What's new

Will bizdustry launch bizcoin as cryptocurrency in open market?

I really doubt if they would ever lauch their own coin. This is because they have got very few number of members, most won't even join in promoting the coin for free too.

I really doubt if they would ever lauch their own coin. This is because they have got very few number of members, most won't even join in promoting the coin for free too.
I don't really think so , but as long as the coin has something reasonable to offer a lot of people will obviously be interested in the cryptocurrency, at least it was solved a particular problem in the crypto space.

I don't really think so , but as long as the coin has something reasonable to offer a lot of people will obviously be interested in the cryptocurrency, at least it was solved a particular problem in the crypto space.
There is still a need for them to First do a kind of massive promotion to get the desired results. This is why I do not think bizdustry would ever find it easy coming up with a coin that would last.

This is actually a very thoughtful decision and a lot remains to be seen about the growth of this forum. If we ever reach a stage where buy we are having hundreds of thousands of users then it is going to be a very good thing to introduce this type of cryptocurrency .

There is still a need for them to First do a kind of massive promotion to get the desired results. This is why I do not think bizdustry would ever find it easy coming up with a coin that would last.
Thanks for your honesty. For me I don't really think promotion is actually the problem here but the most important thing is just how we could get a cryptocurrency that will have something reasonable to offer because that is the most important thing to me.

I don't really think that bizdustry is planning to launch its own cryptocurrency. It will be nice if bizdustry could embark on this. That will be absolutely fantastic and we will gain from it.

Well, that would really be an opportunistic move for the owners of bizdustry. And it requires a huge amount of money to push such a project I believe in the nearest future this might become a reality.

I didn't see the zeal to make the biz coin a cryptocurrency by the owners of this site. It showed that they are really not willing to do so even on the nearest future.

This is actually a very good thinking and members can be able to receive their payments through that coin. There is actually a lot of complexities that come with cryptocurrency so I think they might consider that if we have a few more users.

This is a very funny suggestion but on the closer look at it it is actually something to think about. I believe that the management will consider something like this only if we reach hundreds of thousands of users.

I don't think that the owners of the forum have it in mind to do such. It will cost Alex lots of money to launch his own cryptocurrency. I don't think that he is ready for such now.

As we are all the active and verified member of this legit platform and by doing simple tasks we are being paid healthy amount as biz notes. Will this platform launch these boz notes as crypto currency or token in near future is it so then should we save our biznotes here
If it is listed at Binance it will be a very wonderful idea like biz notes coin or even listed on CEX IO or DEX or Coinex or Coinut or these popular exchange platforms but needs a lot of time so.

I am particularly going to be very happy if the coin is going to lunch but there are definitely some things that need to be checked first of all. It is going to be completely useless if we are not having enough music that are going to be pushing it.

It wil be a very pleasant idea if bizdustry could consider having the bizcoin launched in the cryptocurrency market. All that need to be done is just some marketing and that's pretty good.

It would be interesting because we are already earning here, I certainly know that Bizdustry is legal and support it. So if they decide to sell their coins, it would be really cool. But I don't think they have a plan for that ... otherwise they will certainly notify us.

This is indeed a wake up call to Alex. He could as well consider making biznotes into a cryptocurrency and it will be a very good idea to try to do this. The members here will support the project.

I do not think that is archery have starch ambition in mind and I think that the management should consider this because it is going to be of great help to the forum.

I don't have an idea of this happening anytime soon . I believe if there was any arrangement of this happening anytime we will be updated about the progress and every other thing concerning it

As we are all the active and verified member of this legit platform and by doing simple tasks we are being paid healthy amount as biz notes. Will this platform launch these boz notes as crypto currency or token in near future is it so then should we save our biznotes here
I think the answer depends on the discretion of the owners and staff of this company. There are so much factors and variables that go into establishing a cryptocurrency so it is not as easy-peasy as you would think

Newest Directory Listings

WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back