What's new

Will bizdustry launch bizcoin as cryptocurrency in open market?

As we are all the active and verified member of this legit platform and by doing simple tasks we are being paid healthy amount as biz notes. Will this platform launch these boz notes as crypto currency or token in near future is it so then should we save our biznotes here
I hope so cos one cant just get all these juicy coins and not have it listed. I hope thy launch this beautiful coin to the public but deep down I know its not going to be as soon as we all want it to be.

I am really looking forward to seeing bizdustry start too and being listed on crypto currency. Bizdustry has made a forum already that has met expectation so I am certain that after it has been listed it would meet it's expectations and more.

Some 59% of respondents believe that the second largest cryptocurrency through the market cap after the bitcoin will hit the hit 800 at least in 2021, and become a coin to be seen in the coming year. Respondents' favorite altcoins (which are cryptocurrencies other than bitcoins) are Sky, Polkdot, Chanelink, Monroe and XRP.

As we are all the active and verified member of this legit platform and by doing simple tasks we are being paid healthy amount as biz notes. Will this platform launch these boz notes as crypto currency or token in near future is it so then should we save our biznotes here
it is predicated on the idea of using the blockchain to enhance and better the economic well-being of humanity, rather than create a system that is fueled by wasteful competition and violent price movements.
This whole idea was spiritually inspired by a dream in 2017. Today, that experience and several months of research and development have birthed 8 wonderful use case innovations, which are all predicated on a humanitarian idea of saving the middle and low-class income earners, as well as every vulnerable soul, from the inevitable impending financial crises

I think that would really cost a lot of money and time , and also crypto coin do flunctuate so we are going to be seeing frequent change in the price of biznotes i think , a situation whereby the price could increase and fall i think , and this frequent flunctuation would really affect the price i think

I am still bullish on cryptocurrencies and believe XRP represents one of the best opportunities throughout the sector. There's a lot of speculation throughout the crypto community about how much the value of XRP will appreciate. I have seen compelling analysis predicting it will reach $1,00 in the short term to $10,000 in the long term. I believe XRP is solving a problem in cross-border payments, and that more people, businesses and countries will utilize XRP in the future. If you think XRP at $10,000 is crazy, look at BTC, whose price is above $19,000. Roughly one decade ago, on 5/22/10 - which is now known as Bitcoin Pizza Day - a British man purchased 2 pizzas for 10,000 BTC. A decade later, those 10,000 BTC are worth $190 million

I think launching of business is an excellent idea from the Bizdustry team. Bringing this lofty idea to life will require alot to be put in place in terms of finance and the early users of the coin. These are the limitations of this great idea for now but I think they will set it up in the not to distant future.

Bizdustry has announced that it will launch coinbase like crypto currency exchange and trading platform. It this project actually materalizes, Bizdustry can launch its own crypto tokens. If that happens we will among the first to receive tokens.

It depends on how the token or coin will be launched, I will not purchase the bizcoin if it is under ethereum because of the fees, but if the coin could be under another network like Tron or dogecoin, it will be a pleasure and I will buy as much as I can afford.

It will be a great idea to lauch the biznote as a coin, imagine how much i did have in biz coin and i can also trade my biznote directly to other crypto currency. It will be a welcome development if the idea is being given a big consideration.

Some times back, I read an update of something related to this, but I am not sure if the admin is ready to start it now. But being an innovative person, the admin would definitely come up with it as time goes on. Though it will not be soon.

Just as it stands now no one know for certain the future or what the future holds for bizdusrty so definitely no one can really say if bizdustry will lunch biznote in the crypto or crypto currency market or exchange in the nearest future but for now I enjoy bizdustry platform.

I think as time passes bizdustry growing and making a good mark in all business and i think soon it makes it to a option market and it is very important for making a good business and it is lunch as it self as cryptocurrency and make itself digital currency.

Bizdustry can do whatever they wish for because in only few time it achieve lots of followers and members to work here so in future it can be happen possibility can never be change and reject so I hope so that they will also make their own currency and they will give us coins instead of biznotes and I am sure that described will go on height of along with all platforms who has gone and reach to the peak.

Concerning if bizdustry will launch bizcoin has cryptocurrency in the crypto market. Well, I feel it will be nice for them to launch their cryptocurrency and we will actually give them support because we know they are legitimate and trustworthy. I know they have it in mind too but it is going to be a long process though

I think that would be a really good way for Bizdustry to grow really big, maybe something like bnb coin, which is purely a coin from an exchange platform called binance.

That will be a good development if Bizdustry finally launch bizcoin in the cryptocurrency market as its first cryptocurrency. It will make us first hand investors.

As a matter of fact, this will be a very good initiative from the admins of this site if there can be such a market for dealing and paying with biznotes here.

I would personally love to see bizdustry launch a coin or token soon but I know it might not be feasible now as there are several options for them to consider including the funds.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back