What's new

Will bizdustry launch bizcoin as cryptocurrency in open market?

I think the answer depends on the discretion of the owners and staff of this company. There are so much factors and variables that go into establishing a cryptocurrency so it is not as easy-peasy as you would think
Then the main question is to have this coin listed on exchange platforms or not to be able to trade it and therefore used as manner of payment or not because many forums launches their own tokens.

Then the main question is to have this coin listed on exchange platforms or not to be able to trade it and therefore used as manner of payment or not because many forums launches their own tokens.
I would like to see bitcoins arrive as an altcoin no doubt. I think it would be great for this forum to be able to invest in a coin which could grow in value over time without needing to grow it manually

Well, we can't tell for sure as we are not the management of bizdustry and no one knows what would happen in the future. It would be a nice thing for this platform to lauch biznotes as a crypto currency though.

Newest Directory Listings

WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back