What's new

Why do you love Bitcoin?

Swing trading could be profitable for forex trader in the sense that they could generate some money.
But at the same time there is no guarantee that the price will continue going up and as such proper analysis is perfectly needed here.
Anybody who is a forex trader is likely a day trader or a swing trader. The forex market is volatile and people always capitalis on opportunities to make money for themselves..

Anybody who is a forex trader is likely a day trader or a swing trader. The forex market is volatile and people always capitalis on opportunities to make money for themselves..
The same is also applicable to those that are trading cryptocurrency. The market is also volatile to some extent but I don't know the percentage of forex traders engaging in swing trade compared to that of cryptocurrency.

I love Bitcoin because of it's it's value in the crypto market. Having a single Bitcoin is word millions when converted to my local currency Wich is Naira.

The same is also applicable to those that are trading cryptocurrency. The market is also volatile to some extent but I don't know the percentage of forex traders engaging in swing trade compared to that of cryptocurrency.
you can apply strategies used in cryptocurrency on forex and make some profit with it. I have come across people who trade forex in the past and they mostly day trade.

you can apply strategies used in cryptocurrency on forex and make some profit with it. I have come across people who trade forex in the past and they mostly day trade.
Do you think the same strategy is necessary for people to trade forex and cryptocurrency at the same time. I believe there's a bit different from my understanding because most crypto traders I know do not trade Forex.

Do you think the same strategy is necessary for people to trade forex and cryptocurrency at the same time. I believe there's a bit different from my understanding because most crypto traders I know do not trade Forex.
it will be easier for a forex trader to understand cryptocurrency and make profit from it especially futures trading. This is because a forex trader must have proper knowledge of technical and fundamental analysis but a cryptocurrency trader may not have proper knowledge of technical analysis.

it will be easier for a forex trader to understand cryptocurrency and make profit from it especially futures trading. This is because a forex trader must have proper knowledge of technical and fundamental analysis but a cryptocurrency trader may not have proper knowledge of technical analysis.
that was what i was discussing with someone that it is easier to make it in crypto trading as you already have the needed mindset to succeed on the crypto space than someone just starting out.

that was what i was discussing with someone that it is easier to make it in crypto trading as you already have the needed mindset to succeed on the crypto space than someone just starting out.
Yeah, the technical aspect of forex trading will give a forex trader an edge whenever he or she wants to venture into cryptocurrency trading. I have seen a few forex traders who are good in predicting the prices of cryptocurrency.

I love Bitcoin because of it's general value recognition world wide with the whole cryto currency authenticated exchange rate. Bitcoin is my favorite coin in terms of international transactions.

I love bitcoin because I am of the opinion that it is actually the only crypto currency that is worth my investment.

Unlike some fake crypto currencies out there without any reputation.

There are so many things to love about the bitcoin project which are enormous but one of them is it's ability to make you very rich, which is very much possible as it can go up anytime.

I love bitcoin because it is a decentralized payment method. I have always not like the idea that everything has to pass through a central authority before going to where it will.

I particularly love bitcoin because I am not going to be needing any central authority before I can send money to my friend no matter the country he is anywhere on the internet.

For me, it provides a means of receiving my earnings online regardless of where I am. With PayPal restrictions in my country, I had to forfeit a lot of earning opportunities in the past.

If you are into bitcoin why do you love it? I know a lot of people that are into crypto currencies and bitcoin seems to be the one they talk about the most. Is that true for you?
Because most people trade in bitcoin because people who trust it.No matter what business you do, it is necessary to take risk in it, even if you follow any rules, it is possible that you can earn a lot of money in a very short time.

I love bitcoin because it is the most valuable crypto currency. I love vitamin because it is the most decentralized crypto currency. Most crypto currency have some sort or control organization, but bitcoin is community based.

If you are into bitcoin why do you love it? I know a lot of people that are into crypto currencies and bitcoin seems to be the one they talk about the most. Is that true for you?
Since Bitcoin is a decentralized digital currency supported by encryption and distributed ledgers, it has the potential to completely transform the way we transact money. It is a safe, dependable, and open method of sending and receiving money without utilizing conventional financial institutions.

This is a good way to trade but you have to be very careful about how you go about it, if not you can lose all of your money within a twinkle of an eye as the market is very volatile.
Considering the fact that there are allot of crypto currency this days, but I am pretty sure that Bitcoin tends to be the currency with high rate, one can buy Bitcoin when it's rates drops and sell it out anytime it increases in Rate

I love Bitcoin because it is very profitable and a stable form of investment. it is a good store of value and the high rate of volatility makes it more lucrative than other cryptocurrency investment.

Newest Directory Listings

WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back