What's new

Why you should consider investing in agriculture

Agriculture is the reason why we are all alive today. No substitute to food or agricultural products, hence the need to invest in agriculture. Agriculture can be practised by anyone in any profession. You just need someone with the expertise and know-how and someone you can trust.

Investing in agriculture would be such a good idea as always , however I consider it would be hard on to invest if you are currently residing on an urban area. I like to do things on agriculture myself because I truely love nature.

Due to the increasing demand of agricultural products and a sudden surge in prices of livestock, I think is the best time to invest in agriculture, although the Returns on investment might not be much from the start, but the truth is that
agricultural investment is one of the safest and most preferred.

Obviously one of the reasons why we are still alive is because we eat Good Food that's because there are people who have ventured into agriculture to make it possible.

Do You plan on a investing on agriculture this year let's know your thoughts and your plans.
The pandemic has really brought everyone to the realisation that the most important needs of man is first food security.And we have started something in that line.During the lockdown we venture into edibles like vegitables that could take fewer period to mature.And the sales has been encouraging.

Agricultural investment is a type of investment that can never stop yielding because everybody consumes that, so I think its a good idea

Basically it's less riskier than other options. I mean like stock market.
Our population are growing so agricultural products also needed badly. So it has demand.
The importance of agriculture to any nation cannot be overemphasies,as it is what would gaurantee a sustainable food security for its citizens as they grow and increase in number,It will also help to grow their GDP and revenue.
Post automatically merged:

Basically it's less riskier than other options. I mean like stock market.
Our population are growing so agricultural products also needed badly. So it has demand.
The importance of agriculture to any nation cannot be overemphasies,as it is what would gaurantee a sustainable food security for its citizens as they grow and increase in number,It will also help to grow their GDP and revenue.

The pandemic has really brought everyone to the realisation that the most important needs of man is first food security.And we have started something in that line.During the lockdown we venture into edibles like vegitables that could take fewer period to mature.And the sales has been encouraging.
Vegetables doesn't take long to get matured, and sales around it almost everyone is on demand based on its health benefits. Agriculture is the food bank of the world, we can't stop investing into it, unless we don't want to live.

I don't invest i agriculture but if i have money i will be because of i want change my country to better city for that reason

I intend to invest in agriculture but not soon,i have done my findings and i must say it's a lucrative and profitable business, it just depends on the person handling it.

Food security has been one of my topmost priority and agriculture involvement has been the major vehicle to acheiving that.i have been able to start with some crop production and the sales of the produce as well.It has been rewarding so far.

I live in an urban area and there is some agricultural activity going on in a specific area of my city. However, the big problem is that I have no experience when it comes to agricultural business, so I do not think that I would be able to run an agricultural business.

Lots of people mostly especially graduates keep looking down on agriculture but they probably don't know what they are missing because it seems like agriculture remains a gold mine

Agriculture is a great field to invest in, it is something we cant do without. As everyone rely on agriculture to survive. But as usually before going into agriculture make sure you have the basic knowledge of what is needed in that field.

Agriculture is a very profitable venture. Sometimes, I don't understand why a lot of people in my country take it as poor man's business while reverse is the case.

Right from the origin, agriculture have been the fiid bank in my country. It has helped sustain us, the political leaders to stay on top of financial stability.

Agriculture is a very profitable venture. Sometimes, I don't understand why a lot of people in my country take it as poor man's business while reverse is the case.
Our country is considered agricultural because there are lots of rural areas. But farming is a dying industry because the younger generation prefer to be in the city to work in offices. They are schooled now unlike when I was young when the rural folks would not enter high school to work in the farm.

That's the field I've been into for more than 8 years today. I plant lots of food crops, fruits etc. Harvest them and placing them on my store room to make profit after sales.

That's the field I've been into for more than 8 years today. I plant lots of food crops, fruits etc. Harvest them and placing them on my store room to make profit after sales.
one reason why you must consider investing in agriculture is because presently now agriculture is one of the most lucrative business when you invest in it properly.

Investing in agriculture is profitable as there is never a drop in demand for agriculture produce is always rising as the world population is also increasing.

I really agree with your analysis above. It is true that if one can invest in agriculture, one can be earning huge sum of money. I have a man in my compound who invested in planting of cucumber and there is no day this man does not make money during cucumber season. Some of his customers even call him on phone to book in advance. He is using this business to pay his house rent and take care of his family. Agriculture is indeed a very lucrative venture. It is my opinion.

one reason why you must consider investing in agriculture is because presently now agriculture is one of the most lucrative business when you invest in it properly.
Very lucrative indeed, it is the food bank of every nation. I'm already a farmer, my business us all about livestock and food products.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back