What's new

Why So Many People Are Still Unaware About The Concept Of Freelancing?

If you have very attractive profile and you are not professional then you will get bad ratings. when people see bad ratings on your profile they will actually not give you a job as a freelancer.
Creating an attracting profile is not easy sometimes to achieve and that is why you will see a lot of freelancers going to different platforms and paying people to write reviews for them in order to build up their profile.

To become a better freelancer, you will need to provide and create a very attractive profile and your portfolio must be catching so that it will attract the client and they will want to patronize you always.

Creating an attracting profile is not easy sometimes to achieve and that is why you will see a lot of freelancers going to different platforms and paying people to write reviews for them in order to build up their profile.
I think I have seen something similar like that. But it is also important for you to see the profiles of people in the same niche with you. That way you will be able to build a better profile.

If you are in search of good ways to earn money online most articles would recommend freelancing and currently a good number of people already aware of it.

I think not every one would want to work as freelancer online since there are other reliable ways to earn.

I don't know where you reside, But in where I reside a lot of people already know about the concept of freelancing.
A lot of Freelancing website are getting over saturated and you need to be an expert in your skill to be able to earn more and beat the competition.

If it is freelancers you are looking for there are a lot of them on fiverr. Of course most of them are legitimate and they can handle your work very well. You also give them rating after they must have finished your work.
Yes that's the fact, I believe most people learn it from the internet, because there are allot of sites out there who's work is to be teaching people how to be a professional when it comes to freelancing.

Yes that's the fact, I believe most people learn it from the internet, because there are allot of sites out there who's work is to be teaching people how to be a professional when it comes to freelancing.
there are a lot of blog posts you can read and you can learn a lot of things about freelancing. Watching some YouTube videos can also be very much helpful when it comes to venturing into freelancing.

I can assure you that so many people know very well about freelancing work but it's very competitive now and not that easy again for the skilled worker to GE a client

Well I think the concept of freelance has no longer been a new idea to alot of people since and after the outbreak of the pandemic even though there are people who have no intention to start simply because they might have had other site that gives them what they want.

This means that you should carry out proper analysis on any platform you wish to join so that you will not fall victim of scams website that are flooded internet.
Without embarking on proper research, you might fall a victim to so many scam platforms that are out there seeking to devour you, so do your research before joining any Platform

there are a lot of blog posts you can read and you can learn a lot of things about freelancing. Watching some YouTube videos can also be very much helpful when it comes to venturing into freelancing.
Yes that's the fact, in as much as you are not lazy this days, I believe there are allot of blogs and website out there who teach everything you need to know so as to make money through the freelancing.

Yes that's the fact, in as much as you are not lazy this days, I believe there are allot of blogs and website out there who teach everything you need to know so as to make money through the freelancing.
there are also a lot of Youtube channels that will help you with many things you need to know about freelancing. If you put in a lot of consistency and hard work when you can be able to succeed on the long run.

Well it depends I think.
There is no doubt that alot of people are aware of the concept of freelance but they don't want to involved and also there are people who don't know much about it but they love to know.

Well it depends I think.
There is no doubt that alot of people are aware of the concept of freelance but they don't want to involved and also there are people who don't know much about it but they love to know.
It is very important to learn the concept of freelancing before you jump on one because it is a niche that requires enough experience before you could make money.

It is very important to learn the concept of freelancing before you jump on one because it is a niche that requires enough experience before you could make money.
I think the best way to do that is to try to connect with people who are already successful in freelancing. They can be your mentor and you can learn a lot of things from them in order to succeed.

People are well aware of freelancing. The reason why they are not warming towards it is simply because their is no guarantee in freelancing. Like, you can't be completely sure.

A person that works a 9-5 job has some assurance that by month end he/she will receive a pay package. However, in freelancing you just don't know. You can place 10 straight bids and not get awarded a single gig. That's frustrating!

To cap it all, that freelancing site one has been working on for years may decide to wake up one day and terminate one's account without a genuine reason. And no one is going to hold them to ransom for that.

I don't think a lot of people are unaware about the concept of freelancing. I feel a lot of people know about freelancing but they do not want to work as a freelancer because the market is becoming saturated.

I don't think a lot of people are unaware about the concept of freelancing. I feel a lot of people know about freelancing but they do not want to work as a freelancer because the market is becoming saturated.
Probably, a lot of people around the internet knows many things about freelancing. That is why freelancing platforms are very much competitive but not everyone will be interested in venturing into it.

Well personally I believe that alot of people are aware of the concept of freelance now more than before and I also believe, since the pandemic outbreak, alot of people have been exposed to online.

Too many people are not aware of the concept of freelance jobs but it is quite easy to carry out but it will take time because you need positive reviews to increase your presence on freelancing sites.
I think many people are aware about freelancing. The reason why some people are feign ignorance about is due to its difficulty. Freelancing is somehow difficult for a beginner to make money from. That's why it's not that popular.

Newest Directory Listings

• Featured
Vicky1225
Forums
Clicks
Views
Expand your business scale with over 200 million clean IP addresses, stellar features, and affordable prices provided by 922S5Proxy.
Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
Back