What's new

Will You Ever Stop The Business You Are Currently Involved With?

This is actually subjective as it depends on the current state of my business or the information I have at my disposal at that time, then I would make informed decision to either stop or continue the business

Actually the business am into now had been my life dependent business which had really helped in diverse ways which I believe it will be vett difficult to quit no matter what challenges that I might faced in it
it is not even advisable for you to quit a business you are dependent on. Instead you should try as much as possible to diversify or expand the business to a reasonable level for it to give you more money.

I think that almost each and every kind of individual has dreams of establishing their own business. However, the fact remains that not all the people are able to do so.
For now not everyone are able to establish their business because probably they don't have the required money but I believe in the near future so many people with the passion to establish a business will be able to do so.
Money is a limiting factor

I really don't want to although I would like to start up something for myself offline but as for what I do online to make money, I don't think I would just abandon it anytime soon.
Before i start any business , i always have a deep thought about the future and the longevity of the business , the only business i can stop halfway is if I invest in a business and I realises the business will be of disadvantage to my investment .

Well stopping the business am currently into, may be a diaster simply because I have worked so hard and spend alot of resources to get to where I am today and if I stopped, I most have to start from the grass again.

I'd the business generates sufficient profit, there's really no need to completely cut it off in this era when you can outsource it's management to someone else. This will allow you to enjoy the returns without being actively involved in running the business.

For now not everyone are able to establish their business because probably they don't have the required money but I believe in the near future so many people with the passion to establish a business will be able to do so.
Yeah, capital limits so many people from starting their dream businesses. But every dream is possible if you work hard for it. You can brace yourself and start a plan on how to raise the capital. Maybe get a job, work online or ask for help from friends and family or through crowdfunding.

I am not currently in a business, but I am into Investments. It is like a passion to me because I love trading the financial markets. And I treat it as business that is why I make money.

There are many people who work for their entire lives in order to make money. They try their best to save money and in the later part of their life, they successfully start a business.

Personally I don't really think I can ever stopped the current business I am into it now even if I will be given other opportunities or salaries, I don't think I can quit because it has alot of benefits.

I am not soingvtye business I am currently doing because I can't find a job. I am doing it because I have a deep seated passion for it. So, I enjoy the business in as much as I am making money from it. I would never stop this agricultural business for anything.

Many people usually stop the business by the passage of time. It could be because they simply no longer generate profits or it could be due to some other reasons. Many people discontinue the business due to bankruptcy as well. On the other hand, some people may discontinue it because they may plan to start something else. So, would you discontinue the current business?

To the best of my knowledge, making profit is what business is all about and if I am still making profit in the business is that I am still connected with, I don't see any reason why I have to stop the business because it is still fulfilling the goals for which it was set up in the first place.

Yeah, capital limits so many people from starting their dream businesses. But every dream is possible if you work hard for it. You can brace yourself and start a plan on how to raise the capital. Maybe get a job, work online or ask for help from friends and family or through crowdfunding.
If those things will help they wouldn't be any problem , but when thinking of starting anything , crowdfunding is not among one of the ways to source for Capital because it is not easy to be crowdfunded nowadays , maybe family members could help.

There are many people who work for their entire lives in order to make money. They try their best to save money and in the later part of their life, they successfully start a business.
That will not be a problem as long as you are determined to start up a business you should therefore look for every single opportunity to work towards it.
Walking toward it shows that there is a progress than a situation in which you are not doing anything about it.

Personally I don't really think I can ever stopped the current business I am into it now even if I will be given other opportunities or salaries, I don't think I can quit because it has alot of benefits.

The most important thing in any kind of business or job is making profit from the business and once that is always guaranteed, there is no point in trying to stop the business or quit the business because you will find it very difficult to start up a new one and start the whole process all over again.

it is not even advisable for you to quit a business you are dependent on. Instead you should try as much as possible to diversify or expand the business to a reasonable level for it to give you more money.

Right now I am working as a freelancer and i have no intention of stopping and this is because I love to work online and make money. I may start a business in the future, but this still does not mean that i will quite working online.

Right now I am working as a freelancer and i have no intention of stopping and this is because I love to work online and make money. I may start a business in the future, but this still does not mean that i will quite working online.
Yeah, I actually like the idea of diversifying both online and offline simultaneously. I also have plans of going offline soon but I will not quit my online job.

To stopped the current business am into now, is more like to kill me simply because there is no any other business that can provide me with the basics needs that am interested on daily basis.

I might, but I don't see a reason to at the moment. Maybe when I am financially well off and can survive without my sites and business, I would consider stopping. But I can't stop now or anytime in the near future. But maybe one day I can.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back