What's new

Will bizdustry launch bizcoin as cryptocurrency in open market?

As we are all the active and verified member of this legit platform and by doing simple tasks we are being paid healthy amount as biz notes. Will this platform launch these boz notes as crypto currency or token in near future is it so then should we save our biznotes here
As we are all the active and verified member of this legit platform and by doing simple tasks we are being paid healthy amount as biz notes. Will this platform launch these boz notes as crypto currency or token in near future is it so then should we save our biznotes here
I doubt if industry is going to go into crypto currency investment to that degree. The biznote is already a strong currency compared to the dollar. But it will be nice if the bizcoin is established as it could rival one of the major crypto currencies of today.

Well we cant actually say, nor can we make the decision for them. And there is another issue of of they would be accepted my other crypto wallets and also the crypto world in general

There are possibilities, infact strong indications as we move together and try to make our community stonger and no stronger. When we strive to make the community strong it will help the management to beamthe light towards that direction.

Bizcoin will be a wonderful projects if they can give it a shot, with the community already in place airdroping and other activities will be much easier.

OpenBazaar is a free and open source software programme for Windows, Mac OS X, and a variety of Linux distributions.

Have a look at Haven if you want to use your mobile device to navigate the OpenBazaar marketplace.

I think the site owners should work on a blockchain project and launch bizcoin as a token. The site can start paying he members via bizcoin token which can later further developed into crypto currency

This decision I left for the management team of Bizdustry, a number of people here had voiced their desire to see a coin or token from Bizdustry, I too will like that a lot.

I still believe that whatever cryptocurrency is created will do well in the market and will make Bizdustry more popular.

Thats a great idea , probably Biznotes can be Bep20 token tradable in different exchanges. But for that , we can hope there would be more members joining the forum and more threads coming up.

Thats a great idea , probably Biznotes can be Bep20 token tradable in different exchanges. But for that , we can hope there would be more members joining the forum and more threads coming up.
I don't really know the plan of the founder of bizdustry, but I think in the nearest future he will be able to start up his own coin and put it in the cryptocurrency market.

I see this idea being flouted by a lot of users here. I think it is a good idea, but a lot of investment is needed to develop biznotes in to crypto currency.

Well we never can tell if such would happen but it definitely won't be a bad idea but can be done with the proper consideration in place, so fingers crossed

It could actually be a nice idea if the cryptocurrency we are about to launch will have something it is going to offer to the people in the cryptosystem,we must also make sure that the maximum supply of that coin will not be so much to increase the value.

Honestly, that would be a very great idea and it will be so cool too if the coin could be listed on popular exchange sites like Binance, trust wallet, coin base and others. Long life Bizdustry.

This is somewhat funny,well it's possible with the way things are going but I don't think bizdustry have gotten to that level yet

Creating tokens / coins is not as easy as we imagine, we must have a goal, vision and mission and what will the funds from the ICO sale be used for. Also need a good campaign on social media sites, forums etc. After all, if Bizdustry create a coin/crypto the cost is very high, otherwise the token will be cheaper.

That will be wonderful but will not be that easy. The process of launching bizcoin into the cryptocurrency markets is not something that can happen soon, maybe in years to come.

The
That's too early. If bizdustry will launch a coin is not anytime soon. But it will be a great idea to save your biznotes for the nearest future.

it is not so easy to form your own currency: you need time, you need a well-established budget and, of course, investors. but in time, there may be a bizcoin currency: D

I don't think that the owners of the website is ready for that. He has announced that he will stop paying members for contents. So ,I think he is not pursuing the dream any further.

I've said this before. The owner of cashtime forum (now jiba.ng) proposed this as the future of the forum and I think this should be looked into; it's something very positive, and I would be very happy as there's the community to grow this coin if it's possible.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back