What's new

Why is the app Whatsapp so popular?

One dollar a year is nothing, but using the app doesn't seem to work when all carriers in the United States include unlimited texting in almost all of their plans. Is the app more popular in other countries than in the US
Over here in Nigeria, WhatsApp is the most easiest and the most popular messaging app to use,because the moment I got your mobile number and its register to WhatsApp ,immediately I open my WhatsApp app I get chatting with you straight forward ...so is the most popular over here as well and its very easy to use ....

It is popular because of every android user can use this easily. It can be used by uneducated person too. If some one can not chat by text messages he can send and exchange voice notes there. But overall it is a very good app. Easy to use easy to operate. It is also cheaper way than other contact apps.

One of the biggest reasons why WhatsApp is so popular is because of its international pool of users. ... WhatsApp hit 2 billion monthly active users in February 2020, continuously growing as the world's most popular messenger app

WhatsApp is a great social media chatting platform where you can keep in touch with your family friends and customers at the same time.By the way, we have WhatsApp for free،And we don't pay anything.Network companies in our country offer cheap WhatsApp packages so we like to use WhatsApp.

Whatsapp is so popular because it is available for use in more than 90% of the phones we have today and because it can serve as a means of communication from one country to the other without interference the only factor is having enough data to do so and it can also be used for online advertisement connecting people together.

WhatsApp is very common app among social media users because the application is very easy to navigate. The template design is beautiful and has lots of different features on it. They only need to work on expanding the number of people in a group.

WhatsApp incorporates text messaging and takes it to the next level. It makes use of a low data consuming app and its reach is very easy with either voice or video means of messaging. WhatsApp can also be used to promote businesses to a wide global audience.

WhatsApp started on Android and iOS mobile phones, then transitioned seamlessly to mobile tablets. It widened its user base further by including Windows Phones, Nokia phones, Jio (in India), and more. The app synced across all the supporting devices and rapidly accumulated millions of users.

There's no single contact on your WhatsApp that you don't know. You've know them above the level or in the level of acquaintance, that's why they are already in your contact. So WhatsApp itself has more familiar faces when compared to other app. That is the reason why I see it to be more popular.

One dollar a year is nothing, but using the app doesn't seem to work when all carriers in the United States include unlimited texting in almost all of their plans. Is the app more popular in other countries than in the USA?
Yes Whatsapp is very popular app now a days people are leaving it and going toward telegram due to issue but for a long time it was very popular app due to end to end eryption means it doesn't allow anyone to know about our privacy so these are reasons of WhatsApp popularity

One of the biggest reasons why WhatsApp is so popular is because of its international pool of users. ... WhatsApp hit 2 billion monthly active users in February 2020, continuously growing as the world's most popular messenger app.

One dollar a year is nothing, but using the app doesn't seem to work when all carriers in the United States include unlimited texting in almost all of their plans. Is the app more popular in other countries than in the USA?
Whatapp is a global means of communication almost all over the world
And the good thing about the application is that it is very economical and affordable to use and make calls

WhatsApp is most popular because it is the fastest social media application. It spreads information very fast and a person can do his job very fast. If he wants to marketing his business he can do it very fast. And if you want to grow your business, you can use it to market your business.

WhatsApp is the most using app which eliminate the distance and also has become the most famous because of its large number of users. There are many more communication apps but there is something unique about it that people prefer. The reason for the translation seems to be that this app is running smoothly. With all this the security is also very high.

Hmm.... No single person in my country that's not using it except the infant and maybe the over old people. Its so popular that its now under some policies given through Facebook. We pray law our policies that week be too theoretic will not put included in it.

Whatsapp is very good app . I think the main thing of whatsapp is his privacy. No body know about your whatsapp privacy. It is very fast communication source . We can contact our friends and family through out whatsapp. We can also create a group to promote our business. It is good to advertising and promote to every type of business.

The app WhatsApp is so popular because of is easy usage.WhatsApp is so easy to use and it helps you to relate with family friends and business associates. It is text message is a new dimension.

Whatsup is so popular because of the low cost of service. It iss cheaper to use whatsapp and you can still achieve everything that you would have done on other platform

I think the existence of Facebook also contributed to the popularity of WhatsApp, so it was made popular due to the existence of Facebook because there are still many other messaging platform

Whats App is very very simple and attractive and because that I use it most of the time. It's fast and secure and have many benefits. It's free, so everyone can use it. You still can read the messages when you are offline, is the best.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back