What's new

Will bizdustry launch bizcoin as cryptocurrency in open market?

Atif3786

Resident Member
500 Posts Club
Jan 31, 2021
USD
$1.0000USD
Biznotes
As we are all the active and verified member of this legit platform and by doing simple tasks we are being paid healthy amount as biz notes. Will this platform launch these boz notes as crypto currency or token in near future is it so then should we save our biznotes here

Too early to say, may be in future it will happen and not in near future, i think Bizdustry should launch his own currency so that we can get benefit but now it not looking that it will going to happen in near future or so. But very nice thinking to save Biz notes after confirmation

As we are all the active and verified member of this legit platform and by doing simple tasks we are being paid healthy amount as biz notes. Will this platform launch these boz notes as crypto currency or token in near future is it so then should we save our biznotes here
There is a possibility, but it will be a long process, but I'm looking forward to that because I think I have a concern with the staff members and the admins of this site that they can produce a token or coin in the near future . Just stick and trust. 🙏

why isn't bizdustry a good company that pays members., bizdustry has a good platform so they can put the bizz coin on the market ..

That would be interesting since we're already earning from here, i will surely support it because i know Bizdustry is legitimate. So if they ever decided to launch their own coin that would be really cool. But I don't think they have a plan to do it.... Otherwise they will surely notify us if ever.

There is nothing that can not happen and it depends on the owner of bizdustry idea. If bizdustry should have it's own crypto currency. It will be good on for this community. And it will be listed in market fast.

Its an option. We have been approached a couple times about it, and had been considering launching it ourselves. Either way we approach launching a coin or token, it involves an initial cash amount to generate a coin or a token.

If we do do a token, it costs a whole lot less to launch than a coin, but does require some initial buying from people to make work.

I think is possible in the nearest future if consistency is put in place we can achieve that. It will be really nice when it happens
Post automatically merged:

Since so many things are changing, most people think they cant get involved with crypto trading or have to be experienced. However, it's not an exclusive market. Anyone can invest in cryptocurrency, and the best way to do that is through an auto trading robot. There are many such systems out there, but they aren't all the same. Some don't work at all, while others are mediocre. However, Bitcoin Profit is one of the best!

As the platform is growing, I think the admins we'll be bringing in new developments. Launching its own token might be one of this development. Well,it's too early to say, it !ignt happen in the future though just anticipate

Its an option. We have been approached a couple times about it, and had been considering launching it ourselves. Either way we approach launching a coin or token, it involves an initial cash amount to generate a coin or a token.

If we do do a token, it costs a whole lot less to launch than a coin, but does require some initial buying from people to make work.
Yes, you are right. Members will be glad if this is considered but as the management you have the options to decide which one pays the platform. As said token is less stressed but it is worth considering.

Maybe yes, I would like to see that happen but there's every possibility that before the end of 2022, biznotes can be made a crypto currency and fully approved. I see that happening in the nearest future and I would like to be 1 of the many investors to emerge from this forum.
Post automatically merged:

Maybe yes, I would like to see that happen but there's every possibility that before the end of 2022, biznotes can be made a crypto currency and fully approved. I see that happening in the nearest future and I would like to be 1 of the many investors to emerge from this forum.

Nothing that is not possible it depends on the goal and objective some time the determination is very important.
Biznote can be lunch into bizcoin and we can possibly invest in it the way people invest in Bitcoin.

I'm hoping bizdustry can launch their own token but maybe it might still take some time. Now our lovely forum is still growing and because of that it might not be effective if they take such decision now.

Bizdustry i legit site, it can launch own bizcoin. I think there will be no problem for them. Because trust and good reviews make any website strong and longlasting. So bizdustry should start their own currency.

It's possible for Bizdustry to launch Bitcoin and I believe that Bizdustry would have been working on it in which to launch a coin in near future. And that will be a great developed for Bizdustry, because bisdustry is the best forum I ever work with.

The process of launching a coin and accepting or integrating into an exchange platform is not so easy and requires some factors as well but i believe that with time and depending on the CEO's decisions, i believe it can be achieved no matter how small the value may be at the beginning, the more we all start to buy and sell the bizcoin, there would definitely be a rise, i am looking forward to the achievement of this feat.

The process of launching a coin is not as easy as it looks on the surface. But if Bizdustry ever decided to go that way, that will be a good one. And we are all going to support them fully. Seeing that they are very legimate.

I wish the developer of this platform can do that. If they launch any coin am.very sure active and verified members of this platform will buy the coin. Bizcoin will be a welcome development for me. And am anticipating for it. If they do it, it's a good thing

The problem is not the availabilityof Bizcoin, the question is would various online cryptocurrency wallet accept Bizcoin on their platform. The would only do so if Bizcoin shows a strong presence in the market when available. And when Bizcoin is available, I don't think we would be able to get 50 Biznotes as easy as we get it before.

The problem is not the availabilityof Bizcoin, the question is would various online cryptocurrency wallet accept Bizcoin on their platform. The would only do so if Bizcoin shows a strong presence in the market when available. And when Bizcoin is available, I don't think we would be able to get 50 Biznotes as easy as we get it befor
Will Bizdustry launch bizcoin as cryptocurrency in open market,In near future is it so then should we save our biznote here.

Newest Directory Listings

WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back