What's new

Why do you love Bitcoin?

There is no true way to it other than bitcoin halving a lot of potentials and it is a deflationary cryptocurrency that is what trying out because it is very sure that it will surge in the future.

Considering the fact that there are allot of crypto currency this days, but I am pretty sure that Bitcoin tends to be the currency with high rate, one can buy Bitcoin when it's rates drops and sell it out anytime it increases in Rate

Considering the fact that there are allot of crypto currency this days, but I am pretty sure that Bitcoin tends to be the currency with high rate, one can buy Bitcoin when it's rates drops and sell it out anytime it increases in Rate
The best time to buy Bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies is buying the dip and that is exactly what we have in our hands in the crypto-currency market presently.

If you are into bitcoin why do you love it? I know a lot of people that are into crypto currencies and bitcoin seems to be the one they talk about the most. Is that true for you?

Well, I love Bitcoin due top many different reasons. You can send coins to anyone and pay anyone. This is much better than PayPal that restricts some people.

The reason why a lot of people talk about bitcoin is because its the most popular coin in the market. There are some people especially the elderly one's that don't know any other except bitcoin. Recently, due to the way it's price fall, people are looking away from bitcoin.

If you are into bitcoin why do you love it? I know a lot of people that are into crypto currencies and bitcoin seems to be the one they talk about the most. Is that true for you?
I love Bitcoin because it is decentralized and is controlled by no one beside that Bitcoin can be used instead of money in all over the world completely different from fiat used by certain countries.

I love Bitcoin because it's more decentralized that our legal tender, no charges whatsoever, moreover, one can buy Bitcoin when it's rates drops and sell it out anytime it increases in Rate

Bitcoin is my favorite currency since it can be used anywhere in the globe in place of cash, which is the currency adopted by several nations. It is also advantageous because it is independent and not under any person's control.

I just like bitcoins because it is the originator of every other cryptocurrencies that follows. It is a great privilege that so many people have been able to generate income from this technology alone.

I love Bitcoin because it has the ability to make me lots of money - if I can hold the coin and the price eventually increases, I'll have been smiling to the bank; besides it is worth so much in dollars that's higher than my country's currency.

The reason why I love Bitcoin is because Bitcoin is the world leading currency and it's an international currency globally accept

bitcoin has come to stay and i believe we have not even reach the potential of what it can do, i strongly believe it would grow a lot more with time. bitcoin is the future and everyone should embrace it.

Well bitcoin has so many meaning to those who knows what It's and understanding based on it potentials. I love bitcoin because it's an investment and also a store of value.

Many people love bitcoin because it's the biggest and most popular coin in the world. All most e-comerce websites now accept bitcoin as a mode of payment. As against what some people think, bitcoin is more than an investment.

Well I am Considering the fact that there are allot of crypto currency this days, but I am pretty sure that Bitcoin tends to be the currency with high rate, one can buy Bitcoin when it's rates drops and sell it out anytime it increases ission forum, where you can come

one of the major reason I love bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies is that it gives me the opportunity to invest and make some profit. Trading bitcoin is also very lucrative but risky.

Bitcoin has name because any coin to be mentioned by people in the world when it comes to crypto currency is Bitcoin and it has the highest value in the market so these are the enough reasons for me to love it.

Bitcoin has a good market value anytime any day,this is so because bitcoin is like the face of cryptocurency and it serves as a reference point when it comes to the aspect of digital curency.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back