What's new

Why is Failure The Best Teacher? Not Experience!

Because your own failure is from you, your own personal experience not some else own. You don't want to be reaping the same mistakes from your failures, that is why failure is different from learning from someone else experience.

Experience is still the best teacher and not failure. If you have experienced failure before then you must have learnt the various techniques you need to avoid same incident of failure. Though failure is not interesting because you will loose but its an experience to be learnt
@Tinaconcept I wouldn't want to quote most successful business owners and their views on failure but let me share with you what Steve jobs said on failure,
Steve Jobs once said “I didn’t see it then, but it turned out that getting fired from Apple was the best thing that could have ever happened to me. The heaviness of being successful was replaced by the lightness of being a beginner again, less sure about everything. It freed me to enter one of the most creative periods of my life.

Experience teaches one way to achieve success in Business. But failure teaches many ways to achieve success in business and in the end you get to know what works or not.

Thomas Edison said "I haven't failed -- I've found 10,000 that won't work"

Experience truly count. But Failure is the best Teacher. What's your take?
Failure is best teacher for everyone and give good experience from failure.
When you fail in a thing you can get more experience and get more information today business well and get good knowledge overall from failure.

Failure is experience itself, but experience is not failure. There are negative outcomes that we learn from, and there are also positive outcomes we learn from. There is this adage that "if experience no teach you, who be your teacher. It simply means our experiences both negative and positive teaches us .

Failure teaches better because failure means you have tried it and you failed. Experience teaches as well but you have witnessed it yourself. You only rely on another person experience. And we learn by what happens to us the more.

Experience teaches one way to achieve success in Business. But failure teaches many ways to achieve success in business and in the end you get to know what works or not.

I do not actually subscribe to the school of though that states that failure is the best teacher. there are a lot of other things in life to learn from. you do not need to fail over and over again before you learn. you can actually learn from successful people.

Experience is important to manage things in a better way in the future. So, when you the experience of dealing with a rough situation, you learn to remain calm and composed about the whole situation. Thus, the experience is the best teacher to learn calmness.In order to grow, you need failure, it is life's ultimate lesson. ... Through failure, you will get to know yourself better, and you will learn from your mistakes. Failures make us rethink, reconsider and find new ways and strategies to achieve our goals.

Failure - Every human being strives to achieve success in his or her life. We work hard and sweat it out only so that we can achieve our goals and accomplish all that we had set out to. ... Success might give you a high that nothing else can but failure is the best and the biggest teacher in life.

Yes, you are correct in what you said, failure is a teacher even let me say it's a best teacher. Because when you failed in a something/business that you are doing, by the time you want to start another one you will let your previous failure causes be in your mind in which to not make the same mistake again.

Nice topic,failure can only become experience when you don't give up,we only learn to improvise when we make mistakes. Experience might be success and might be failure . The major thing is don't repeat the same error twice

Failure is the best teacher. It’s an act of learning the hard way. Lessons are easily learnt and hard to forget. Failures and success makes up experience and with experience you can top any business. Most times I don’t even regard it as failure I regard it as a lesson

I think the reason is that if you have a failure in any type of business you are going into you understand the reason you fall in that business and next time you're going into a particular business you always try as much as possible to address any issues that could lead to failure in the new business you are going to.

Failure - Everyone strives for success in their life. We work hard and just sweat it out so that we can achieve our goals and achieve everything we set out to do. ... Success can give you a high that can be nothing but failure being the best and greatest teacher in life

Actually failure makes up your experience. Failure gives you the chance to learn, it gives you the chance to grow. If there is no failure, you can never understand and appreciate success, without failure, there is no growth, there would be no force to push you above your limits

I have heard alot of such sayings that failure is the best teacher because because people tend to do things differently after failing in other to achieve a totally different result from the previous one and experience a different ball game all together.

@Tinaconcept I wouldn't want to quote most successful business owners and their views on failure but let me share with you what Steve jobs said on failure,
Steve Jobs once said “I didn’t see it then, but it turned out that getting fired from Apple was the best thing that could have ever happened to me. The heaviness of being successful was replaced by the lightness of being a beginner again, less sure about everything. It freed me to enter one of the most creative periods of my life.
You might be right with your quote and same time am still holding mine, what works for one might not work for the other so I still maintain that experience I have had has taught me though am not disputing the fact that you fail this time and you now succeed does not make failure the best teacher

The experienced who hasn't failed yet does not have enough knowledge and there in some cases can't be qualified to be called Experienced. But the one who tasted failure at the beginning and later becomes successful is the best teacher because that person can actually guide you through both the advantages and disadvantagesassociated with practicals.

I don't agree with you that failure is the best teacher and not experience. There are lot of several business owners and entrepreneurs whose business failed and sill don't Learn from their previous mistakes.

Your failures in your business present and past brings about your experiences in your business or that type of business. When you experience failure, you take cognizant of why you failed with the decision you took that made you to fail to not repeat it again

Sincerely I don't really see any difference between them, when you fail in the event of doing business...it's actually an experience you've had. And since you will learn from such failure, it will be easier to succeed next time. So there's no difference between the two

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back