What's new

Why do blogs fail ?

One of the reasons why bloggers fail is that they're not producing engaging, outstanding quality content. With so much content being produced, great content is the minimum bet for getting in the game.
As a result, you can provide your audience with information that they would't be able to access on any other blog.
Some people believe that blogging is just something that can be done on spare time but this is not always the truth because you will be so disappointed to find out that it is something that you will need to give it hundred percent of your attention, when they combine it with something else it becomes a problem

I have read, that there are millions of blogs abandoned online. Every blogger is dreaming about earning thousands and thousands of dollars per month. After working for months or even for years online, he realizes that is not that easy to earn well online with blogs. And then he is quitting his blog. And he is returning to real life and to his offline job.

I have read, that there are millions of blogs abandoned online. Every blogger is dreaming about earning thousands and thousands of dollars per month. After working for months or even for years online, he realizes that is not that easy to earn well online with blogs. And then he is quitting his blog. And he is returning to real life and to his offline job.
This is not usually true there are several reasons behind this the first reason is spammers. You cannot blog while you receive thousands of spam comments on your blog. The second reason for the discontinuity of blogging is offline commitments but generally, you may stop blogging for 2 weeks up to one month until offline commitments are gone then you are back to blogging. The people that are just blogging for getting a big reward are few minorities compared to the big majority that is blogging as passion or free time to share opinions with people.

This is not usually true there are several reasons behind this the first reason is spammers. You cannot blog while you receive thousands of spam comments on your blog. The second reason for the discontinuity of blogging is offline commitments but generally, you may stop blogging for 2 weeks up to one month until offline commitments are gone then you are back to blogging. The people that are just blogging for getting a big reward are few minorities compared to the big majority that is blogging as passion or free time to share opinions with people.
I beleive that the first reason why blogs fail is due to spaming,spaming can make blogs fails another thing is that when you dont have time to update your blogs with good and quality content then your blogs can fail,am a blogger and I archeived all my success through hardwork

One of the reasons why bloggers fail is that they're not producing engaging, outstanding quality content. With so much content being produced, great content is the minimum bet for getting in the game.
As a result, you can provide your audience with information that they would't be able to access on any other blog.
Well, that's one. You can also have the most amazing content but if you aren't getting your SEO and SMO right, there is hardly any progress you would make.

A lot of things will get it going wrong for a lot of bloggers because they put their focus on what blogging will bring at the end of the dy,without looking out to cme up and creat a good content for their audience to benefit from.You will have to gain some credibility from your audience over time,and that is what is mostly lacking.

A blog will fail when you post low quality contents on it. It will be hard to rank high on Google search engine when you have lots of quality contents on your blog. Your blog will receive lots of bounce rate due to low quality contents.

A blog will fail when you post low quality contents on it. It will be hard to rank high on Google search engine when you have lots of quality contents on your blog. Your blog will receive lots of bounce rate due to low quality contents.
True, is there like a site or an application that would help one determine if their content is low quality before posting? Cause I know for a fact that there are certain times you might actually feely your content is of quality only to get the opposite result.

One of the major reasons why most blog fails is because, they want to earn at the spot or immediately without hardwork and consistency, thereby permitting spam and fraudulent activities on the site.

Before starting as as blogger , you need to build yourself by learning how to be a good writer first , trying yourself and building your writing skill on forum sites, some people don't learn but just start blogging and as a blogger , you need tonbe posting quality content.

Running a blog has a lot of things to deal with I feel that one of the major reason why blogs fail is inability to put updated news,or inconsistency

since the forums were so populated, I don't go to blogs either. I rather go to a forum and make a post / reply to others than post on a blog. In my opinion.

One of the main reasons why blogs fail is because the blogs fail to drive traffic. When there is no traffic, the blog does not earn, when the blog does not earn, it will be financially a burden for the owner.

You're right.
The main essence of blogging is to be able to drive traffic with good, quality content. If one fails at that, then the blog suffers.

Starting up a blog online is one of the best way to earn money, but if you are not use to posting quality And attractive contents you'll only waste your time without earning money.

You are right, if you want to earn money online as blogger you first need to know what the audience want, you can not earn a dime online if you are not good at posting quality and helpful content's.

If you are good at entertaining people I believe blogging will be a good idea for you to earn money online, before you can earn a good amount of money you need to know what you are looking out for.

Knowing what the audience want is one of the best way in creating good content , and some prefer using an eye catching news topic to draw people closer to their blogging websites .
You are right, if you want to earn money online as blogger you first need to know what the audience want, you can not earn a dime online if you are not good at posting quality and helpful content's.

Knowing what the audience want is one of the best way in creating good content , and some prefer using an eye catching news topic to draw people closer to their blogging websites .
You are right, if you know what the audience want you can use it to draw their attention in other to earn money, knowing the right content to use is also important.

If you don't have good experience on how to start up a blog you'll definitely lose a lot of money, if you know what you are looking for online you can easily earn money.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back