What's new

Why is Failure The Best Teacher? Not Experience!

Experience truly count. But Failure is the best Teacher. What's your take
For me, l will choose experiences. When someone has some experiences with a particular project, the person would really like to share his or her experience with people who are yet to start so that they should their right path. Believing in experiences saves time because you already acquired some knowledge from experienced people which will always guide you.

Experience doesn't just fall on someone's lap, it comes from the failure that happens as a result of our attempt you make. Will a most of those things we know how to do today through failure. It is said that the first time you try things he's always out of the way, but you get one thing if you can learn from the failure. busy preparing with the right information for the next attempt and with that you continue to learn.
@redpogi16 If I am going to be honest with you, in my own humble opinion without being sentimental, this is one of the best contribution on this thread so far. Also looking into this matter from a distinctive perspective, I would like to say I agree in totality.

On the contrary, experience is the best teacher and not failure. Although I will say failure comes under experience. Hence, what ever experience you encounter on your way to success, be it good or bad I advise you learn the lesson to avoid it repeating itself.

Actually failure makes up your experience. Failure gives you the chance to learn, it gives you the chance to grow. If there is no failure, you can never understand and appreciate success, without failure, there is no growth, there would be no force to push you above your limits.....

Actually failure makes up your experience. Failure gives you the chance to learn, it gives you the chance to grow. If there is no failure, you can never understand and appreciate success, without failure, there is no growth, there would be no force to push you above your limits.....
@redpogi16 Failure is more of necessity to success than experience. Most Successful business owner understand how important failure is because they became successful after learning from their past failures.

Failure, or not performing, is a wonderful teacher. It is an act of studying the difficult way. Lessons are very quickly learned and many impossible to forget. Good and poor encounters make up one's perspective and with experience, the more successful an individual becomes. Most of the times I don't even regard it as a failure. I consider it as a lesson.

In my opinion they are the same thing because you learn when you fail and when you learn you gain experience that's simple as that. So basically if you say experience is the best teacher you are also saying knowledge from failure is the best teacher.

Failure is life's greatest teacher
“The quickest road to success is to possess an attitude towards failure of 'no fear'” – Ralph Heath, author of Celebrating Failure: The Power of Taking Risks, Making Mistakes and Thinking Big. In order to grow, you need failure, it is life's ultimate lesson.

Experience teaches one way to achieve success in Business. But failure teaches many ways to achieve success in business and in the end you get to know what works or not.

Thomas Edison said "I haven't failed -- I've found 10,000 that won't work"

Experience truly count. But Failure is the best Teacher. What's your take?
I do not accept that proposition that failure is the best teacher. some people have failed and as a result of that, refuse to continue the business anymore. what positive lessons have they. learnt like that? you do not need to fail and fail before you learn about business.

Experience teaches one way to achieve success in Business. But failure teaches many ways to achieve success in business and in the end you get to know what works or not.

I agree with you. Experience counts but failure is the better teacher. This is because it motivates you to work better so as not to go back to your faillings. So yes, I agree that Failure is the best teacher. But the importance of experience should not be undermined. It makes you to be better because you develop better skills.

Failure is never the best way for people to have experience on certain things to me experience is always the best because with experience you can overcome every obstacle that has been in your way because you are already handled it before

Why do people get these things confusing. When you talk about failure, we are talking about experience. Experience remains the best teacher because when you fail, it means you have gone through experience, likewise when you succeed. Experience covers both. When you have done something and you get successful in it, then you can use it for future purpose. Also, when you fail, it gives you the experience that you shouldn't do what you did before that made you fail

Well,i can say that failure is the best teacher where by when you fail you learn the lessons a hard way that you cannot easily forget.
The reason behind this is that once you fail,you will know what made you fail and you won't repeat the same mistake you did.
Failure and success makes up experience where they all go hand in hand

I think all that happens in our life shows us something whether success,failure,good time or tough time.

Failure additionally gives us an lessons. It is up to individual to singular if they gain from their failure and on the off chance that they realize whether they take their failure in right sense or wrong sense.

if you look at it well failure and experience sound alike and when we say failure is the best teacher we can also say experience is the best teacher it is when you fail you experience , most times and when you look at it well some of the experience that you have experienced overtime would guide you and it will make you guide other people and it will make you be a mentor and what make you a mentor in business it is what you experience and your failure overtime that makes you , and failure or experience look-alike so we can equally say failure is also the best teacher.

In my book Rule #1 Don’t Be #2, I included several stories of businessmen and women who failed -- and failed badly -- before they found success. Henry Ford’s businesses failed and left him broke five times before he founded Ford Motor Company. Thomas Edison could have given up after 3,000 failed attempts to create the first commercially viable, long-burning incandescent light bulb. Jack Ma, the creator of Alibaba Group and the world’s 22nd richest man, failed three times in college and was even turned down for a job at a fast food restaurant. I find their stories, and others, very encouraging.

I still subscribe to the adage that experience is the best teacher because we can do things better when we have experienced it. In finding a job the best part of the resume is the work experience and not the failure. Actually failure is the saddest experience that we try to avoid because all of us wants to succeed. But we cannot say that failure is the best teacher because it is a painful experience. We prefer the victory and not the defeat.

We gain knowledge through experience that we have or the one other people share with us but failure is the best teacher because when we fail, we stand up and face the challenge and make sure we never experience the failure once again, we learn from our mistakes.

Experience is still the best teacher, in any venture that you go into one of two things is certain, you either succeed or fail. If you succeed it means that you have learnt a way to be successful in that particular venture, but if you fail it means that you have learnt things to avoid in order not to fail. Either way, you have learnt something and that's experience, therefore you don't only need to fail to learn, you can still learn even in your success.

I would say that in order to grow, you need failure, it is life's ultimate lesson. Failing will happen, no matter how hard you try to avoid it, so you might as well have a 'no fear' attitude towards it. Through failure you will get to know yourself better, and you will learn from your mistakes because when we are winning a lot of the time we don't get to see the other side of who we are and how we react to challenges

Newest Directory Listings

WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back