What's new

Why do you choose to invest in urban settlement??

One reason why I choose to invest in uber settlement is because people living in urban settlement have the money to rent or buy real estate property and it is the best location to invest in real estate.
The main reason why there are many people in the city who are willing to pay high rent is because of their jobs in the city. When we moved to this suburban town I also planned on renting a condo unit for my wife to stay during weekdays so she wouldn't travel every day. But that plan did not materialize because the rental is so expensive.

Yeah they are definitely lots of reasons to invest in urban settlements alot of them that's because they are the major place for trade and business .In urban settlements you can definitely make fortune compared to rural area.

I I like you versi in an urban area because of populations, because urban area is a place where people from different places come together buy start different kind of businesses.urban area is also a place where different companies are located so I prefer to do my business in and urban area because of their populations.

for the fact that the Urban settlement is already developed and makes it more enticing for you to make more profit makes it very decisive for me to invest in it.

The reason is not far fetch because urban settlement has large population and every business put up there will always attract many people to it. However there is competition there

Investing in urban settlement as we all know is very more profitable and viable than investing in the rural settlements. You get a lot of bargaining power for profit potentials there than in the rural areas

The reason is not far fetch because urban settlement has large population and every business put up there will always attract many people to it. However there is competition there
Sure, it is very much on demand for the rich to invest in, and reap higher reward of his real estate investment. The population, development will surely make the inventor the profit.

Sure, it is very much on demand for the rich to invest in, and reap higher reward of his real estate investment. The population, development will surely make the inventor the profit.
It depends on how fast the population development will come .most times rural areas do not have population except during festive seasons .

In urban areas, it is very easy to get people who would buy your properties or patronise you and they won't delay with making payments like rural areas.

It depends on how fast the population development will come .most times rural areas do not have population except during festive seasons .
Yes, some rural areas gave much population that you'll be thinking if its an urban settlement. But the big difference is the development in urban area is better than in rural areas.

Yes, some rural areas gave much population that you'll be thinking if its an urban settlement. But the big difference is the development in urban area is better than in rural areas.
Rural area may have the population but the question is what are the financial strength of the people in the place ? Can they be able to support the business financially.

Rural area may have the population but the question is what are the financial strength of the people in the place ? Can they be able to support the business financially.
You said it perfectly. That's the negative tendency there. The financial strength in the rural area can't be compared to urban area financial stability cos of personalities that lives in the urban side.

Yes, the rent fee in the urban area is whopping. That's why the big investors look out for urban settlement to own an estate building for commercial purposes.
I choose to invest in urban settlement, because off the high population and urban settlements with is any business to invest we have high patronage.

Sure! But that would be when I have enough funds to do so. Currently i live in a rural area now but am planning to live and invest in urban areas.

Investing in urban areas will fetch you a lot of money because it's a concentrated area with lots of booming businesses and people there when compared with rural areas. Also, there are facilities that supports investments and businesses.

Write your reply...what do you choose to investment a urban settlement year in Urban places there are many things that make settlement like hotel etc.

Urban brings the best return of investment than in the rural areas. Real estate investors are simply looking for what's more benefiting.

Every year the number of people who emigrate from rural to urban areas keep rising and this creates demand
For accommodation

Investment in Urban areas quickly bring back profit on your investment especially if you are into real estate business because people huge amount to buy or rent an accommodation.
Post automatically merged:

Investment in Urban areas quickly bring back profit on your investment especially if you are into real estate business because people huge amount to buy or rent an accommodation.

Most people choose to invest in urban areas because of how people are migrating to urban areas looking for works to do and also for industrial purposes.

Well as far as I'm concerned the Urban settlement is already developed which makes it more easier for you to get business opportunities and make money in the process which is why it is good to invest in such settlements.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back