What's new

Why do you love Bitcoin?

Actually I love bitcoin due to so many reasons such as I believe it's not only a good form of investment opportunity but also a store of value for the future. it's risky and also profitable.

Hmmm. I was told that as well but I personally have not practice it personally to understand how it works.. I am not really good in technical analysis that is why I can't predict the market now.
Technical analysis is always very good and important for anyone who is a day trader. If you're not a day trader you may not bother yourself about it but it is also important.

Technical analysis is always very good and important for anyone who is a day trader. If you're not a day trader you may not bother yourself about it but it is also important.
even if you are not a day trader, you still need to understand technical analysis as it the basis to understanding the market conditions in crypto currencies, as before buying or selling, you should know where the market is headed.

Bitcoin is more trusted than most cryptocurrency available and is the first cryptocurrency in the whole crypto space. So many people loves it because they trust it.
Yes because it's reliable and trustworthy digital currency with high rates. Usually all online earnings websites are paying through Bitcoin. Because is one of highest digital currency with high rates.

even if you are not a day trader, you still need to understand technical analysis as it the basis to understanding the market conditions in crypto currencies, as before buying or selling, you should know where the market is headed.
That is actually very true. Technical analysis is very important for any cryptocurrency trader whether you are a swing trader or a day trader. But in this context it is a must for anyone who is a day trader.

Why fon't you love this kind of digital currency that is getting high day by day and a lot of people are investing in Bitcoin through cryptocurrency investment so, I definitely love it and want to earn Bitcoin much more to become rich.

It depends , there are people who are interested to trade on weekly basis I.e the week traders while others may be trading for months . Technical analysis will still be applicable to know the right entry and so on.

1) You don't have to physically carry it around. You can ditch the paper or plastic and free up your precious pocket space. 2) More people and places are starting to accept it, from coffee shops, to real estate owners, this is a currency gaining traction and seems to be gaining worldwide acceptance
Key Takeaways. Bitcoin derives its value in the same way any currency does: by fulfilling the six characteristics of money. Those characteristics are: durability, portability, divisibility, fungibility, scarcity, and acceptability. We believe that Bitcoin is superior to any other money that has ever been created.

Last edited:
Well I think I have different desires for bitcoin even though currently I didn't invest into but other one. simply because of there potentials and a value savings for the future.

It depends , there are people who are interested to trade on weekly basis I.e the week traders while others may be trading for months . Technical analysis will still be applicable to know the right entry and so on.
Yeah, this is a true submission. Technical analysis is needed generally even if you are not a day trader. people who you are talking about are actually swing traders. Technical analysis will help you to predict the best entry and the best exit point.

That is actually very true. Technical analysis is very important for any cryptocurrency trader whether you are a swing trader or a day trader. But in this context it is a must for anyone who is a day trader.
You can not be a day trader and not know much about technical analysis, unless you have your way around how to use fundamental analysis in making your trading.

Actually there are several reasons why alot of people engaged into bitcoin even though some don't like it. it's a form of future and long lasting investment that stores your value for a long time.

Actually there are several reasons why alot of people engaged into bitcoin even though some don't like it. it's a form of future and long lasting investment that stores your value for a long time.
Make sure you make proper analysis before concluding that Bitcoin can store your wealth in the future because they are lots of uncertainty that surrounds the use of it.

Yeah, this is a true submission. Technical analysis is needed generally even if you are not a day trader. people who you are talking about are actually swing traders. Technical analysis will help you to predict the best entry and the best exit point.
Yes they are the swing traders but that requires a whole lot of work to do and to be a swing trader indicate that you needs to have a greater sum of money in your trading wallet, because sometimes the market might still drop further before moving to your predicted direction.

Yes they are the swing traders but that requires a whole lot of work to do and to be a swing trader indicate that you needs to have a greater sum of money in your trading wallet, because sometimes the market might still drop further before moving to your predicted direction.
In my own opinion swing trading is better in a bull market. The level of certainty in the bull market is much better and more profitable for swing traders. During the bull market it was actually what I was doing.

In my own opinion swing trading is better in a bull market. The level of certainty in the bull market is much better and more profitable for swing traders. During the bull market it was actually what I was doing.
I believe that's true but at the same time I would like to know about forex , do you think that people should engage in swing trading if they are also trading Forex because there is no always a bull and bearish season in the forex space as I understand.

I believe people have different opinions and reason as to why they invest or love bitcoin may be mine will be different from them. I love bitcoin because of it market value which can makes you rich within a short period of time though it's risky when it comes to investment.

The bull market is virtually profitable for almost every form of trading as this is the period people profit the most and we are all waiting for this period, because the gains during this time is massive

I believe that's true but at the same time I would like to know about forex , do you think that people should engage in swing trading if they are also trading Forex because there is no always a bull and bearish season in the forex space as I understand.
I have stated before that I don't know much about the forex market but at the same time involving a swing trading as a Forex trader is important.
the forex market is also volatile and you need to be emotionally intelligent to succeed.

I have stated before that I don't know much about the forex market but at the same time involving a swing trading as a Forex trader is important.
the forex market is also volatile and you need to be emotionally intelligent to succeed.
Swing trading could be profitable for forex trader in the sense that they could generate some money.
But at the same time there is no guarantee that the price will continue going up and as such proper analysis is perfectly needed here.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back