What's new

Will bitcoin crash while the ongoing war happening?

Well no matter the war that is going on nowadays in the world in terms of all cryptocurrencies coin I do not think bitcoin will lose its value. The highest is to drop in price.
It is not really possible for bitcoin to lose in the cryptocurrency space because it is a king coin and it will definitely surge in the future . Based on its antecedent, bitcoin is the best cryptocurrency in the cryptocurrency space.

You won't be able to give accurate prediction of thing that may likely happen in the crypto space. A lot of people are saying that the downtrend of cryptocurrency is due to the war that is happening between Russia and Ukraine

You won't be able to give accurate prediction of thing that may likely happen in the crypto space. A lot of people are saying that the downtrend of cryptocurrency is due to the war that is happening between Russia and Ukraine
The crypto-currency market is a very volatile market. This is why it will become somehow difficult to predict it. If you have all the self-sufficient tools you can still try a little bit.

The crypto-currency market is a very volatile market. This is why it will become somehow difficult to predict it. If you have all the self-sufficient tools you can still try a little bit.
I know there are some people who can be able to predict the market to a high degree of accuracy. Predicting it to 85% accuracy is not a bad thing. That is what expert are capable of doing.

I know there are some people who can be able to predict the market to a high degree of accuracy. Predicting it to 85% accuracy is not a bad thing. That is what expert are capable of doing.
There are cryptocurrency expert who can predict the market sentiment in the crypto market to some extent, but they cannot be right all the time, there are times their predictions will go wrong.

There are cryptocurrency expert who can predict the market sentiment in the crypto market to some extent, but they cannot be right all the time, there are times their predictions will go wrong.
I know of a cryptocurrency expert that do gives prediction to Atleast 90% accuracy. But However he do gives prediction that sometimes went wrong. Yeah it can't be hundred percent predicted .

With the ongoing war, I don't think the price of bitcoin will drop or be affected because most rich people will prepare to invest in cryto currency than opening offline business.

I think the value will drop but I do not think it will crash totally a la LUNA. Bitcoin in the past has shown to be a very sought- after coin and so now the value has dropped, now may be the right time to invest

The crypto market is too complex for people to be hundred percent certain about their prediction . Even when they are very sure about the signals. They will still want to apply some risk management methods in case the market goes completely the other way around.

It is not really possible for bitcoin to lose in the cryptocurrency space because it is a king coin and it will definitely surge in the future . Based on its antecedent, bitcoin is the best cryptocurrency in the cryptocurrency space.
Yeah.. since I know about cryptocurrencies coins that was 2019, I have never seen any coin that overthrow bitcoin in any way and once bitcoin rise it also affect other coins.

I believe any cryptocurrency will gain more ground if there's any disaster. Bitcoin won't crash but will even gain more value if there's war. War will limit people from spending more cash and crypto will be adopted by everyone

Yeah.. since I know about cryptocurrencies coins that was 2019, I have never seen any coin that overthrow bitcoin in any way and once bitcoin rise it also affect other coins.
It is true that the Bitcoin has been leading cryptocurrency market for quite a long time and I have not seen any digital currency overtake the Bitcoin in the cryptocurrency table.

BTC is stuck in consolidation as there is mass accumulation taking place. I still expect a drop lower before we go higher for more discounted pricing.

No, i don't think bitcoin will crash due to the ongoing war. The worst thing that could happen is that the price of bitcoin would drop drastically.

Well no matter the war that is going on nowadays in the world in terms of all cryptocurrencies coin I do not think bitcoin will lose its value. The highest is to drop in price.
Cryptocurrency is generally down presently and there are so many factors that are contributing to the decline.
The hike in the interest rate and regulatory framework amongst other things are the contributory factor to the decline.

I don't believe that there will be any cryptocurrency or block chain that will ever crash whether there is war or there is not, the only thing that can happen is that the marketing rate might decline if there is any war.

I think it would. People have predicted that could escalate into a third world war and hence the need to liquidate assets to have ready cash for any emergencies that might occur which will play a major role in determining price movements in the market.

cryptocurrency or crypto currency, people still understand and everyone is much aware that it's the new global digital currency used for online transactions across the world.

There are a number of reasons that can cause the market to suffer fluctuations when it comes to the topic of cryptocurrencies and how their prices vary, including supply and demand as well as the impact of war on the market.

Well, regardless of the war that is currently raging in the world in terms of all cryptocurrencies coin, I do not believe bitcoin will lose its value. The most likely outcome is a price decrease.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back