What's new

Will bitcoin crash while the ongoing war happening?

Though the crypto currency market is a high volatility Market but I don't think most investors are ready to withdraw all of their funds from the Crypto currency, as this would only be the time when the crypto currency would have the tendency to become valueless.

Though the crypto currency market is a high volatility Market but I don't think most investors are ready to withdraw all of their funds from the Crypto currency, as this would only be the time when the crypto currency would have the tendency to become valueless.
So , you really think that because investors are withdrawing their money that this is the possible causes of the crash of this crypto-currency we are experiencing now ? For me I don't think so , I believe all these things are following a set up algorithm

It seems a combination of factors are responsible for how the market is reacting now. On its own, the cryptocurrency market has gone on a long bull run and that's always followed by a period of correction/bear run.

While it may seem premature too, the current war, inflation and general uncertainty at making things bad.

However, some people use this opportunity to DCA, and some traders still trade, so it's safe to believe that Bitcoin will not crash as far as money keeps flowing in and out of it.

I can't say yes for that now because nobody can predict the future of cryptocurrency, I don't really think ongoing war can crash the future of crypto currency.

The ongoing war have both negative effect and positive effect to the crypto-currency market. I remember the day in the russian troops attacked ukraine, there was a drastic crash in the price of bitcoin.

There is also another report that came that russia were storing their assets in bitcoin and that news alone can probably skyrocket the price of bitcoin. Normally, the crypto market follows hype in some cases.

I don't think the war in and of itself can impact crypto. It is what the governments decide to do and if they try to change anything in terms of laws or regulations.

Let us know what you think.
Of course people in those countries would want to withdraw their Bitcoin or any other cryptocurrency and this would cause it to fall. But when everything blows over it will always rise

I don't think the war in and of itself can impact crypto. It is what the governments decide to do and if they try to change anything in terms of laws or regulations.
Most of the time , the on going war or war generally have positive or negative effect on the price of crypto currency but the most effect of the war is always negative on the coin.

Bitcoin can not easily crash as well as I know cryptocurrencies chain, Bitcoin can only drop to the lowest level and when ever Bitcoin drops, it also affect other coins too to drop.

By the statistic : It certainly seems like bitcoin's bubble has burst as investors have lost confidence in the crypto sector, causing prices to crash: In 2021 the price soared by more than 700% in 12 months to a record high of $69,000 in November. Fast forward to June 2022 when it plummeted below $18,000.

When it comes to the issue of cryptocurency and how the price move,there are a lot od factors that can make the market to experience fluctuation,demand and supply can cause the price to fluctuate and also the war has some effect in the way the market is going.

It wasn't only Bitcoin that was affected by the ongoing war in Ukraine but practically everything. Forex trading market was drastically affected as well especially with all trading pairs that's got EURO with it.

But I'm sure that Bitcoin would still be here in the war and after the war. It's only the investors that are willing to hold out that would benefit from it when things gets back to normal.

It's no secret that Bitcoin, along with the majority of other cryptocurrencies, is going through a severe decline. What began as a tiny collapse at the outset of the process evolved into a spiral of price declines and crashes that seemed to go on forever. It would be normal for them to crash, as well. Bitcoin is the leading digital currency in the world, something totally new. People don’t just start to have faith in Bitcoin but also in this new kind of payment possibility. And every currency needs to give trust to the people because they Need to have faith in that there will be a opposite real worth of the currency. You Need to know that your money is still worth , otherwise you wouldn’t Trust it and you wouldn’t use it.

It's no secret that Bitcoin, along with the majority of other cryptocurrencies, is going through a severe decline. What began as a tiny collapse at the outset of the process evolved into a spiral of price declines and crashes that seemed to go on forever. It would be normal for them to crash, as well. Bitcoin is the leading digital currency in the world, something totally new. People don’t just start to have faith in Bitcoin but also in this new kind of payment possibility. And every currency needs to give trust to the people because they Need to have faith in that there will be a opposite real worth of the currency. You Need to know that your money is still worth , otherwise you wouldn’t Trust it and you wouldn’t use it.
That is what lots of persons have been saying about the cryptocurency trading platform,because the volatility in the market can just happened suddenly and the value will just go into a big dip like what we are experiencing now.

Provided that there is a lot of uncertainty in the market, we are always going to be seeing a depreciation in price and that is why I hope that the war is going to stop very soon.

It's normal for every crypto currency coin to rise and fall due to the volatility of the market , and since the war is inevitable , it can as well affect the investment of crypto currency by people thereby making bitcoin to depreciate .

It's normal for every crypto currency coin to rise and fall due to the volatility of the market , and since the war is inevitable , it can as well affect the investment of crypto currency by people thereby making bitcoin to depreciate .
The two countries fighting the war use cryptocurrency the more because they were sanctioned and the only way to get funded is through the cryptocurrncy , probably they use mostly the Bitcoin.

The two countries fighting the war use cryptocurrency the more because they were sanctioned and the only way to get funded is through the cryptocurrncy , probably they use mostly the Bitcoin.
I've seen both Russia and Ukraine use cryptocurrency during the war , Because that is the only way that they're using to receive funds from external sources. The Russian government now legalizes cryptocurrency.

Well no matter the war that is going on nowadays in the world in terms of all cryptocurrencies coin I do not think bitcoin will lose its value. The highest is to drop in price.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back