What's new

Why do you love Bitcoin?

Bitcoin is more trusted than most cryptocurrency available and is the first cryptocurrency in the whole crypto space. So many people loves it because they trust it.

Bitcoin has a good market value anytime any day,this is so because bitcoin is like the face of cryptocurency and it serves as a reference point when it comes to the aspect of digital curency.
Factual another reason why I love Bitcoin is that it's an international currency and it's valuable anytime anywhere even when there's a drop down it's still valued above many crypto currency

I love bitcoin because it is not controlled by any any government, it is decentralised and it is the first online currency, i can say because it is unique and not common.

Bitcoin has name because any coin to be mentioned by people in the world when it comes to crypto currency is Bitcoin and it has the highest value in the market so these are the enough reasons for me to love it.
Sometimes bitcoin can be synonymous with cryptocurrency. The reason is because it is the most valuable and it is actually the most popular. The reason I love it is that pretty to make money from it.

A lot of people love Bitcoin because it's the well known cryptocurrency, we have a lot of cryptocurrencies that are better than Bitcoin, a lot of people like Bitcoin.

Bitcoin is more trusted than most cryptocurrency available and is the first cryptocurrency in the whole crypto space. So many people loves it because they trust it.
bitcoin is actually for the big players in the crypto-currency market. Personally I love it so much but I usually do not invest on it except maybe if I am trading Futures.

I can't really say i like bitcoin and i can't also say i hate it. It's not in anyway helping or affecting my life. Only the big whales that can acquire plenty of it and people trading it will like it

you do not need to be a whale to like bitcoin. bitcoin really changed the game in the financial market, if not for bitcoin the changes happening in the banking sector would have not been there.

you do not need to be a whale to like bitcoin. bitcoin really changed the game in the financial market, if not for bitcoin the changes happening in the banking sector would have not been there.
Probably, even as an average person you can make money with bitcoin but what really matters is your level of knowledge and understanding of the crypto-currency market.

Actually people have different interests for bitcoin and it depends on how important it's to them. the reason why I love bitcoin, is for it profitable rate and also a for of future investment that can appreciate over time.

bitcoin is actually for the big players in the crypto-currency market. Personally I love it so much but I usually do not invest on it except maybe if I am trading Futures.
There is a difference between trading and investment , trading is mostly for a short period of time but investment is for a long time. You just have to understand what you are interested to focus on.

There is a difference between trading and investment , trading is mostly for a short period of time but investment is for a long time. You just have to understand what you are interested to focus on.
Bitcoin is actually the best cryptocurrency for you to trade. It is the safest and if you make a research while you can maximize the profit from it.

Bitcoin is actually the best cryptocurrency for you to trade. It is the safest and if you make a research while you can maximize the profit from it.
It depends, so many people don't usually trade bitcoin while other people focus mostly on Bitcoin , it depends on the strategy you are willing to adopt and apply in the crypto space. I would personally trade bitco only when necessary

It depends, so many people don't usually trade bitcoin while other people focus mostly on Bitcoin , it depends on the strategy you are willing to adopt and apply in the crypto space. I would personally trade bitco only when necessary
what have come to understand is that everybody have their strategy when it comes to cryptocurrency. Some people of trading bitcoin while some do not like it.

what have come to understand is that everybody have their strategy when it comes to cryptocurrency. Some people of trading bitcoin while some do not like it.
What i have come to understand is that before you even make any attempt of trading any other cryptocurrency you still have to relate it back to bitcoin because as long as bitcoins is not in good condition other cryptocurrency is 75% likely to be affected.

What i have come to understand is that before you even make any attempt of trading any other cryptocurrency you still have to relate it back to bitcoin because as long as bitcoins is not in good condition other cryptocurrency is 75% likely to be affected.
Most of the time bitcoin determines the direction of many other cryptocurrencies. If you are a day trader you will be monitoring the chart of bitcoin to know the move to take with other cryptocurrencies.

Most of the time bitcoin determines the direction of many other cryptocurrencies. If you are a day trader you will be monitoring the chart of bitcoin to know the move to take with other cryptocurrencies.
Hmmm. I was told that as well but I personally have not practice it personally to understand how it works.. I am not really good in technical analysis that is why I can't predict the market now.

I think a lot of people love Bitcoin because it's leading cryptocurrency, we Have a lot of cryptocurrencies online but Bitcoin is the best, but it has a high transaction fee.

There are a lot of cryptocurrencies these days, but I'm very confident that Bitcoin tends to be the currency with the highest rate. One can purchase Bitcoin when its price declines and sell it whenever its price rises.

If you are into bitcoin why do you love it? I know a lot of people that are into crypto currencies and bitcoin seems to be the one they talk about the most. Is that true for you?
I also like this cryptocurrency currency of Bitcoin with always high rates and one of highest values of market. Other then that online earning websites are also accept the Bitcoin.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back