What's new

Will coinbase come to extend their complete functionality to rest of the world?

Sincerem

Ledgendary Member
50,000 Post Club
Nov 13, 2020
USD
$2.0000USD
Biznotes
Most of us here knows that Coinbase features is limited to lower tier regions, it is more suitable to the top tier country users to utilize their complete features which comes with trading, buying and selling of coins through diverse options including the P2P method, conversion of coins to another etc.

Those kind of features elude most of the 2nd and 3rd world countries to access via Coinbase.

Do you see Coinbase making amends to allowing rest of the world which is the 2nd and 3rd world country users utilizing their full functionality when dealing with Cryptocurrency??

I don't see them making any amends to this position of their exclusion of the rest of the world from accessing their services as they've taken that to be their stand for long now

I don't see them making any amends to this position of their exclusion of the rest of the world from accessing their services as they've taken that to be their stand for long now
Hmm, who knows the future can still be bright, they can offer their services to the rest of the world. Let's be optimistic it will happen that way.

Hmm, who knows the future can still be bright, they can offer their services to the rest of the world. Let's be optimistic it will happen that way.
Well, we've been optimistic for PayPal for a long time coming, yet no hope of letting us in. I hope you optimism play out as you want it. I can't say I am optimistic about this one, but rather a skeptic

Well, we've been optimistic for PayPal for a long time coming, yet no hope of letting us in. I hope you optimism play out as you want it. I can't say I am optimistic about this one, but rather a skeptic
Hmm, those platforms keeps restricting us from using their full features. It baffles me when we aren't allowed to use the full features of Coinbase.

Hmm, those platforms keeps restricting us from using their full features. It baffles me when we aren't allowed to use the full features of Coinbase.
You can imagine the frustration I was feeling at one point in the past when I wanted transacting with Coinbase and was told my location is not allowed to transact. Thank God for the fee crypto space where other exchangers are available

This is one of the reasons why I generally do not like such companies. The annoying things is that they do not have a good reason for those restrictions.

You can imagine the frustration I was feeling at one point in the past when I wanted transacting with Coinbase and was told my location is not allowed to transact. Thank God for the fee crypto space where other exchangers are available
Other exchange platforms like Binance, coincola, kucoin, Huobi, Okex etc. Have brought competition around Coinbase, making it less burden to think about Coinbase.

Other exchange platforms like Binance, coincola, kucoin, Huobi, Okex etc. Have brought competition around Coinbase, making it less burden to think about Coinbase.
I am telling you. Imagine what it would have been like if these platforms were not around, we'd be lamenting like what PayPal is doing to us by now. Lol!!!

I am telling you. Imagine what it would have been like if these platforms were not around, we'd be lamenting like what PayPal is doing to us by now. Lol!!!
That's just it. It could've been lamenting after lamenting had it been other exchange sites never emerged to add competition to coinbase.

That's just it. It could've been lamenting after lamenting had it been other exchange sites never emerged to add competition to coinbase.
With the advent of these other cryptocurrency exchangers, we can see that things can actually get better for the internet gig lovers indeed moving forward

As far as I'm concerned, I don't really think that Coinbase will ever make their cryptocurrency services dealings available all over the world because they are too cautious.

Coinbase is available in over 100 countries. Unavailability of coinbase in some countries is not because coinbase does not want to operate there but because the countries do not want coinbase or cryptocurrency.

Coinbase lists my home country as a supported country, however, my home country does not support crypto currency. I cannot use coinbase even though coinbase supports the country

With the advent of these other cryptocurrency exchangers, we can see that things can actually get better for the internet gig lovers indeed moving forward
Yes, they've taking the bold step to rival Coinbase being around and having unique feature too that's why Cryptocurrency is just easy at the moment transacting with.

Will coinbase come to extend their complete funtionalityto the rest of the world
Well in the look of things I think that might even happen but only if there is room for

Coinbase lists my home country as a supported country, however, my home country does not support crypto currency. I cannot use coinbase even though coinbase supports the country

Seriously, it's the same thing with our country here as well when it comes to making use of the cryptocurrency website like Coinbase. I'm glad there is Binance.

As it stands now , I am not comfortable with Coinbase because of their restrictions and I am now in love with Binance because it is very open to all

Most of us here knows that Coinbase features is limited to lower tier regions, it is more suitable to the top tier country users to utilize their complete features which comes with trading, buying and selling of coins through diverse options including the P2P method, conversion of coins to another etc.

Those kind of features elude most of the 2nd and 3rd world countries to access via Coinbase.

Do you see Coinbase making amends to allowing rest of the world which is the 2nd and 3rd world country users utilizing their full functionality when dealing with Cryptocurrency??
I think that over the course of time it is very likely that other countries will also be able to experience the full benefits of this cryptocurrency trading platform and wallet however at the same time I think that it could be quite limited in terms of the time taken to develop this. The reason I am saying this is that this cryptocurrency exchange platform is being controlled by the American Stock Exchange system and the SEC since it has been listed on the stock market. And thus in my opinion could severely hinder the growth of this company moving forward.

I think that over the course of time it is very likely that other countries will also be able to experience the full benefits of this cryptocurrency trading platform and wallet however at the same time I think that it could be quite limited in terms of the time taken to develop this. The reason I am saying this is that this cryptocurrency exchange platform is being controlled by the American Stock Exchange system and the SEC since it has been listed on the stock market. And thus in my opinion could severely hinder the growth of this company moving forward.
Nice sharing the information that Coinbase is partially controlled by SEC and American stock exchange cooperation. I'm not interested again to use Coinbase I'm settled with Binance since they are reluctant to give rest of the world full access to use their platform.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back