even possessing cryptocurrency is punishable by law. People have been arrested for trading and possessing cryptocurrency. I have never tried using or investing on cryptocurrency because it is illegal here. I never took interest in cryptocurrency until now becauae I did not know how I can earn cryptos. However, bizdustry pays crypto and if I want, I can receive payment in cryptos. Now I want to ask a question, crypto is illegal in my country, should I receive payment in crypto?

In what country do you live? i am sure that despite the fact that cryptocurrencies might be banned in your country, there must be many people who would be trading in crypto coins. I do not think that there should be a problem. You must not show anyone that you are trading in crypto. You can do that by exchanging coins online and never deal with your bank or any other financial institution in your country, as suggested by other people.

I receive cryptos as a payment from various sites. I use desktop smart phone wallets to store my coins. No one can discover my crypto assets unless they have access to my phone. Therefore, I believe I am safe even though it is illegal to hold cryptos in my country

Well, yes. I will still trade it if it becomes illegal in my country. Right now cryptocurrencies are legal in my country. I do not think that any government can stop you from trading crypto, if you trade crypto online and never trade crypto locally through your banks.

The best I will have done or will like to do is to trade this involved daily or day to day business transactions which is more preferable to me than the investment even though both of them aimed at profit making and they all generate alot of profit over time but I prefer trading because it's every activity.

Many countries do not have consistent laws regulating bitcoin. It is regulated in most countries, and some have banned it entirely.

Crypto currency has been banned in my country but I prefer to receive crypto payment because it helps me save and yield good profit I just make sure I don't transact crypto in my bank account so I don't get caught.

such a bad experience,if countries ban crypto currency there is high possibility of them to renounce that ban ,but many countries do not take it that way ,but am hoping one day they will understand

Why should.i be trading in a commodity that has been termed illegal In my country? That will be breaking the law then. If the cryptocurrency is made illegal in my country I will certainly not trade it
What about if you find yourself in a situation whereby where you usually work before the ban, they pay on crypto but along the line your country government placed a ban on it. How would you do in such a situation? Give up the work? And maybe that's your only source of income.

Many countries do not have consistent laws regulating bitcoin. It is regulated in most countries, and some have banned it entirely.
People belonging to those countries where bitcoin is partially banned or there is no clarity regarding the future of bitcoin can take a brave step for trading crypto , especially if the population of that particular country is large. Government can hardly keep track of the people using bitcoin secretly or through indirect ways.

Cryptocurrency is illegal in my home country. Buying, selling, or even possessing cryptocurrency is punishable by law. People have been arrested for trading and possessing cryptocurrency. I have never tried using or investing on cryptocurrency because it is illegal here. I never took interest in cryptocurrency until now becauae I did not know how I can earn cryptos. However, bizdustry pays crypto and if I want, I can receive payment in cryptos. Now I want to ask a question, crypto is illegal in my country, should I receive payment in crypto?
I will invest in cryptocurrency because I do not consider it illegal.
The problem is that those trying to place a ban on it may be investing in it, and pretentiously placing an order they aren't keeping to.

I don't even think that there can be any law that can easily restrict people from trading cryptocurrencies the only thing is that it will be very difficult for them to trade cryptocurrency to their Fiat currencies because even China that is trying his best is not really succeeded.

I won't be in a haste to invest or trade,I will research to understand the minimal possiblity of getting caught especially if it is my means of survival.

If the trading of cryptocurrency were to be made illegal in my country today, I will not trade in it again. Why would I want to put myself into trouble with the authorities when I know that something is made illegal?

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back