What's new

Why is Failure The Best Teacher? Not Experience!

Experience is the best teacher to me not failure. Though we learn from our mistakes and errors but there are things we do perfectly well without having to make mistakes or learn from errors. These are things we probably must have had the experience either by reading or studying them well. Experience is the best teacher because a teacher teaches you what and how to do it and leave you when it’s time to do it yourself, that’s what experience does to us.

Experience teaches one way to achieve success in Business. But failure teaches many ways to achieve success in business and in the end you get to know what works or not.

Thomas Edison said "I haven't failed -- I've found 10,000 that won't work"

Experience truly count. But Failure is the best Teacher. What's your take?
Agree to this one, even though what is stuck in my mind is experience is the best teacher. I believe in this because experience is just a light version of failure. These two words both teach in many ways. But failure, it will really knock you down until you want to give up. But once you overcome it, I can say that you are strong, that you will not just knock it down next time because failure strengthens you.

I don't agree with you that failure is the best teacher instead of experience, experience can be an experience of either success or failure, both of these experiences are very critical in either the success or failure of an organisation or a project.

Failure is the best teacher bcis it will continue to reverberate to someone brain especially if u loose a lot of money. But mind u if u fall it does not mean u will not rise up again but u will just careful to do the needful by strictly adhere to the scope of the business so that what u experience d will not repeat itself. Failure is best teacher bcis it will continue to ring to ur ear so that u will restrict.

Failures are usually only temporary. People are often so afraid they'll fail at something that they don't try. Don't be one of those people. Everyone has failed at something in his or her life, but not everyone tries again and again. You don't want to look back at your dreams one day and think on what could have been

@Kamon c4 Handling failure at first seems impossible for young entrepreneurs and business owners . Hence, after failing in business the first learning phase should be how to handle the failure in such a way that it will give thousands of reasons to try raising the business again with better strategies.
Truly the first I failed I thought the world was ending the next day😅 I woke up the next day and I saw the sun even brighter than the previous day. I just had to move on and look for other windows of opportunities. Right now I’m easily moved by failure i just let it take it toll and I try to improve on being a better businessman

Failure is the best teacher because it teaches some learning in the hardest way that can never be forgot.
If you failed once and lost a lot of money you won't want to make that mistake that resulted to the failure.

It is always said that no one can live without problems, all we need is taking the correct approaches to sorting the problems, business for example, whenever there are losses, you tend to make some findings as regards the cause of the issues, it enables one restrategize, learn more and understand major principles to prevent another issues.

Failure is the best teacher because if as a person you are into one or two things and you are unable to succeed with that thing, if you are about to restrategize I believe you won't want to use the first approach that makes you fail in the first process. So that's why failure is the best teacher

Experience doesn't really teach you to be successful. You don't have to be full of experience to succeed in a business. I think it comes down to your strategy and business plan. Having a lot of experience can be helpful as well.

As a good business man or businesswoman, you must learn to deal with the situation when failure set it, this is the difference that seperate a rich man kid from a poor man kid. A poor man kid have master the act of failure and know how to bounce back when failure comes knocking but a rich man kids is made to believe that life is a bed of roses. you fail to come back stronger

Failure is the best teacher really. This is so because when you fail, you make a review of where you faulted and made mistakes, the you can avoid them in future. You don't wanna fail twice.

Failure is good for learning and there is no doubt about that but when you look closely. You realise that it is actually experience you learn from and not failure. Failing comes with an experience and that is what you look back at and take corrective measures.
Post automatically merged:

Failure is good for learning and there is no doubt about that but when you look closely. You realise that it is actually experience you learn from and not failure. Failing comes with an experience and that is what you look back at and take corrective measures.

Yes indeed it is. When you did mistake and after you realize and then you will learn from your mistake. Like when you fail one or two time then you will definitely learn from your mistakes will work hard go with positive attitude and then you will be successful. So Mistakes and failure teach us in better way.

Concerning the question Why is failure the best teacher? Not experience that you asked, failure is the best teacher and not experience because when one fails one tends to get more serious than the first time, and will be conscious not to make the same mistake he did the first time that made him fail

I want to believe that if you don't try anything, you can't test your true ability of things. Failure makes you develop that zeal which hasn't been harnessed fully to work actively. You correct things done wrong to get it well. Failure itself is when you refused to move about a particular activity you didn't get right initially.

Experience doesn't just fall on someone's lap, it comes from the failure that happens as a result of our attempt you make. Will a most of those things we know how to do today through failure. It is said that the first time you try things he's always out of the way, but you get one thing if you can learn from the failure. busy preparing with the right information for the next attempt and with that you continue to learn.

Failures are usually only temporary. People are often so afraid they'll fail at something that they don't try. Don't be one of those people. Everyone has failed at something in his or her life, but not everyone tries again and again. You don't want to look back at your dreams one day and think on what could have been.

Failure leads to experience because without it you may not know your weaknesses. I've seen so many people who failed many times but with perseverance and determination they acquired the experience and fired and became successful. People need to understand that they have failed doesn't mean that the failures.

Experience also comes through mistakes and failures. So both try to teach us in better way. Once you get failure then you will think and will investigate your failure. And will pinch out your mistakes and next time you will learn by mistakes and will get more Positive result.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back