Why I think the Pi Coin would fail.

Etini

Up-and-Coming Sensation
100 Posts Club
Nov 17, 2022
USD
$0.0000USD
Biznotes
The Pi Network is highly dependent on user adoption and network effects, and currently has a low user base. There is also a lack of tangible use cases for its cryptocurrency and a lack of transparency in its underlying technology and financials, making it a potential failure.

I don't use Pi Network, I am not even sure if this token is already listed on a major crypto exchange. When it comes to crypto, you cannot be sure of anything. People thought Luna was great but it turned out to be a Rug Pull and people thought Shib will disappear but it is still one of the biggest coins by market cap.

The coin is reach to 70 $ so why do you think it will fails? Just because binance doesn't list it? It may be listed on Probit exchange services as example, world is not limited to Binance one.

I don't use Pi Network, I am not even sure if this token is already listed on a major crypto exchange. When it comes to crypto, you cannot be sure of anything. People thought Luna was great but it turned out to be a Rug Pull and people thought Shib will disappear but it is still one of the biggest coins by market cap.
It has not been listed on any popular exchange
It is taking too much time and I don't mine it again

It has not been listed on any popular exchange
It is taking too much time and I don't mine it again
The story takes some time before a coin is listed on a popular exchange so it is not so easy as you think like being listed on pancakeswap or Binance it differs.

That is bad, didnt know PI was doing so poorly. I have been into the PI network in the past but had to delete the apps to free some space in my android. With time I completely forgot about it until now.

Well, I would not say that pi is not doing very well but they are taking so much time before they launch it

Newest Directory Listings

Vicky1225
Forums
Clicks
Views
Expand your business scale with over 200 million clean IP addresses, stellar features, and affordable prices provided by 922S5Proxy.
Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
Back