What's new

Why you should consider investing in agriculture

There are many reasons to invest in agriculture: it is a low-risk investment that keeps pace with inflation and increases in value over the long-term, it is a tangible asset that provides benefit to the community, and it can diversify a portfolio. Investors can make money from cash flow from crops that are harvested. Most crops are annual, but in some locations there can be multiple harvests per year.

Ofcourse one should consider investing in agriculture, its a good investment that can profit too. But before investing in agriculture you must know some things about it, don't put your money in what you do not have knowledge about .

According to my own point of view, I believe people should consider invest on agriculture because it is one of the best fast growing business with a low risk. Well there are risk in all business but there are low risk in agriculture, and also it is hard to invest in other business if you are not well educated, but in agriculture you can easily invest

Putting resources into agribusiness implies supporting an industry and way of life, keeping ranchers occupied with cultivating, and keeping your ventures safer than they would be in the securities exchange.

Agriculture is a very nice business to invest in because agriculture has so many benefiting areas
Agriculture is the bank bone for many countries, so investing in Agriculture in such countries will not only provide a better living for your family but also other families and agriculture also provide employment for many individuals and many more

Agriculture is a big business in the world as a whole, but u am not seeing agriculture as a poor man business, gone are those days were agriculture is left for the old and retired once. This days the young has embrase agriculture very well to the extent of them collecting lone to start up agriculture farm. But u have seen others start small and grow in it, I will plan for agriculture business and see how I can start it.

If you have enough available fund then agricultural investment would be a very goof and profitable investment, as no one can live without food, in my country Nigeria mostly in the southern part you would rarely see someone who is into farming, we rely on the North for food.

Agriculture is a very good field to invest into and I will get into it in future. You get to grow crops or rare livestock that provides food for you and you can sell them to other people. You can do it either large scale or small scale depending on how much resources you have. I know many people who have invested in agriculture and they make a good living out of it.

We should consider investing in agriculture​

Because Experts say agriculture is a low-risk investment that keeps pace with inflation and increases in value over the long-term. They describe investment in agriculture as a tangible asset that provides benefit to the community, adding that it can diversify the investor's portfolio

Most of the countries economy depend a lot on agriculture sector. Investment in agriculture is good but you should also consider alot of things..for example if you want to invest on plant... you should consider if the soil is suitable or not for livestock you should consider the season some livestock are likely to die in cold and rainy season. Investment in crops is much profitable.
Yes i agree with you crops are more profitable and you can even produce your own seeds after your first harvest which will save you a lot of money. It's also less stressful than livestock because they tend to be sensitive to some climate Unlike crops you can easy prepare

If you want to develop and invest in agriculture, you must first learn about it well so that whatever work you start and it can develop you and as much as possible. To be able to benefit and for that you will need a lot of hard work so that you can progress in it.

Every one of us know that Agriculture sector has the lowest number of investor and has experience little technology improvement. My chat with several people, most especially youth revealed that little is known about the effect Agriculture can have on one’s life, a country, a continent and the world at large. This account for the low number of investors in the Agriculture sector with other factors playing there part also. The Agriculture sector has a lot of virtues and potential which the average man is not aware of.

Due to the increasing demand of agricultural products and a sudden surge in prices of livestock, I think is the best time to invest in agriculture, although the Returns on investment might not be much from the start, but the truth is that
agricultural investment is one of the safest and most preferred.

Obviously one of the reasons why we are still alive is because we eat Good Food that's because there are people who have ventured into agriculture to make it possible.

Do You plan on a investing on agriculture this year let's know your thoughts and your pls
hello how are you all? well its a safe zone to invest and you have invested in agriculture so you know your investment is in your hand and you wkill sell it when right time will come and you will earn profit at market value

The rate at which agricultural produce are being demand for in the country presently is growing rapidly.So, it will bring a lot of revenue.Therefore, we should consider investing in agriculture because the revenue generated from agricultural produce is much.

Due to the increasing demand of agricultural products and a sudden surge in prices of livestock, I think is the best time to invest in agriculture, although the Returns on investment might not be much from the start, but the truth is that

Obviously one of the reasons why we are still alive is because we eat Good Food that's because there are people who have ventured into agriculture to make it possible.

Do You plan on a investing on agriculture this year let's know your thoughts and your plans.
Being an agricultural farmer, you can run multiple business. Because this is the only field in the world Which allows you to have multiple businesses and run them successfuly. Let me give you an example. You can work in fields, can have animals for milk and meat production, and birds for eggs and meat. So it helps us a lot. Investment in it is not a bad option at all.

Concerning investing in agricultural produce especially livestock. Well, I believe it a good business to venture too though it might look capital intensive to startup because you have to acquire a piece of land, bring in the livestock,provide basically water ,food and a place to rest. Your profit comes in too though it might be gradually but one will surely make more that what he used to set up

They are good reasons. Agriculture funding is a tangible asset that provides gains to a whole community, and therefore it guarantees a sizable revenue for its investor. Also, the high yield from agricultural produce is another motive that a potential investor should keep in mind.
Post automatically merged:

They are good reasons. Agriculture funding is a tangible asset that provides gains to a whole community, and therefore it guarantees a sizable revenue for its investor. Also, the high yield from agricultural produce is another motive that a potential investor should keep in mind.

Agribusiness ought to possess a main concern in our day by day life as we as a whole need food to remain alive and become solid, despite the fact that the majority of us would prefer not to work in a homestead because of how nearby we see it as yet atleast we can put resources into Agricultural creation organizations that are at present looking for these assets to cultivate in enormous business amount that will help the general public make food accessible.

Agriculture is a low-risk investment that keeps pace with inflation and increases in value over the long-term. They describe investment in agriculture as a tangible asset that provides benefit to the community.

Do You plan on a investing on agriculture this year let's know your thoughts and your plans.
Agriculture business is very big business and its demand is also increasing day by day due to my engagement is increasing very much towards agriculture business and its market is also very high I love it very much .

Newest Directory Listings

Vicky1225
Forums
Clicks
Views
Expand your business scale with over 200 million clean IP addresses, stellar features, and affordable prices provided by 922S5Proxy.
Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
Back