What's new

Will coinbase come to extend their complete functionality to rest of the world?

Since we now have more reliable Cryptocurrency exchange sites and wallet to transact safely than it means we're moving forward with crypto in our locality.
More crypto exchanges are springing up too with focus on African markets. Mobile wallets has made it easier to store and exchange tokens across various smartchains. You can easily change from Bsc to Ethereum.

More crypto exchanges are springing up too with focus on African markets. Mobile wallets has made it easier to store and exchange tokens across various smartchains. You can easily change from Bsc to Ethereum.
I'm not a fan of ERC Blockchain. I prefer BSC network than the Ethereum classic blockchain system that still commands higher gas fee compare to what BSC blockchain charges.

I'm not a fan of ERC Blockchain. I prefer BSC network than the Ethereum classic blockchain system that still commands higher gas fee compare to what BSC blockchain charges.
Yes,there are similar cheaper blockchains like bsc example heco,polygon formerly matic,FTM and kuchain. However ERC is the most robust of them. How I wish they can reduce their fees.

Binance at the moment isn't accepting users like it usually does. Their are some of my friends finding the KYC verification uneasy even when their credentials are right.

Yes,there are similar cheaper blockchains like bsc example heco,polygon formerly matic,FTM and kuchain. However ERC is the most robust of them. How I wish they can reduce their fees.
ERC Blockchain has lots of coins that are attached to its blockchain. But since ETH price came down since the bearish run, the gas fee of those coins operating in the ERC Blockchain is reduced.

Most of us here knows that Coinbase features is limited to lower tier regions, it is more suitable to the top tier country users to utilize their complete features which comes with trading, buying and selling of coins through diverse options including the P2P method, conversion of coins to another etc.

Those kind of features elude most of the 2nd and 3rd world countries to access via Coinbase.

Do you see Coinbase making amends to allowing rest of the world which is the 2nd and 3rd world country users utilizing their full functionality when dealing with Cryptocurrency??
I think the reason why they are yet to increase there functionality to other countries is because they are trying to be cautious of other trades where they can't trace their whereabouts.

I think the reason why they are yet to increase there functionality to other countries is because they are trying to be cautious of other trades where they can't trace their whereabouts.
They alone knows the reason for that, they can continue to do such as long as the are happy with such. As for me I don't care if they'll open to all or not, binance have satisfied me.

Long-term goals: The universal goal is often retirement, but you may have others as well: Do you want a down payment on a house or college tuition? To purchase your dream vacation home or go on an anniversary trip in 10 years

They alone knows the reason for that, they can continue to do such as long as the are happy with such. As for me I don't care if they'll open to all or not, binance have satisfied me.
My brother let them come down to our level ooo... its for our own benefit..I still believe in diversity than one position. If binance close up today, where will you run to..n

coinbase wallet is the worst crypto wallet I have never used they have so much security that can even disallow you from logging into your own account the best crypto wallet is atomic wallet they have the best user experience I have ever seen and it is also easy to use

My brother let them come down to our level ooo... its for our own benefit..I still believe in diversity than one position. If binance close up today, where will you run to..n
Lol, if Binance closes today or tomorrow. Then I'll go back to using my Bundle Africa account, Payeer, Coinbase, Luno, Nairaex etc. You see that I have options too. But Binance isn't closing down.

Lol, if Binance closes today or tomorrow. Then I'll go back to using my Bundle Africa account, Payeer, Coinbase, Luno, Nairaex etc. You see that I have options too. But Binance isn't closing down.
Bundle Africa? Just hearing about that. There are many exchanges popping up recently and it's not bad because it gives one many options to choose from. Well as for options, I have other accounts too.

Coinbase are simply reluctant when it comes to opening its exchange site for all. I'm not even moved by that. If they like to shut it down forever for lower tier country users they can do it. I can't eben care again.

I don't know the problem with all this company that placed limit to small countries. The feautures should be open to every country. That is one thing I don't like about PayPal too. The crypto currency exchange that they now have is not open to everybody but only to the US citizens. That is on thing I like about payeer. They have no restrictions

@mcjerry you must understand that some of these restrictions happen because of the inability of the exchanges to reach a consensus with the financial Regulators in some country. An example is the inability of Binance full services to UK .

@mcjerry you must understand that some of these restrictions happen because of the inability of the exchanges to reach a consensus with the financial Regulators in some country. An example is the inability of Binance full services to UK .
OK I now understand

First payeer is not using crypto, i don't know how you can get your money easily compare to p2p on binance, coinbase is not supported in our country, luno also restricted by the law.. So tell me wat other options do u av...

I really don't see that happening any time soon. I think they did that just because of the amount of Crime or fraud that comes out from all these low tier countries. They are just trying to protect their own money and people.

First payeer is not using crypto, i don't know how you can get your money easily compare to p2p on binance, coinbase is not supported in our country, luno also restricted by the law.. So tell me wat other options do u av...
Bundle Africa is the option, Naira ex wallet as I mentioned earlier all have third party ways they're using to pay their users money when they flip their coins via their platform m

Since coibase has become a publically traded company, I think coinbas will now be interested in including more countries and adding all functionalities in the countries where it operates.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back