What's new

Why is there so much suffering in the world 🌎 today?

Oluwatobitosin

Valued Contributor
Valued Contributor
500 Posts Club
Jan 2, 2021
USD
$2.3300USD
Biznotes
Many people believes that life is full of suffering and unhappiness. It is caused because we have cravings and desires, which often cannot be fulfilled. Sometimes, even if we get what we want, we are still not satisfied, and want even more or want other things. I was once told that the Theologians said there's suffering because human sin. What can you say about this. Why is there so much suffering in the world 🌎 today??

Because in today's world, there are too many problems, there are many famines, wars, widespread poverty, and high cost of living, certain parts of the world are plagued from time to time by very deadly diseases, and there is also a moral decay, given all these problems, it is normal that there is so much suffering today in the world. It's hard to fix everything the world is facing right now.

Hmmm... That's very serious!!! It is really affecting so many countries. People die from suffering everyday. So sad!!

This is something I have wondered so much about especially over the last week or so. We have wars raging, countries that are struggling when they shouldn't be, and people living awfully because they can not afford to live and it's such a shame to see.

I wish I had the answer as to why there is so much suffering in the world but I really do not have the answer to that right now.

The world has gone through many similar moments in the past and it seems like an endless cycle that happens from time to time, peace is always momentary and we return to times of war and uncertainty despite all the treaties and alliances that are established, there seems to be no short-term solution to this strange cycle.

I would say that the reason why there is so much suffering in the world today is simply because those who are in the position with the power of making a good change that is going to put things right are not interested in doing that but are simply too selfish and self-centered about themselves without caring about what other people are passing through.

If you read history, you will see people suffered more in the past compared to what you see today. magnitude of suffering was greater in the past, compared to what it is today. That's because there was no laws to protect the welfare of the society. Today we have lot of international agencies that protects interest of common people.

Human beings are full of flaws. They are selfish, greedy, jealous, envious, wicked and toxic. These human attributes makes it hard for humans to love one another. If human beings can change in this regard, there wouldn't so much suffering in the world.

The world has gone through many similar moments in the past and it seems like an endless cycle that happens from time to time, peace is always momentary and we return to times of war and uncertainty despite all the treaties and alliances that are established, there seems to be no short-term solution to this strange cycle.

This is actually the reason why whenever all these religious bigots are going on about the world coming to an end, I will be like it's like these guys don't even understand what is going on. We have been experiencing the same thing in another manner that have been happening decades ago and it's still repeating in the same manner. This begs the question when is the world going to end? We are most likely seeing the repetition of everything all over again.

This is actually the reason why whenever all these religious bigots are going on about the world coming to an end, I will be like it's like these guys don't even understand what is going on. We have been experiencing the same thing in another manner that have been happening decades ago and it's still repeating in the same manner. This begs the question when is the world going to end? We are most likely seeing the repetition of everything all over again.
Exactly, if there is something or someone behind all these events, call it elite or any other way, the last thing they want is for the world to end since it is also their world, but as one of the oldest sayings of occultism says, if you want to build something new, you have to destroy the old, I think war is what they see as destruction.

Exactly, if there is something or someone behind all these events, call it elite or any other way, the last thing they want is for the world to end since it is also their world, but as one of the oldest sayings of occultism says, if you want to build something new, you have to destroy the old, I think war is what they see as destruction.

Definitely, war is a total destruction. Everything and everyone is always devastated whenever there is war. It is just like what happened between Russia and Ukraine and what is happening between Israel and Palestine.

A lot of people have been killed, properties have been destroyed and the economy have been put into shambles. This is what total chaos is all about.

The governments of different countries do not care about the people as those in power were more worried about their pockets and less about what is happening to the common man. That has made matters worsen in the world at the moment.

Because the human race is full of monsters, abusers and more. There are good people out there, but there are the bad apples who like to make others lives miserable. The constant shootings in the US, The conflict in Israel, Russia and Ukraine and more.

There is just so much hate. People can't get along. They have to be right about their political party no matter how much it hurts others.

The next generation to come is going to have it rough I think. The past few generations have been destroying it for them. Look at inflation, and the cost of living. Everything is going up in price yet pay isn't following fast enough.

Politicians are too old, lost in the past. We need younger people in office over all these old timers that can't seem to speak a coherent sentence anymore speaking on behalf of our country.

Also don't forget, covid is still a thing.

The governments of different countries do not care about the people as those in power were more worried about their pockets and less about what is happening to the common man. That has made matters worsen in the world at the moment.

The government have been greedy to their fibre. It's their high selfishness that causes issues in the world. Russia had to invade Ukraine over what? Vladimir Putin could have easily ignore his reasons for starting war with Ukraine but he couldn't.

Well like many questions the answer would be "Humanity" people tend to choose having bad habits as of: Selfishness, hatered, racism, exaggerated religions, ignorance, and more. It's not always their fault we are born as human beings we go through bad things and they effect us but I believe that eventually a person can make a change and can understand that he is on a bad path it is not that easy yet possible and people should start trying to become better in many ways.
and regards to that there is this sentence of mine "There is only one way to live life the best way".

Well like many questions the answer would be "Humanity" people tend to choose having bad habits as of: Selfishness, hatered, racism, exaggerated religions, ignorance, and more. It's not always their fault we are born as human beings we go through bad things and they effect us but I believe that eventually a person can make a change and can understand that he is on a bad path it is not that easy yet possible and people should start trying to become better in many ways.
and regards to that there is this sentence of mine "There is only one way to live life the best way".

Human beings definitely need to look inwards and see where the problem with us is all about because it is within each and every one of us. If we work towards being better people, I believe that this is something that is capable of going to a great extent in helping us to understand that we are supposed to be there for one another and take care of ourselves instead of looking for any opportunity to kill each other.

Human beings definitely need to look inwards and see where the problem with us is all about because it is within each and every one of us. If we work towards being better people, I believe that this is something that is capable of going to a great extent in helping us to understand that we are supposed to be there for one another and take care of ourselves instead of looking for any opportunity to kill each other.

The love should return as there is a high level of hatred that is now everywhere, and it makes no sense at all. People are acting in ways that they hurt others. I still do not understand why this is the case, but just like you said, we should do better as humans.

The love should return as there is a high level of hatred that is now everywhere, and it makes no sense at all. People are acting in ways that they hurt others. I still do not understand why this is the case, but just like you said, we should do better as humans.

Where it gets very frustrating for me is that religion that way look up to to be as a unifying factor that should bring us peace is looking like what is causing a lot of friction, hatred and separation from being unified. I just don't understand how everything went so wrong with humanity.

Yes, this love is needed back as soon as possible. People hate themselves more than they love one another. This is what puts in bad intentions in the hearts of men and they are likely to carry it out when provoked.

The government have been greedy to their fibre. It's their high selfishness that causes issues in the world. Russia had to invade Ukraine over what? Vladimir Putin could have easily ignore his reasons for starting war with Ukraine but he couldn't.

I don't really know between the Russian president and the North Korean president whom I'm going to tag the biggest tyrant that the world have at the moment. Both of these guys are busy committing a lot of atrocities and no one is bold to point fingers at them. Even the government of the United States of America is not doing anything about them.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back