What's new

Why do you love Bitcoin?

I hate bitcoin to his excessive fee so he eats most of the transaction sent this is why I think you need to use altcoins to carry out transactions before doing any kind of transactions.

Bitcoin is disliked by many people due to high fees and this is why many people prefer alternative options. I like Litecoin so much as it has a really low fee as compared to bitcoin.

Bitcoin is disliked by many people due to high fees and this is why many people prefer alternative options. I like Litecoin so much as it has a really low fee as compared to bitcoin.
The fee of TRX and also ZCash or XLM is even lower from litecoin itself and confirmations tooks less than litecoin one for the onfirmations and also this is another alternative too.

I love bitcoin because it is an investment that gives you high profit, but you should understand that it comes with high level of risk and that is the reason why you need to carry out proper assessment of the Bitcoin movement in order to discern the direction it was going to move.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back