What's new

Why is the app Whatsapp so popular?

Whats App is very very simple and attractive and because that I use it most of the time. It's fast and secure and have many benefits. It's free, so everyone can use it. You still can read the messages when you are offline, is the best.
Yeah there are basically many advantage attached to using the platform and that is the main reason i still make use of the WhatsApp platform and also the interface is more easy to use

Well, this of having to pay 1 dollar, I didn't know. I live in Italy and here, Whatsapp is a 100% free application.
The reasons why it is so popular are many, I can list some of them:
It has no advertising, it allows unlimited messages, with unlimited characters (which was not with the old sms). In addition, the sharing of multimedia files between contacts in the phone book.

WhatsApp is becoming very popular among every android phone users as well iphone users too because it is one of the most widely accepted social media platforms used by many to reach and interact among themselves in closed or opened groups and private with a good security checks too.

I can testify how popular WhatsApp is in Nigeria because alot of people have discovered it benefit or importance in business field, academic environment, industries and organisations alot of people uses it for the advertising of their product and for sharing ideas with friends.

It has good features as it is cross platform app means you can use it any device, OS and system and now you can use it on desktop too and it allows free call, text and video call as it is replacing traditional way of communication.

Whatsapp would be popular in African countries because although it's free to use but we have to pay money to buy data to be able to send and receive messages on the app.

I think the reason for that is because it is simple and easy for people to used, it is much better than a lot of social media because people might be very much comfortable with it,the call and everything

One dollar a year is nothing, but using the app doesn't seem to work when all carriers in the United States include unlimited texting in almost all of their plans. Is the app more popular in other countries than in the USA?
The app Whatsapp is very much free in my country and no exra charge for its usage.The reason why is very popular is because of how easy it is to use,you can share videos,voice note and messages,and it is encrypted,which means it has a lot of security measures in it.

One dollar a year is nothing, but using the app doesn't seem to work when all carriers in the United States include unlimited texting in almost all of their plans. Is the app more popular in other countries than in the USA?
I’ve never understood why anyone would use apps that exactly resemble texting. Even Snapchat, I see my niece using it all the time with her friends from school and I ask her why she doesn’t just text. She didn’t really have an answer, just said, “I don’t know, we all just use this.”
What I found even more strange was that people don’t even put up profile pics. They looked more like cartoons or something.
🤔

Here in my country, it is the most popular app here due to its flexibility and how fast it is in relating messages and all sort

WhatsApp is popular because it is more convenient and user friendly.
And most of all, WhatsApp is encrypted which means whatever you do is private.
You only get to communicate with people that you have their contact and only people who have your contact can communicate with you.
No much spam messages from stranger

WhatsApp is the best. Registration process so easy no long protocol. besides everybody has a phone number just key in ur number and u are on

WhatsApp is a free application which you can use on any of your mobile, Android, ISO and computer, it's mainly for family and friends, people you have their contact

WhatsApp's popularity stems from its large worldwide user base. Because of features like group chatting, audio messaging, and location sharing, it is quite popular among teens.

WhatsApp is very popular in other countries as well as in the United States In my personal opinion, the main reason is privacy and WhatsApp status The second reason is that there are special WhatsApp packages in our country that people who do not want to use the Internet only want to use WhatsApp.

WhatsApp is popular because it is easy use and you chat with your customer or client directly and it has alot users. The WhatsApp status is unique doing advertising.

WhatsApp is popular because It gives you privacy and it not like Facebook where little children can come in a say some unreasonable things

The user experience and user interface is the best out there and also the video and voice call is great. With low data consumption you can talk to your love ones and enjoy it

Maybe its because of the features it has like WhatsApp status,and maybe its because of the fact that it was the first of its kind when it came Out

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back