Why you should consider investing in agriculture

Lyrrex

Seasoned Veteran
1000 Posts Club
Nov 22, 2020
USD
$0.0000USD
Biznotes
Due to the increasing demand of agricultural products and a sudden surge in prices of livestock, I think is the best time to invest in agriculture, although the Returns on investment might not be much from the start, but the truth is that
agricultural investment is one of the safest and most preferred.

Obviously one of the reasons why we are still alive is because we eat Good Food that's because there are people who have ventured into agriculture to make it possible.

Do You plan on a investing on agriculture this year let's know your thoughts and your plans.

The dean of an agricultural university said that the enrollment of freshmen is getting smaller every year. How can the people be fed when there are no more farmers? This lack of interest on agriculture is worrying agriculturists. There should be a campaign for the awareness of the public on agriculture. For private individuals like us we can pitch in by investing on farming.

This has been my dream investment where have already started doing it but slowly due to little income
But am much stable,i gonna do this investment
Of course you should consider it an investment that your Descendants can inherit. Nobody in any part of the world can do without agriculture cultural products

Basically it's less riskier than other options. I mean like stock market.
Our population are growing so agricultural products also needed badly. So it has demand.

If I have enough fund , I will consider investing in Agriculture because of the fact that it's products will always be in demand , locally and internationally.

If I have enough fund , I will consider investing in Agriculture because of the fact that it's products will always be in demand , locally and internationally.
There is no need to think if you have enough or not, in a way like home gardening, you can invest directly into agriculture production.

There is no need to think if you have enough or not, in a way like home gardening, you can invest directly into agriculture production.
Will you be able to make tangible money from a little home gardening ? , And will you depend on one particular land for the business ? . One can use that if he is the only child of the parents

Will you be able to make tangible money from a little home gardening ? , And will you depend on one particular land for the business ? . One can use that if he is the only child of the parents
People earn money for food too and with home gardening, you will get food that you pay for in market. This is also earning, this should not be ignored. Plus this will make a start for agriculture from your side.

Yes, investment in agriculture is a safe investment. One of the disadvantages of this is that it is profitable.But if you have invested heavily, you can earn even

Yes, investment in agriculture is a safe investment. One of the disadvantages of this is that it is profitable.But if you have invested heavily, you can earn even better
yes it's very profitable when started with you big amount of money. You can even make more profits if you take the products to cities with high cost of living

Yes investment in agriculture is good but you should also consider alot of things..for example if you want to invest on plant... you should consider if the soil is suitable or not...for livestock you should consider the season... some livestock are likely to die in cold and rainy season

Yes investment in agriculture is good but you should also consider alot of things..for example if you want to invest on plant... you should consider if the soil is suitable or not...for livestock you should consider the season... some livestock are likely to die in cold and rainy season
All soils are suitable some may need combining with other soil., normally every soil can bear some plants so we just need experts of soil and plants.

Agriculture is a fast growing economy all over the world. Investment in agriculture yields a lot of benefits and requires less resources or capital for a start.

Business opportunity in agriculture are very diverse from production, prosessing and distribution. It pays well if you venture into the right one

Business opportunity in agriculture are very diverse from production, prosessing and distribution. It pays well if you venture into the right one
Investing as business is not possible actually unless there is partnership with farmers, many corrupt people are against this.

Don't consider working on a field of business, study you know nothing about. I can't tell you to consider working on things you don't know much about. Consider working on what you have understanding and knowledge about.

Yeah thanks I'll keep that in check. Just like in agriculture every Business Ventures has it's own downsides.

I definitely believe that investment in agriculture is an excellent option, since in general all human beings consume it, it is and will always be part of our daily diet. I know that the gains are not daily but they are great when they arrive. If I had the chance, I wouldn't think about it.

Not sure how legal is in all the countries you are in, but industrial hemp should be legal except the indian hemp which is used for the high volume of THC in their plants. So plant hemp because it will be the future in agriculture, will substitute plastic and wood.

Agriculture is a very amazing lucrative business which has a lot of benefits ranging from provision of food to means of foreign exchange.
Post automatically merged:

Agriculture is a very amazing lucrative business which has a lot of benefits ranging from provision of food to means of foreign exchange.

Newest Directory Listings

WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back