Why is the app Whatsapp so popular?

Mykel

Reputable
100 Posts Club
Oct 29, 2020
USD
$0.0000USD
Biznotes
One dollar a year is nothing, but using the app doesn't seem to work when all carriers in the United States include unlimited texting in almost all of their plans. Is the app more popular in other countries than in the USA?

In India, Whatsapp is totally free, we never pay a dime to use it. App is popular because of it's nature towards many users. I cannot say what is exact reason, but all my friends use Whatsapp, not all use Telegram.

WhatsApp is a free app for iPhones, Android smartphones, Windows Phone and Mac laptops and Windows PC. It allows you to send messages, pictures, videos and even voice recordings, as well as make voice and video calls over the internet for free, rather than using your mobile network which costs you money.

WhatsApp is very popular in other countries as well as in the United States In my personal opinion, the main reason is privacy and WhatsApp status The second reason is that there are special WhatsApp packages in our country that people who do not want to use the Internet only want to use WhatsApp.Network companies provide them with various WhatsApp packages

WhatsApp is popular because it is relatively safe to use and operate unlike others that could be easily hacked. They introduced the two way verification that makes it quite hard for it to be hacked. It is also owned by Facebook.

It is much more popular in my country, I don't about other countries's WhatsApp popularity
Post automatically merged:

It is much more popular in my country, I don't about other countries's WhatsApp popularity

It's free to use in my country with zero reasons to pay for anything. I think it's popularity stems from the fact that people want a mobile app that they can connect with people and whatsapp gave them that. Also, the fact that whatsapp has been able to include some of the best features from other app into its system is another reason why people are glued to it.

First it's free, and no need for monthly subscription. Over here in my country, WhatsApp offers some features that the reigning social media platform back then wasn't offering. And also maybe because you can easily find your contact on WhatsApp. Lastly, WhatsApp keep bring new ideas.
Post automatically merged:

First it's free, and no need for monthly subscription. Over here in my country, WhatsApp offers some features that the reigning social media platform back then wasn't offering. And also maybe because you can easily find your contact on WhatsApp. Lastly, WhatsApp keep bring new ideas.

It is popular because if how easy it is to use. It has every user friendly interface that helps do a lot of things. Also, for business owners, it helps them display their business or product easily without stress. With the introduction of WhatsApp business, advertising your goods became easier with being able to send business related broadcast messages to as many contacts at once. This is what makes the app so popular

One dollar a year is nothing, but using the app doesn't seem to work when all carriers in the United States include unlimited texting in almost all of their plans. Is the app more popular in other countries than in the USA?
WhatsApp is a great and cool app and a lot of people work in it and they also sell their online products by contacting people because a lot of people use it and I think that's why It is more popular because it has great features and structure and it is used by a lot of people in the world and it is very nice and powerful. I use it very fondly.

WhatsApp is very popular among social media users because the application is very easy to use and intuitive. It was designed with good template and has lots of different features on it. Most people have even neglected Facebook for posting and has resulted in posting on their WhatsApp status due to it's easy accessibility.

It is very easy to use and does not cost anything. WhatsApp usage has increased a lot in Pakistan. But due to the recent policy, its use is declining. People don't compromise on their privacy, that's why people stopped using WhatsApp.But in recent times I have noticed that we can easily make phone calls from WhatsApp. It is becoming an important means of sending messages from one place to another. That is why it is being used more and more

Whatsapp was the first app with online chatting with the lauch of android phones and nit only it was launched first but it ensured everybody about its orivacy of messages . So all people got fascinated by it and it got popular.

It's a many availability in the watsup app there are many features have many people in the world use this watsup app video audio calling and voice msg many person active this app and create a group family friend Bussiness and etc group are create in this app that way watsup app popular in this time

In my country Nigeria where I come from,
WhatsApp is a very popular application, in fact in the whole of Africa the continent make use of this WhatsApp for business use, for personal use and other purposes.WhatsApp is a very popular app in my country.

WhatsApp is simple, and we love it. We WhatsApp our friends to inform them that we’re waiting outside their door; we WhatsApp our family on the opposite side of the world from us, and of course, all our messages are encrypted, or simply put, secured with locks. People often influence our thoughts and actions.

the wattsap app is so popular because it is one of its king.its a very great online platform that helps in connecting people, marketing your goods for Better customer and making your cool cash

Reasons why Whatsapp is a better option than its competitors:
It's free.It is simple to use.There is no need to sign-up via email or add friends/follow peopleEase-of-use: Everything happens in the back-end with minimal user intervention required.The interface is easy to understand and has the minimal required features: texting people, sending smileys, sending audio/image files, having groups, blocking people.It is a better way to connect with family and friends than Facebook. All conversations are private and the process of chatting with a particular contact is easier than on Facebook.I do not get any unsolicited mails or requests or reminders.The Whatsapp team is efficient - no shutdowns, blackouts, operational challenges since I have started using it despite growing at an alarming rate.

People makes whatsapp popular, when alot of people tends to use something that thing automatically becomes well known same thing goes for whatsapp. Whatsapp has features that people want and even if some countries have unlimited plan which they use WhatsApp just have its own separate vibe, apart from the the chatting features, it's also coupled with other amazing features like video calling, voice calling, able to send files and more, and these are some of the things that attracted alot of people to start making use of it, it's very fast, fluid and with easy interface and best part is it doesn't even support ads like most apps do. In my own opinion I believe that's why it's so popular.

WhatsApp helped bring forth a post-SMS era of sending and receiving messages, and the recent one billion figure is proof of people’s love for it.
It has 1.5 billion users in 180 countries across the globe, making it the world’s most popular messaging app, outstripping even its parent company Facebook’s Messenger app (1.3bn).

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back