What's new

Why So Many People Are Still Unaware About The Concept Of Freelancing?

Probably, a lot of people around the internet knows many things about freelancing. That is why freelancing platforms are very much competitive but not everyone will be interested in venturing into it.
My point exactly. I also feel like a lot of people know about freelancing but not everyone would be interested in it. A lot of people work on freelancing platforms though.

My point exactly. I also feel like a lot of people know about freelancing but not everyone would be interested in it. A lot of people work on freelancing platforms though.
Yes, I have known the concept of freelancing since I started making money on the internet but have not really been so interested in it. I have an account in some freelancing platforms but I've not really been active to get jobs.

Yes, I have known the concept of freelancing since I started making money on the internet but have not really been so interested in it. I have an account in some freelancing platforms but I've not really been active to get jobs.
I've also not been interested in freelancing. I have little knowledge about it. I hope this doesn't offend you but why aren't you interested in freelancing especially since you have accounts on some freelancing platforms.

I've also not been interested in freelancing. I have little knowledge about it. I hope this doesn't offend you but why aren't you interested in freelancing especially since you have accounts on some freelancing platforms.
The major reason is because there are a lot of people on different freelancing platforms trying to make money. The level of competition there is also high but that does not mean anyone cannot succeed.

The major reason is because there are a lot of people on different freelancing platforms trying to make money. The level of competition there is also high but that does not mean anyone cannot succeed.
It's true that there are a lot of people on different freelancing platforms therefore, there's a lot of competition. Honestly, there's no online platform that there's no competition so why don't u give it a try.

I believe that people are aware of freelancing work online but they are either not very confident about their skills or they do not trust the online platforms. These are the two reasons why people do not take up freelancing work online.

It's true that there are a lot of people on different freelancing platforms therefore, there's a lot of competition. Honestly, there's no online platform that there's no competition so why don't u give it a try.
Freelancing is very lucrative if you are able to find out what works for you but I am not so much interested for now. I may become interested in the future but for now I am more focused in other things.

Well the fact that they do not know about the concept or are not interested, is because surely they have some full-time offline job well paid and have not had the intention or concern to discover what it is.

For someone like me I will say lack of enlightenment,if you are not well enlightening you will lack behind so I think that working online as a freelancer aid you to earn more and help improve the quality of your knowledge on which program to work on.

Freelancing is very lucrative if you are able to find out what works for you but I am not so much interested for now. I may become interested in the future but for now I am more focused in other things.
Well, that's alright. Everyone has their preference when it comes to working and that's why some work online and others work offline. We can't jump into something we don't have interest in just because it is lucrative.

Well, that's alright. Everyone has their preference when it comes to working and that's why some work online and others work offline. We can't jump into something we don't have interest in just because it is lucrative.
It is true that we have individual preferences but it is equally important to understand the concept of freelancing before we jump on any of them because that is exactly what we'll bring in the profit.

It is true that we have individual preferences but it is equally important to understand the concept of freelancing before we jump on any of them because that is exactly what we'll bring in the profit.
Yeah, you are absolutely right. Freelancing isn't something one should just jump into because one heard one can earn a lot from it. One should have adequate knowledge about freelancing before going into it.

Actually the concept of freelance, to.me has become a universal concept to both the rural and the urban cities depending on how it appears to them.

Alot of people are aware of it and many have explored it for their own benefit.

Freelancing jobs are everywhere so only newbies will not value this skill because I have known the amount we have made in this skill. Freelancing is gaining popularity so far many big organization recognise it and give out jobs for freelancers.

Actually the concept of freelance, to.me has become a universal concept to both the rural and the urban cities depending on how it appears to them.

Alot of people are aware of it and many have explored it for their own benefit.
That is right. With online jobs becoming so popular, many people now know what freelancing is and how to earn money from it. People have learnt skills and are now using them to sell services online. You may not know it's name but that is already freelancing.

Actually it might be true or wrong that alot of people are still unaware of the concept of freelance, because I can't tell exactly but I am much aware that a lot of people are now earning from the platform.

I live in a country where the concept of freelancing is recently gaining popularity. Around seven years ago, when I used to speak to people about freelancing, they acted as if they knew nothing about it. I have noticed that even today, many people are clearly unaware about this concept! Why is this so? Will freelancing ever gain the popularity it actually deserves?
Freelancing is increasing in popularity every day. Many people do freelancing for a living. The most popular freelance sites that most people work on are Fiverr and Upwork. Many people are scared of competition, and they should be. If you want to succeed in freelance, you need to learn good skills and be on top.

I believe that people are aware of freelancing work online but they are either not very confident about their skills or they do not trust the online platforms. These are the two reasons why people do not take up freelancing work online.
Not a matter of confidence some people don't even know that there is an opportunity online which they can make cash from as freelancer,some of them don't even read blogs or forum comments to see what is going on only the lucky once come across such awareness

Definitely, if you jump into something because you heard there are people making money from it you will make a lot of mistakes. That is one of the major mistakes so many people make in the online space.

The freelancing sector is already oversaturated and it doesn't need more people.. I know that some countries are traditional when it comes to work and believe it should be offline alone. But truth be told, people are already too much in freelancing and there are not enough jobs to go round.

Newest Directory Listings

• Featured
Vicky1225
Forums
Clicks
Views
Expand your business scale with over 200 million clean IP addresses, stellar features, and affordable prices provided by 922S5Proxy.
Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
Back