What's new

Will you trade or invest on cryptocurrency if it is illegal in your country

Early this year, crypto currencies were banned in my country, but I still buy and sell anytime I want to. Binance has made everything really easy for me.

The fact that the country declares it illegal doesn't stop me from transacting with it in as much as I'm not using for any illegal purpose. Cryptocurrency is a global currency, so if a particular country reject, it will be accepted in another country.

If only if the government can lift the ban in crypto currency, I will trade and invest in crypto currency because of the gain I am going to make in it and i will be able to withdraw directly into my account.

Cryptocurrency is illegal in my home country. Buying, selling, or even possessing cryptocurrency is punishable by law. People have been arrested for trading and possessing cryptocurrency. I have never tried using or investing on cryptocurrency because it is illegal here. I never took interest in cryptocurrency until now becauae I did not know how I can earn cryptos. However, bizdustry pays crypto and if I want, I can receive payment in cryptos. Now I want to ask a question, crypto is illegal in my country, should I receive payment in crypto?
I think that you should refrain from crypto if it is deemed to be illegal in your country because this can have serious repercussions in a legal standing that could result in even jail time.

The asp ct of bam placed on cryptocurrency in my country was on not using our banks to trade directly with cryptocurrency trading platforms. These platforms cann no longer send us our payment like they do before any more to our bank accounts. Yes I will trade and invest in cryptocurrency in spite of the ban

Concerning if I will trade or invest on cryptocurrency if it is illegal in my country. Well, I believe one can differentiate by his/herself the right from the wrong, even as the government as placed a ban on crypto currency in my country, I don't see it as illegal and I know it is not, so I keep investing into it

Cryptocurrencies trading in my country is not been completely banned and so it is neither legal nor ilegal here. It is ilegal to transact with banks but not ilegal to transact it as and with individuals as we do now in using P2P trading

Cryptocurrencies is also banned in my country too but it is not illegal or punishable to deal in cryptocurrencies. The government is only trying to protect the funds that people have in the banks for not being used to trade in cryptocurrencies. Hence, the reason it banned banks and other financial institutions from dealing in cryptocurrencies. Individual can deal in Cryptos as they so wishes.

If its legal in most of the countries and my country banned it when it is not promoting evil or malicious deeds, I'll still invest into it. That's the case with Cryptocurrency, it has help us earn some reasonable amount of money online.

If I will be In your shoes then i will not even start so i strongly advise you if the trade for crypto is illegal and punishable then please don't invest because even if it is In secret you invest you will one day be cort and purnishe.

Yes I would have invested in cryptocurrency and traded it also even if it was illegal in my country. Cryptocurrency has created a new atmosphere for so many years especially in developing countries like Nigeria where job opportunities are not plenty.

At the moment, I'm not trading Cryptocurrency, I'm just holding it. I'm just starting into the world of Cryptocurrency. Gradually I'll be going to improve my knowledge and to gain high in the future.

This is very serious,use of crytpo currency to be considered an illegal and chargeable activity by the laws of the country? I think we need to probe more as to what reasons are given and come to think of it that it means we are not equals in this this world because all you need top have crytpo is a gdget and internet which in this error you cannot restrict a person that much.

If the trading in trading were made an ilegal thing in my country, I will not want to go against the law to trade it. But if it is neither legal nor ilegal based on the interpretations of laws concerning it's usage, I will trade always

I really do not think that "trading" cryptocurrencies is banned in any country. Actually, it is banned to deal in cryptocurrencies in exchange of fiat currencies in most of the countries like Nigeria, if I am not wrong. Please remember there is a BIG difference between the two things. Dealing or exchanging fiat currencies might be banned in your country but still you can trade and earn money by trading cryptocurrencies, so there is nothing wrong in trading in cryptocurencies despite crypto being ban in your country.

Already Cryptocurrency isn't accepted wholeheartedly on our country. But we feel comfortably trading and transacting around it because its legit.

Yes I would have invested in cryptocurrency and traded it also even if it was illegal in my country. Cryptocurrency has created a new atmosphere for so many years especially in developing countries like Nigeria where job opportunities are not plenty.
If my country declares cryptocurrency illegal, that will not stop me from trading or investing since it's my money at stake. In as much I don't use it for any illegal purpose, I'm going to continue with it.

If my country declares cryptocurrency illegal, that will not stop me from trading or investing since it's my money at stake. In as much I don't use it for any illegal purpose, I'm going to continue with it.
I don't think anyone can ban cryptocurrency. The beautiful thing about it is that it is decentralized and some government are not happy because cryptocurrency will give power to the people over there finance.

Concerning if I will trade or invest on cryptocurrency if it is illegal in my country. Well, I believe one can differentiate by his/herself the right from the wrong, even as the government as placed a ban on crypto currency in my country, I don't see it as illegal and I know it is not, so I keep investing into it
Crypto currency trading has already been banned in my country and theres no other job out there, so people needs to survive and yes , we still invest in crypto currency.

Newest Directory Listings

WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back