What's new

Why mining difficulty is rising so much?

Good-Person

VIP Member
VIP Member
40,000 Post Club
Feb 6, 2021
USD
$1.9200USD
Biznotes
People who mine coins might be aware of what mining difficulty is. Mining diificulty refers to the difficulty levels that are related to mining cryptocurrencies. I think that mining difficulty levels have increased too much. So, what is the reason behind that?

Why don't you yourself share anything because as per your posts, you are mining with your phone but still are your posts are asking others to update about mining and other things.

People who mine coins might be aware of what mining difficulty is. Mining diificulty refers to the difficulty levels that are related to mining cryptocurrencies. I think that mining difficulty levels have increased too much. So, what is the reason behind that?
I think a lot of people are mining too much and the competition has increased.

I am not an expert on this matter, however, based on my understanding I can say that mining is getting difficult because more people are connected to the network. When many miner are on the network finding a valid hash becomes difficult.

Mining is not an easy thing to start, and like you said its getting harder and harder and that's because the budget we need to start mining business is increasing and increasing over time, that means the price of thua mining computers and GPU, the electric bill price and other things are getting expensive, so i think that's the reason.

Newest Directory Listings

Vicky1225
Forums
Clicks
Views
Expand your business scale with over 200 million clean IP addresses, stellar features, and affordable prices provided by 922S5Proxy.
Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
Back