What's new

Why investing in other coins is necessary

New coins are cheap and it is good decision to invest because in future these new coins will increase.
Investing in other coin is very necessary because of The rise and Fall of different coin coin might be appreciating on others by b appreciating but if you are invest in different can you be able to enjoy such benefits of not running into lost.

This is what we call diversifying your investment portfolios. This can come very handy sometimes because the opportunity will.just be there waiting for you to unlock it

This is what we call diversifying your investment portfolios. This can come very handy sometimes because the opportunity will.just be there waiting for you to unlock it
Diversified investments is spreading your money. If you have 5 investments then when 1 fails you still have the 4 investments that can be your recovery of losses. However, if your investments are only on 1 type like they are all crypto then you may suffer more and recovery would be harder.

It's highly of importance that one diversify his portfolio in the cryptocurrency industry. If you limit yourself to only one coin, it could be detrimental and the aftermath may not be favourable. I am always looking forward diversifying

As at yesterday, while litecoin was falling at about 4% BNB increased slightly now imagine if one didn't diversify into BNB but only litecoin then such person would be at loss yesterday.

As at yesterday, while litecoin was falling at about 4% BNB increased slightly now imagine if one didn't diversify into BNB but only litecoin then such person would be at loss yesterday.
Yeah , BNB is much better than Litecoin always. Since BNB has rised from $15 to $500+ . there is lot of positives going on with BNB, I would surely recommend anyone to invest more in BNB , still its not hat late.

New coins are cheap and it is good decision to invest because in future these new coins will increase.
It is very necessary for you to invest in other coin because most times the coin which you trust so much may depreciate in the market what other coin which you did not read to put your hope in may actually rise and with this you will not run at a loss.

Investing in other currencies apart from the popular one is good because it can give the other coins value and this will cause their price to rise and those that invested in it should get profit and when this happened it will attract more investors in to the coins before you know it price will keep increasing and people will make more profit.

Yeah , BNB is much better than Litecoin always. Since BNB has rised from $15 to $500+ . there is lot of positives going on with BNB, I would surely recommend anyone to invest more in BNB , still its not hat late.
I wouldn't say any coin is better than one or any other because there are different considerations which differ from different individuals which is why I wouldn't want to differentiate between any coin.

I wouldn't say any coin is better than one or any other because there are different considerations which differ from different individuals which is why I wouldn't want to differentiate between any coin.
Yeah but I was comparing them considering the recent growth of these two coins. Litecoin is always struggling from the beginning and is hugely dependent on bitcoin whereas the case is different with BNB.

It is no doubt that bitcoin is heading to $20,000 and above before the end of the year base on the realities available but it comes with higher transactions fee. I feel Investing in other coins like litecoin, bitcoin cash and ripple will be a wise decision.since they are also on the rise too though not as high as bitcoin.
One person said that you must have at least three coins. It is better than placing all in in one coin like Bitcoin. It's because if that coin in market is down, then you will have to wait when the price is going to be up. But if you have three coins, if one is down then you still have two that you can hope.

New coins are cheap but it’s also risky because we don’t know the future of these coins and how it will turn out , the price might skyrocket and it can also reduce drastically

Personally, I think it is necessary to invest in other coin because it is very dangerous putting all your eggs on one basket. It is good to invest in more than one coin because all coins do not rise or fall at the same rate or time, so one will be able to take advantage of any earning opportunities from any of the coins. It is just my opinion.

Yeah but I was comparing them considering the recent growth of these two coins. Litecoin is always struggling from the beginning and is hugely dependent on bitcoin whereas the case is different with BNB.
You think so? I don't know why a lot of persons think that the trend of a coin is dependent on the other, it is similar because almost all factors affect all but there is a difference.

Investing in other currencies is necessary and important because it help you to diversify your investment and also make you make huge profit from them, is also necessary because it help you balance a lost from another investment if you make profit from another one, it's also important because it's not advisable to have single source of income.

You think so? I don't know why a lot of persons think that the trend of a coin is dependent on the other, it is similar because almost all factors affect all but there is a difference.
Yeah some difference might be there. But there is usual trend sometimes when bitcoin rises , other coins also rise and when it goes down , coins like ltc , ethereum also go down. Though it is not the case always with all the coins out there.

Always think it is good to invest in other kind because most times something it will help you to regain back your losses when invest in other cryptocurrency.
Post automatically merged:

Investing in other coins is very necessary because most of the coin which you believe so much and in the market may fall but others that you do not really have such a bully from their eyes
Post automatically merged:

Investing in other coins is very necessary because most of the coin which you believe so much and in the market may fall but others that you do not really have such a bully from their eyes

Last edited:
Investing in other currencies is necessary and important because it help you to diversify your investment and also make you make huge profit from them, is also necessary because it help you balance a lost from another investment if you make profit from another one, it's also important because it's not advisable to have single source of income.
I like the term diversified investment. That is not putting all the eggs in one basket. When a basket drops then you still have some other baskets with eggs. Those remaining eggs can help in recovering the broken eggs.

Investing in other good project is important. The only thing I don't like about crypto currency exchange Business is that the price of Bitcoin affect other coins which should not be so

Investing in other good project is important. The only thing I don't like about crypto currency exchange Business is that the price of Bitcoin affect other coins which should not be so
Investing in other coin is very necessary because in some coin Will rise by other on the phone and you can't really predict coins that will rise or fall.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back