What's new

Why So Many People Are Still Unaware About The Concept Of Freelancing?

Good-Person

VIP Member
VIP Member
40,000 Post Club
Feb 6, 2021
USD
$1.9200USD
Biznotes
I live in a country where the concept of freelancing is recently gaining popularity. Around seven years ago, when I used to speak to people about freelancing, they acted as if they knew nothing about it. I have noticed that even today, many people are clearly unaware about this concept! Why is this so? Will freelancing ever gain the popularity it actually deserves?

It's not easy making money through it anymore these days, a lot of people are so into it that it is so choked up. There are a lot of freelancers way more than available jobs. That's why people show less interest in it.

I live in a country where the concept of freelancing is recently gaining popularity. Around seven years ago, when I used to speak to people about freelancing, they acted as if they knew nothing about it. I have noticed that even today, many people are clearly unaware about this concept! Why is this so? Will freelancing ever gain the popularity it actually deserves?
Many people are still unaware of freelancing because it is a relatively new type of work and can be difficult to find reliable information about. Additionally, there is a lack of awareness about the potential opportunities that freelancing can offer. Freelancing can be a great alternative to traditional employment and can offer many advantages, such as the ability to work from anywhere, the freedom to choose your own hours, and the potential to make more money than in a traditional job. To make freelancing more accessible, more information needs to be made available to the public, and more employers need to be open to hiring freelancers.

I think a lot of people already know about freelancing, however, there are reasons why they are not trying freelancing. One, they do jot have required skills, and two, they are too afraid to try because they fear rejections.

I think a lot of people already know about freelancing, however, there are reasons why they are not trying freelancing. One, they do jot have required skills, and two, they are too afraid to try because they fear rejections.

Indeed, there are many people i my country who are not at all aware of what freelancing is. This also includes young people as well. However, by the passage of time, people will start knowing more about it.

In 2014 when I started on Upwork, I could easily find a job. In fact, I was making $200 per month on average. These days I don't get hired easily despite having a lot of positive reviews. The reason is competition. I think most people have started freelancing now compared to the past.,

Many people when I tell them I do freelancing will often look at me confused but they will understand when I tell them what it is. I am actually quite surprised it is not more known about, especially since the pandemic to be honest when many people lost their jobs when lockdowns happened. I myself have noticed though that compared to when I was doing it from 2012 onwards, I definitely don't get as many orders as I used to and it is due to the fact that even though many where I live may not know what it is, many around the internet and around the world do and it's become more popular as a way to make extra income. It's great that it's more popular though as it means more will eventually hear about it and it will become more recognized.

There are several reasons why many people are still unaware about the concept of freelancing. One reason is that freelancing is not as widely discussed or taught in traditional educational settings as other career paths, so people may not be exposed to the idea until later in their lives. Additionally, some people may not have access to the internet or other resources that would allow them to learn about freelancing. Furthermore, some people may not have a clear understanding of the skills or qualifications needed to be a successful freelancer, which can make it seem like an unachievable or unrealistic career choice. Finally, Freelancing is still a new concept in many countries and not many people know about it.

In 2014 when I started on Upwork, I could easily find a job. In fact, I was making $200 per month on average. These days I don't get hired easily despite having a lot of positive reviews. The reason is competition. I think most people have started freelancing now compared to the past.,
I also believe that the freelance career is saturated because there are too many people on freelancing platform competing for jobs which is why it is more difficult to get hired nowadays.

Too many people are not aware of the concept of freelance jobs but it is quite easy to carry out but it will take time because you need positive reviews to increase your presence on freelancing sites.

I believe a lot of people are catching interest in the area of freelancing that is why many freelancing platforms are very competitive. The more people discover about it the more competitive it becomes.

Actually some people are not aware of freelance simply because they are not exposed to the internet issues and sometimes due to been scared of scammers online makes people never to have trusted online stuffs.

I believe a lot of people are catching interest in the area of freelancing that is why many freelancing platforms are very competitive. The more people discover about it the more competitive it becomes.
Majority of the people of freelancing website do not get jobs because they are not aware of the modus operandi . They just believe you can just advertise your gig on freelancing website and get hired. It is highly competitive and you need to do some extra work to gain attention of employers.

Majority of the people of freelancing website do not get jobs because they are not aware of the modus operandi . They just believe you can just advertise your gig on freelancing website and get hired. It is highly competitive and you need to do some extra work to gain attention of employers.
that is actually very true. I have seen some freelancers who have their own personal websites in which they usually use to direct people to their profiles on Fiverr and Upwork.

Not all people are aware of the freelance site simply not all people are aware of the internet or even exposed to it. some people just don't have feelings for online earnings.

Of course, there are some people that are still not aware of the prospect of making money online through freelancing. Many people are getting to know about it daily and that's evident In the surge of new members joining freelancing platforms.

Of course, there are some people that are still not aware of the prospect of making money online through freelancing. Many people are getting to know about it daily and that's evident In the surge of new members joining freelancing platforms.
Do you know that the freelancing sites are saturated? So many people are aware of this website but they may not be acquainted to the elemental rules and regulation or strategy that will make them earn money from the site.

Not all people are aware of the freelance site simply not all people are aware of the internet or even exposed to it. some people just don't have feelings for online earnings.
this is actually very true. I have come across people who stated bluntly that they are not interested in making money online. Some of them maybe because of their past experience.

Newest Directory Listings

• Featured
Vicky1225
Forums
Clicks
Views
Expand your business scale with over 200 million clean IP addresses, stellar features, and affordable prices provided by 922S5Proxy.
Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
Back