What's new

Will coinbase come to extend their complete functionality to rest of the world?

As it stands now , I am not comfortable with Coinbase because of their restrictions and I am now in love with Binance because it is very open to all

Seriously, it's simply because you are very fortunate to have your account on Binance verified that you have such opinion because there are so many people who's don't have Binance access.

As far as I'm concerned, I don't really think that Coinbase will ever make their cryptocurrency services dealings available all over the world because they are too cautious.
If they are too cautious, what is it that they would be too cautious about that will make them not to make their services available on other parte of the world except in their already allowed regions

Nice sharing the information that Coinbase is partially controlled by SEC and American stock exchange cooperation. I'm not interested again to use Coinbase I'm settled with Binance since they are reluctant to give rest of the world full access to use their platform.
I also prefer the binance exchange platform over the coinbase exchange platform especially because you were able to use it without having to do the know your client verification process. This is important for me.

I believe of the whole world finally embrace crypto currency exchange Business, they will definitely change their laws and allow other small tier countries register and be able to use their PLATFORM

I believe of the whole world finally embrace crypto currency exchange Business, they will definitely change their laws and allow other small tier countries register and be able to use their PLATFORM
The main point of consideration is considering whether smaller countries actually have the infrastructure to adopt and make use of cryptocurrency and I think that is one of the major decisions that this exchange platforms think about when they consider which country should actually be included.

Most of us here knows that Coinbase features is limited to lower tier regions, it is more suitable to the top tier country users to utilize their complete features which comes with trading, buying and selling of coins through diverse options including the P2P method, conversion of coins to another etc.

Those kind of features elude most of the 2nd and 3rd world countries to access via Coinbase.

Do you see Coinbase making amends to allowing rest of the world which is the 2nd and 3rd world country users utilizing their full functionality when dealing with Cryptocurrency??
For now , I still thinks and believe coinbase will be stagnant and hold the features with the third tier countries as it is right now because we are being limited to buying and selling even trading.
I believe they will make amend in the future .

For now , I still thinks and believe coinbase will be stagnant and hold the features with the third tier countries as it is right now because we are being limited to buying and selling even trading.
I believe they will make amend in the future .
Like they remain stagnated for years when it comes to enabling its full futures to all, I don't even care. Binance is simply okay for me.

I don't think they're ready to do that because they would have done it long ago. They're satisfied with the current American market. The competition for the worldwide market is fierce now and I don't think they'll survive it.

Coinbase is a very good cryptocurrency platform and if they want to expand their user community,then they have to unlock unlimited features to all countries irrespective of the level.

When the crypto coin industry grows large I think all the businesses that are directly related to crypto coin will flourish. The market platform and crypto coin wallet will grow big and they will also multiply for a good competition due to the huge number of users. But I cannot say when that will happen.

I don't think they're ready to do that because they would have done it long ago. They're satisfied with the current American market. The competition for the worldwide market is fierce now and I don't think they'll survive it.
I think you're right dear. They're simply contended with their services to the preferred list of countries, if not they could've done that long ago.

I think you're right dear. They're simply contended with their services to the preferred list of countries, if not they could've done that long ago.
Yes I think but competitors like binance, Huobi has expanded globally and sitting at the top of the chain. I think Coinbase is just a premium exchange not meant for everyone but they need to expand globally.
Post automatically merged:

I don't think Coinbase is ready to do that for now and they're content with their market. I don't think we need to bother about them because we have a lot of reliable alternatives like binance, Huobi, mxc and others.

Last edited:
Yes I think but competitors like binance, Huobi has expanded globally and sitting at the top of the chain. I think Coinbase is just a premium exchange not meant for everyone but they need to expand globally.
Post automatically merged:

I don't think Coinbase is ready to do that for now and they're content with their market. I don't think we need to bother about them because we have a lot of reliable alternatives like binance, Huobi, mxc and others.
Since we now have more reliable Cryptocurrency exchange sites and wallet to transact safely than it means we're moving forward with crypto in our locality.

Coinbase is one of the platform in which people use to manage their cryptocurrency assets. I am using binance at present. I think I am going to try out these coinbase.

Last edited:
Coinbase can complete functionality to the rest of world by buy and sell on their platform and exchange currencies like bitcoin, ethereum litecoin and so many people will enjoy this platform through out the world
We aren't only looking for such option alone. Coinbase has other amazing features like Binance but they choose to be strict like PayPal to limit it for some country users.

Coinbase is just too rigid for my own liking. Those restrictions are annoying and it would have been better not to have access to any of the services than to be limited to just receiving and sending funds when there are other platforms that do better.

Coinbase is just too rigid for my own liking. Those restrictions are annoying and it would have been better not to have access to any of the services than to be limited to just receiving and sending funds when there are other platforms that do better.
Too rigid and annoying. I remembered when I loved them, but the restrictions made me to dash on them for Binance now I'm not visiting it again.

Too rigid and annoying. I remembered when I loved them, but the restrictions made me to dash on them for Binance now I'm not visiting it again.
Honestly, I have only stuck with Coinbase because of Surveytime. If other payment options were available, I would have ditched coinbase a long time ago.

It seems I am going to use this coinbase because I have been hearing a lot about it from my close friends. It seems it is more secure than other wallet like luno.

Newest Directory Listings

WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back