What's new

Why is unemployment rate so high?

One cause of unemployment is voluntarily leaving the workforce. Some of the unemployed have saved enough money so they can quit unfulfilling jobs. They have the luxury to search until they find just the right opportunity. The second cause is when workers relocate. They are unemployed until they find a position in the new town.

Low consumer demand creates cyclical unemployment. Companies lose too much profit when demand falls. If they don't expect sales to pick up anytime soon, they must lay off workers. The higher unemployment causes consumer demand to drop even more

Yea! But I believe individuals can create be self employed.

The people have no chances and money to do work and their vacancies so thats why people are free and they have no jobs which reduced their profits and doing works in the society.

In recent years, economics of work have changed. The New Economy is an economy based on abundance, not scarcity. Millions of jobs are up for grab on daily basis. Everything is now online. Everything has changed; many own an online business with no physical office, some work for multinational companies at the comfort of their homes as a content creator, copywriter, deal expert and many more. Pick your battle wisely.

It is important to Invest in your knowledge, and most importantly, You shouldn’t be at home unemployed.

What’s your view on unemployment rate and the way forward?
So many things could caused high rate of unemployment. If system fails It can contribute to unemployment as well as a bad government. Also individual can contribute to high rate of unemployment when people fail to create job opportunity.

In recent years, economics of work have changed. The New Economy is an economy based on abundance, not scarcity. Millions of jobs are up for grab on daily basis. Everything is now online. Everything has changed; many own an online business with no physical office, some work for multinational companies at the comfort of their homes as a content creator, copywriter, deal expert and many more. Pick your battle wisely.

It is important to Invest in your knowledge, and most importantly, You shouldn’t be at home unemployed.

According to my own understanding and opinion. The main causes of employment particularly in Nigeria is bad governance and over population. The government are the main causes of unemployment in Nigeria because they are all corrupt. More so, when the populations of the citizens is much more than the available resources, it leads to unemployment.

Even today employment has become very common due to which the poor man is also craving for bread due to which the poor man has become poorer. In the corona virus I have destroyed the whole world economy.Unemployment has risen sharply due to Karuna. Many people have lost their lives.Businesses are closed, so the poor man is not even earning a living

the government of my country is not actually doing us the best because they are not looking for a way to cut off the rate of unemployment in our country and it is very bad. anyone that is interested to get a work in my country needs to generate and bring out is own work
Post automatically merged:

the government of my country is not actually doing us the best because they are not looking for a way to cut off the rate of unemployment in our country and it is very bad. anyone that is interested to get a work in my country needs to generate and bring out is own work

Low consumer demand leads to cyclical unemployment. Companies lose huge profits when there is a shortage of students. If they do not expect an increase in sales any time soon, they will dismiss the workers. Unemployment further reduces consumer demand, which is why it is cyclical.

The population of the world is increasing day by day Low consumer demand creates cyclical unemployment. Companies lose too much profit when demand falls. If they don't expect sales to pick up anytime soon, they must lay off workers. The higher unemployment causes consumer demand to drop even more.

The rate of unemployment is increasing day by day in my country and I don't know what is the secret behind this. I guess it's due to inadequate jobs and this makes hard to get employed.
Many individuals are now switching to online to find jobs related to their niche and I think online jobs is the best way to solve this.

There are many reasons why unemployment rate is so high. Many People have very high standards over where they want to work and they do not want to understand that every one cannot get employed in that same place, people should learn to lower their standards and know that you cannot always get what you want.

In a country like Nigeria, I can boldly say the government failed it citizens because the systems are not working, and before anyone says "if the government doesn't create jobs you should" let me remind you that not everyone can be an entrepreneur. So in Nigeria the rate of unemployment is high because the government could not define their priorities right.

The rate of unemployment Is high due to the various reasons which includes increased population,rapid technological change,lack of education or skills. Unemployment is caused both from the demand side and also the supply sides but mostly from the supply sides

Persistent and appreciable increase in employment rate can be attributed to so many factors. When the Government of a country refuse to take deliberate actions in ensuring the rate of unemployment is minimal the adverse effect is having high unemployment rate.

Our country is a small one with a lot of free heads, a lot of educated people and where there are very few industries and also lost in a multinational companies.Due to lack of resources, people here are very unemployed.Some of the government here is focusing on unemployment

Unemployment is really a big issue emerging all over the world, especially in under developing countries, this issue is created because thousands of students are getting degrees while government is not implementing the new projects so that students can find out the jobs according to their talents and skills.

Well I believe the cause of high rate of unemployment is because the system of government is not working. No provision of jobs for students graduating very year, federal and state jobs is in possible to get because man know man.
Of a truth, unemployment is on the high on a daily basis and it will surely continue to be increasing because almost every graduate wants a white collar job which is very rare to combine this days. The few genuine entrepreneurs are not receiving required support from the government to be well established.

Unemployment rate has been growing high for a while now in my country. And I believe the reason for this is the inability of the government to create enabling environment for investors to invest here and thrive. For instance, lack of security is what has chased many away from this climes

The major reason why unemployment rate is high is because government are not really putting all measures in place to build industries and also empower the young ones in the society. A lot of people are now focusing on white collar jobs

The rise of unemployment in this days is super high while because technology is taking over the job that human being are todo and employers are now buying into the idea of using technology in place of human.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back