What's new

Will You Ever Stop The Business You Are Currently Involved With?

I have no plans of stopping any business I am involved in instead I will try as much as possible to create more sources of income. I am someone who believes in creating several opportunities and sources of income for myself.

A business that I do presently offline is a profitable business that has been paying off and I would not leave it for any reason.

It is not the aftermath of the pandemic . In fact, during the pandemic I made more sales and a lot of profit was carted in but the major drawback is the involvement of too many people in the business which as resulted in unfavorable competition.

Well, many companies are experiencing the effects of pandemic till this day and we could safely say that these are the aftermath of pandemic during current times.

For any business venture there are things that will make the owners to continue in its operation and when that is not feasible the next thing is to reassess whether the business is worth the time and money.

Under normal circumstances, I can't quit the job or business I am doing currently simply because I have earned alot of income and benefits from the business and as a result of that, I earned alot of respect.

Under normal circumstances, I can't quit the job or business I am doing currently simply because I have earned alot of income and benefits from the business and as a result of that, I earned alot of respect.
Personally I have passion for the business I do, it is even easier for me to concentrate in business I am focusing on than for me to quit it for any reason. Except the business does not have any future and is not generating tangible profit.

Many people usually stop the business by the passage of time. It could be because they simply no longer generate profits or it could be due to some other reasons. Many people discontinue the business due to bankruptcy as well. On the other hand, some people may discontinue it because they may plan to start something else. So, would you discontinue the current business?
Personally if I have a business and is not generating the required profit I am expecting , then I do not see the need why I have to continue in such a business.
It will definitely be a whole lot of time wastage when you can't generate anything based on the business you have suffered to establish.

Currently based on the experience am having in the business am doing, it will be very difficult for me to stopped or even quit because the cost of living is getting high every day and that's the only way to sustain my life.

A business that I do presently offline is a profitable business that has been paying off and I would not leave it for any reason.
I think that is a good idea. Instead of leaving the business it is better for you to try as much as possible to diversify to other businesses. That way you will have more sources of income.

Well, many companies are experiencing the effects of pandemic till this day and we could safely say that these are the aftermath of pandemic during current times.
I am not going to dispute the fact that a company that recorded huge losses during the pandemic will find it extremely difficult to survive and we should also know that many companies are fold up as a result of this.

I think that is a good idea. Instead of leaving the business it is better for you to try as much as possible to diversify to other businesses. That way you will have more sources of income.
I have diversified but I later closed some outlets down because I had no one to work. in my area, , the youths are not willing to work anymore. All of them are after cybercrimes and all they wanted is quick money.

I have diversified but I later closed some outlets down because I had no one to work. in my area, , the youths are not willing to work anymore. All of them are after cybercrimes and all they wanted is quick money.
that is actually very bad. Don't you have some relatives who may be very much interested in running such a business?. I think you can sell off the business and use the money for other things.

I can stop the business I am currently involves with only if i am given a better job opportunity that will be far more better than the business i am running , and it must also have a future .

that is actually very bad. Don't you have some relatives who may be very much interested in running such a business?. I think you can sell off the business and use the money for other things.
I have sold one already and I am looking to sell the other ones too because it's no possible for me to man all the outlets at once. The problem isn't peculiar to my area, some other people are complaining of the same issue.

I have sold one already and I am looking to sell the other ones too because it's no possible for me to man all the outlets at once. The problem isn't peculiar to my area, some other people are complaining of the same issue.
Another reason why you can stop the business you are currently working onnis if you have more than one business and they both need your total attention , you just have to let one of them go if you cannot handle them together .

Personally if I have a business and is not generating the required profit I am expecting , then I do not see the need why I have to continue in such a business.
It will definitely be a whole lot of time wastage when you can't generate anything based on the business you have suffered to establish.
That's the true. If a business is not bring in much profit, then there's no point in continuing with it. I always set a target for the business or work I'm doing. If the business is not performing to my expectations, there's no point in continuing with it.

That's the true. If a business is not bring in much profit, then there's no point in continuing with it. I always set a target for the business or work I'm doing. If the business is not performing to my expectations, there's no point in continuing with it.
sometimes some businesses may not be able to bring profit at the beginning stage but on the long run they will begin to perform perfectly. Not every business becomes successful within a short period of time.

Actually the business am into now had been my life dependent business which had really helped in diverse ways which I believe it will be vett difficult to quit no matter what challenges that I might faced in it

If the business is running well for me, I won't discontinue it. The only things that can make me stop business is if a better opportunity comes up or if the business has failed totally.

Personally I have passion for the business I do, it is even easier for me to concentrate in business I am focusing on than for me to quit it for any reason. Except the business does not have any future and is not generating tangible profit.

I think that almost each and every kind of individual has dreams of establishing their own business. However, the fact remains that not all the people are able to do so.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back