What's new

Will coinbase come to extend their complete functionality to rest of the world?

I personally don't like coinbase I personally don't like coinbase it have much security that way even avoid you in logging in into your own account I think they need to reduce the kind of security in that application I know it is good to have security in applications like that but their own is too much

I personally don't like coinbase I personally don't like coinbase it have much security that way even avoid you in logging in into your own account I think they need to reduce the kind of security in that application I know it is good to have security in applications like that but their own is too much
I don't think so , it is the security measures there that makes the platform more secured and investors are comfortable with it because they are certain that their funds are secured

I don't really see this happen near because there are many restrictions to low tiers regions as if they don't have anything to offer which is not good because there are talented and smart people there.

Coinbase's inability to allow their full punctuality in some countries has given binance and other exchanges the ability to spread faster.

Coinbase aren't interested for that they simply enjoy working the normal way which they are operating by accepting few countries and opening their full feature for them.

I don't have an account with coinbase but I think it's a very good exchange platform because of its popularity. I think they will.

It is rather unfortunate that coinbase do not accept all regions of the world even when some people would have loved to do business with them. I think no one can say if they are going back on this decision or not but only the platform can decide. We can only watch and see how it goes. It is just my opinion.

If coinbase want to compete with Binance, it has to spread its services to more countries and support more coins. I believe sooner or later Coinbase will extend its functionality to world over.

One of the skills that a business should pisses is adaptability, the ability to adapt to the changing g times and carry others along including low tiers countries

Coinbase is a very annoying platform indeed. Imagine if they were to be the only one providing such services to the entire world and the frustrating experience that would have been for some of us

I think so, I think they might want to diversify and allow other countries on their platform. I think this status they maintain makes the platform look more legit and certainly breeds trust, maybe that is why their services isn't operational in some countries.

I don't see them making any amends to this position of their exclusion of the rest of the world from accessing their services as they've taken that to be their stand for long now
A business should learn to be flexible when making and ensuring laws, this is one of the reason why luno stopped being relevant, it didn't create a withdrawal option after the ban

I don't think so because they are limiting their site to parts of the world. Not giving room for a crowd of people who may want to give a try.

I don't really think that coinbase will really make their service so easy because I am not comfortable with their restrictions, that's why I don't like to invest there.

Most of us here knows that Coinbase features is limited to lower tier regions, it is more suitable to the top tier country users to utilize their complete features which comes with trading, buying and selling of coins through diverse options including the P2P method, conversion of coins to another etc.

Those kind of features elude most of the 2nd and 3rd world countries to access via Coinbase.

Do you see Coinbase making amends to allowing rest of the world which is the 2nd and 3rd world country users utilizing their full functionality when dealing with Cryptocurrency??
Personally, I don't see that happening because if it's something that's possible, they would have done it a long time ago or even allow you to make use of VPN to access their website.

I don't really think that coinbase will really make their service so easy because I am not comfortable with their restrictions, that's why I don't like to invest there.
This is what I was even asking in one of the topic related to this if Coinbase is a worldwide cryptocurrency exchanges, okay according to you that means they are limited to some location.

Currently, Coinbase is slightly behind Binance in terms of active users. If Coinbase wants to become number one crypto exchange platform in the world, it has to extend its functionality to other countries as well.

I hope they do so , because I noticed that for now ,they actually don't seem to be more concerned on taking their service all over countries in Africa , probably due to the government policies in those countries

This may take a lot of years because I have been using coinbase for some good 3 years now and they have not made any plans for trading in my country

Coinbase would definitely extend their services to the developing countries once they realise that the majority of their customer base comes from these people.
PayPal started the same way but of recent they've been accomodating plenty of these third world countries.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back