What's new

Why is the app Whatsapp so popular?

One of the biggest reasons why WhatsApp is so popular is because of its international pool of users. Once it began trending in certain regions, it really took off. In a market saturated with competition, similar apps often find it difficult to break into new regions, but WhatsApp is believed to be the leading mobile messaging service in at least 112 countries, which is all the more remarkable seeing as it operates in 180 countries around the globe.

One of the biggest reasons why WhatsApp is so popular is because of its international pool of users. ... WhatsApp hit 2 billion monthly active users in February 2020, continuously growing as the world's most popular messenger app.

I thought WhatsApp become a popular platform because of its easily using and operating. It's well organized and designed. WhatsApp is very popular use in my country, I can say there is one that using mobile phone that do not have and using Whatsapp.
Post automatically merged:

I thought WhatsApp become a popular platform because of its easily using and operating. It's well organized and designed. WhatsApp is very popular use in my country, I can say there is one that using mobile phone that do not have and using Whatsapp.

Whatsapp let go of the desktop users and concentrated on the mobile-only world. The app's simplicity, ease of use and contacts discovery made it super easy to use and gradually replace SMS. In fact, I have seen people who have never sent an email and are using WhatsApp

Whatsapp let go of the desktop users and concentrated on the mobile-only world. The app's simplicity, ease of use and contacts discovery made it super easy to use and gradually replace SMS. In fact, I have seen people who have never sent an email and are using whatsapp

I think the basic reason of popularity of whatsapp is that it's front end is user friendly. In other apps we feel difficulties while using them very first time. But whatsapp don't make you worried due to its easy features which can be easily understand and use. People feel more comfortable there than other apps. All the apps may have ads in them, but in whatsapp you will not be disturbed by showing automatic ads. So these are the features which make it more popular app.

One dollar a year is nothing, but using the app doesn't seem to work when all carriers in the United States include unlimited texting in almost all of their plans. Is the app more popular in other countries than in the USA?
WhatsApp has become the most famous because of its large number of users. There are many more communication apps but there is something unique about it that people prefer. The reason for the translation seems to be that this app is running smoothly.

One dollar a year is nothing, but using the app doesn't seem to work when all carriers in the United States include unlimited texting in almost all of their plans. Is the app more popular in other countries than in the USA?
Yes it is most popular in my country because it provide us free package .It includes unlimited calls msg video calls and talk .

Whtsappp is the big user platform .whtsappp is the free apps in pakistan whtsappp pakgs charges is very low price in this country.which they use WhatsApp just have its own separate vibe, apart from the the chatting features, it's also coupled with other amazing features like video calling, voice callg, able to send and more, and these are some of the things that attracted alot of people to start making use of it,

Whats appp is the big platform.pakistan is the low cahrges of this country WhatsApp just have its own separate vibe, apart from the the chatting features, it's also coupled with other amazing features like video calling, voice calling, able to send files

There is a lot of use of whatsapp in our country and it is very popular here because people use it for a lot of purpose and it is also used for education business and many things advertising and i also love to use.

Whatsapp is a very interesting and fun social media app. It helps connect you with a large number of friends, family, business partners and other individuals you may have business with. It also serves as a great platform for advertisement. What makes it more popular in opinion is the new features available and the status updates you can view for your own leisure. These new features are found on GB WhatsApp, Yo whataapp and FMwhatsapp.

There are many reasons in popularity of the app WhatsApp. It is cheaper way of communication and exchange of media. It is easy to use and easy to operate too. Furthermore it has a lot of features groupings, status etc this make it more popular. Main reason every android user can use it, because it is faster way of contact too.

The app WhatsApp is very popular because it is responsible for connecting more than 80% of people around the world. It has boosted businesses, meetings, a very good means of impromptu discussions and so on. it is also very popular because it is accessible to all devices that are up to date on earth today.

Whtsp is more popular becuse it makes everything easier this type of function done by other apps but whtsp have more features than others apps so it is most popular .

WhatsApp became so popular because of some of it's inbuilt features which the them reigning 2go instant messenger lacked. It has both video and voice calls to worldwide, and it's easy to communicate with pre-saved contacts.

Whtsp is more popular becuse it makes everything easier this type of function done by other apps but whtsp have more features than others apps so it is most popular .

There’s a lot of business buzz right now about the WhatsApp messaging app, and with good reason. WhatsApp has quickly emerged as the go-to messaging app for over 1.6 billion consumers around the globe. It’s a fast, simple, and convenient way for family and friends to chat, create group texts, share photos and videos, send and receive documents, and engage in private, secure conversations anytime, day or night. Now, with the unveiling of WhatsApp Business API, companies worldwide are clamoring to use it, too.

The core reason why WhatsApp is so popular is because of probably it being a very much more private platform than Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, LinkedIn, Snapchat etc.
You only get to interact only with people who have link or at one time gotten your contact information, so it's more private and personal also.

I think because of the structure of WhatsApp and the features that are in them makes it popular.Its popularity main reason is that it is secured and safe. Its features are useful and it is easy to use...

WhatsApp became so popular because of some of it's inbuilt features which the them reigning 2go instant messenger lacked. It has both video and voice calls to worldwide, and it's easy to communicate with pre-saved contacts.

WhatsApp is very popular in other countries as well as in the United States In my personal opinion, the main reason is privacy and WhatsApp status The second reason is that there are special WhatsApp packages in our country that people who do not want to use the Internet only want to use WhatsApp.

WhatsApp is very popular in other countries as well as in the United States In my personal opinion, the main reason is privacy and WhatsApp status The second reason is that there are special WhatsApp packages in our country that people who do not want to use the Internet only want to use WhatsApp.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back