What's new

Why you should consider investing in agriculture

I'v never consider investing in agriculture before maybe due to its low in returns, and I'v never believed is the safest investment. I will try to invest on pounder and see how it works, if it works fine then I can do more.
Not sure how legal is in all the countries you are in, but industrial hemp should be legal except the indian hemp which is used for the high volume of THC in their plants. So plant hemp because it will be the future in agriculture, will substitute plastic and wood.

It is consistently incredible to put resources into the farming sector , yet it makes a difference how intellegent way do you venture into it.

On the off chance that you are considering putting resources into agrarian sector you should see the market of that item first and afterward the reasonableness of that item in that climate.

A portion of the horticultural areas you can make your venture are;

Money crops

Green yields (natural products, vegetables, flavors, medecinal and sweet-smelling crops)

Poultry cultivating

Hydroponics

Apiculture (honey bee cultivating)

Investment in Agriculture can never be regretted. Everybody depends on agriculture for survival. Though it any take longer time depending on the type of area of agricultural science that one invest in, the reward is usually lucrative if well managed.

Agriculture is one of the best investment to look into for many investors. The major truth we just need to say here is that Agriculture investment is not for the weak minded Investors because the return on investment in agriculture Business requires a whole lots of patience. If you think you can't have patience in agriculture Investment just put your money elsewhere.

In addition to adding pollutants to water, soil and air, modern agriculture practices can cause soil disturbance by using heavy machines and tilling equipment. This, in turn, creates soil erosion and degrades the quality of surrounding farmland.

Investing in agriculture is one of the profitable form of investment that mostly bring high returns. As at now, l have ever invested in agriculture before and I got so many benefits from my investment. In most cases l do consume what I produce and also sell some for buying the various inputs for the next season.

Agriculture is one of the most profitable businesses in the world. It is a business that stays relevant and will continue to stay relevant a million years from now. It fulfills a primary need of man and that is food..Mankind simply cannot do without agriculture.

Due to the increasing demand of agricultural products and a sudden surge in prices of livestock, I think is the best time to invest in agriculture, although the Returns on investment might not be much from the start, but the truth is that
agricultural investment is one of the safest and most preferred.

Obviously one of the reasons why we are still alive is because we eat Good Food that's because there are people who have ventured into agriculture to make it possible.

Do You plan on a investing on agriculture this year let's know your thoughts and your plans.
There will be no life on this planet without food, and I think the need of agriculture in the world is increasing day by day, because population of world in increasing and food production should also be increasing, to fulfil the needs of humans. So a good investment in agriculture filed will return a huge profit in future.

It's a decent business, but the only issue is that its profit is yearly, which means you have to wait for the whole year, you can't use it as your main income, but as an extra profit and income, maybe if you are able to afford waiting, you should wait for it

Investment in agriculture is quite profitable. Regardless of whether the prices of food go up or not. Human beings require food to survive, also agricultural products can shipped and sold worldwide provided they meet the required standard.

Due to the increasing demand of agricultural products and a sudden surge in prices of livestock, I think is the best time to invest in agriculture, although the Returns on investment might not be much from the start, but the truth is that

Obviously one of the reasons why we are still alive is because we eat Good Food that's because there are people who have ventured into agriculture to make it possible.

Do You plan on a investing on agriculture this year let's know your thoughts and your plans.
Agriculture is a great avenue to invest. Like you said, people consume agricultural products every single day. So provided nothing goes wrong, like no pest attack, no disaster then it will great returns.

Agriculture has come to become one of the main stay of most developed and developing countries in the world today. Governments of most countries encourage their to get involved in this endeavour.

All soils are suitable some may need combining with other soil., normally every soil can bear some plants so we just need experts of soil and plants.
Actually this is not true , there are soils that are not good for agricultural activities ,such as Sandy soil and clay soil . Crops may somehow manage to grow there but won't grow healthy nor bear good fruits .
Loamy soil is the best soil . Also we need extra manure to enhance the performance of the soil.

I personally will consider investing in agriculture because it is a means of income which is very lucrative and profitable. Because people eat and buy agriculture products always and also agricultural products are cheaper compared to sealed and imported.

Investing in agriculture has a great demands, agriculture business is very amazing lucrative business that has a lot of benefits ranging from provision of food means of foreign exchange,

Agriculture has always been a very profitable venture. It is one sector that will always remain relevant globally. Agriculture is a very wide field, therefore you will need to be sure of the particular aspect you want to go into. There's crop farming, animal husbandry, horticulture, farm management and so on.

Agriculture is one of the most stable and guaranteed source of income, with an increasing world population this is the best time to involve in agricultural related business either through fish farming, farming, poultry farming animal husbandry etc.
You will always make a return on your investment.

Yes you are right. The demand on agricultural products are high on a daily, In essence food is very important for every human survival. Hence, we need to buy food and eat to stay healthy. This has made the agricultural sectors much productive compare to the other sectors. And I advise that we all take advantage of it and invest while it's still early.

The agricultural field is highly profitable because agriculture products are the most exported and imported and demand is also very high and in the agricultural field you can also earn more profit as you can get a lot of profit in agriculture of rice and vegetables.

Most of the countries economy depend a lot on agriculture sector. Investment in agriculture is good but you should also consider alot of things..for example if you want to invest on plant... you should consider if the soil is suitable or not for livestock you should consider the season some livestock are likely to die in cold and rainy season. Investment in crops is much profitable.

Newest Directory Listings

Vicky1225
Forums
Clicks
Views
Expand your business scale with over 200 million clean IP addresses, stellar features, and affordable prices provided by 922S5Proxy.
Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
Back