Will you trade or invest on cryptocurrency if it is illegal in your country

Justin

Ledgendary Member
5000+ Posts Club
Jan 6, 2021
USD
$0.0000USD
Biznotes
Cryptocurrency is illegal in my home country. Buying, selling, or even possessing cryptocurrency is punishable by law. People have been arrested for trading and possessing cryptocurrency. I have never tried using or investing on cryptocurrency because it is illegal here. I never took interest in cryptocurrency until now becauae I did not know how I can earn cryptos. However, bizdustry pays crypto and if I want, I can receive payment in cryptos. Now I want to ask a question, crypto is illegal in my country, should I receive payment in crypto?

If cryptocurrencies is illegal in your country, please do not trade or accept it as a payment medium for you to be on a safe side. Cryptocurrencies was recently ban in the banking transactions of my country but we can still use it, it's not illegal here neither is it legal also.

Cryptocurrency is not illegal to me, if our leaders in our country see it as illegal because they have no control over it, that will not make me see it as illegal too. I will invest and trade it if u can.

About a week ago, cryptocurrency was publicly banned as a means of payment or trading in my home country, Nigeria.
You know what I think, only people with backward thinking would think negatively about cryptocurrencies. Honestly, I am ashamed because of the reasons for the ban.
There are about twenty one million bit coins from existence (correct me if I'm wrong), the rich people in my country can't buy Btc, instead they make it uneasy for the masses that hold from the introduction. Instead of buying at high prices, they connived to ban, bringing terrible reasons that it affects the economy. Why can't they bring better reasons like taxing just like the way Germany tax freelancers. Someday, I hope my country will be ruled by people with innovative ideas and not those that are not interested in the development in the country

Personally I'm thankful that cryptocurrency is not illegal in my country, though there's been ban on Banks accepting cryptocurrency transactions but we'll still find a way around it.

If cryptocurrency was illegal in my country I'll still do it.. I can sell it to a citizen of another country and get my fiat payment

I don't think you can actually do crypto currency trading actively when your country see it as illegal. But for the investment, you can still invest much funds into it because that doesn't need a lot of cash in cash out, it only requires cash in and for that reason, it would not be too difficult for you to manage.

Cryptocurrency is illegal in my home country. Buying, selling, or even possessing cryptocurrency is punishable by law. People have been arrested for trading and possessing cryptocurrency. I have never tried using or investing on cryptocurrency because it is illegal here. I never took interest in cryptocurrency until now becauae I did not know how I can earn cryptos. However, bizdustry pays crypto and if I want, I can receive payment in cryptos. Now I want to ask a question, crypto is illegal in my country, should I receive payment in crypto?
Well yeah , i am a trader i cannot skip cryptocurrencies like that. Even pubg banned in India but people are still playing it using Vpn Proxy , So , definitely i am gonna work on cryptocurrencies even if it gets banned.

If in your country cryptocurrency is considered illegal, it's better if you don't own crypto, let alone trade or invest because it will break the law. If cryptocurrency was illegal in my country, maybe I would move to a neighboring country that legalized crypto,

Cryptocurrency is a legal currency in Nigeria but I am also a cryptocurrency trader although I am not an expert in this field that is why I don't really read my money in trading of cryptocurrencies for now until I have full understanding of how to treat successfully without losing a single penny.

If cryptocurrency is illegal in your country, don't go into it. Here in Nigeria, it is not declared illegal but government want to Chass shadow by instructing bank to close the accounts of crypto trader. Which means you can't enjoy banking facilities if you are a cryptocurrency trader but there some other way to sell your stuff.

Government banning cryptocurrencies in countries is like ignorant act to me. They just don't want to embrace the future. Recently, one African country just accepted cryptocurrencies to be traded by her citizens. In my country, it has just been regulated too. What a shame

Of recent in my country, the government ban banks from processing ctypto related transactions. Our government are greedy and selfish; they don't want the citizens financial freedom simply because they can't control its operations

Cryptocurrencies have not been regulated in my country but there are no laws that indicate that it is illegal. So I have no fear trading, holding or investing in it. Many people are using it so much in my country and some articles say that it may be regulated soon.

"Illegal" is the word. This means it is criminal. So there is no point doing any business that is regarded as illegal in any country. In my country, it is not illegal to trade. You won't just be able to withdraw proceeds from crypto into your local bank account.

It is not easy to trade cryptocurrency in my country because cryptocurrency is something that need a good and constant training before you can achieve the level of achieving something tangible from trading of cryptocurrency if not you will lose so much.

There is no need dealing in illegal investments as it will be effort in futility. You can receive payment in PayPal as your government has banned crypto. It will safe you the stress of trying to cut corners and you might be caught and dealt with by the laws of your country.

The countries that consider it illegal or are not allowing it's use are basically the ones that need it the most at this moment. These countries are usually in the developing phase and fear tax exemption among many but oversee the advantage crypto could provide in many other terms.

Why would they make it Illegal, I have rights and they just can't take it away like that, if they don't give me a genuine reason why they are banning it or they are banning it for flimsy and basic excuse, honestly, I'll continue using Cryptocurrencies

I can't see fire then carry my hands go and put inside,once I realized that it is scam,I can't panetrate rather to make any attempt of Investing with them,that is why it is good to do a little investigation before doing anything online.

If cryptocurrency is banned in your country, never use your bank or card to buy cryptocurrency as banking transactions are traceable and you might be booked by law. However, if possible receive crypto as a medium of payment and continue to build your crypto portfolio. Sooner or later your government will accept cryptocurrency.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back