Why do blogs fail ?

Yaqoob Habib

Bhatti foundation
1000 Posts Club
Jan 25, 2021
USD
$13.0000USD
Biznotes
One of the reasons why bloggers fail is that they're not producing engaging, outstanding quality content. With so much content being produced, great content is the minimum bet for getting in the game.
As a result, you can provide your audience with information that they would't be able to access on any other blog.

I think so, yes. Also, another great factor is the demand or the trend of the content that people produce. The more relevant and more engaging and more relatable the topic of the content is, the more people incline themselves to it. The accessibility of the content, the advertisement or propaganda that people make to introduce content to wider audience, I think , is also a factor.

One of the reasons why bloggers fail is that they're not producing engaging, outstanding quality content. With so much content being produced, great content is the minimum bet for getting in the game.
As a result, you can provide your audience with information that they would't be able to access on any other blog.
Blogs fails because not lack of attention, anything can fail, depreciate or diminish when and if it get less or no attention, this very true.

When a blogger fails to give attention to the blog and contents on it reduces, the blog will fail.

High level of competition is one of the reason why some blog fails. Aspiring blogger who do not do research about the niche they want to enter we end up in a stiff competition. Another reason blog fails is laziness. some bloggers are very lazy they find it difficult to publish unique content. As a result of this, the end up using duplicate content on their website and this attracts Google penalty. You are not the reason is lack of direction, some bloggers don't really know what they are doing, when things like this happens they fails.

There are numerous reasons as to why blog fails but here are some reasons I will pen down, people are not giving their blogs the needed attention and updating with the required information, people are not writing original content, reason why their blogs can't rank on the first page of Google, they just copy and paste other peoples work or write up, blog fails because the owner is not patience.

Even if you’ve only developed an interest in digital marketing in the past month, there’s still a good chance that you’ve come across something that mentioned the benefits of blogging.

The reason most blogs failed is that
You don’t take blogging seriously
As with many other things in life, if you want to have a successful blog, you can’t treat blogging as a hobby or a side project.

Too many people who decide to start a blog make this mistake and end up achieving lackluster results.

Blogging requires you to be consistent and dedicated.

“Many new bloggers only start blogging with the intention to earn which is why they quit after not earning enough within a short period of time. Your main intention for blogging should not just be to earn or make money from your blog but rather to impact lives, establish yourself as an authority and some other valuable things… I don’t think it is possible to make money doing nothing, try to give value, build your trust, gain credibility for yourself and you will reap the rewards.”

Most blogs fail as a result of providing false contents or news. Majority of the blogs these days lacks validation and authenticity before providing contents for people to engage with and some often create gossip blogs when they run out of contents to feed their subscribers with. I think bloggers should always endeavor to verify the authenticity of any news before posting on their blogs to avoid false news.

“Finding your perfect niche is a balancing act between three different factors: How passionate you are about the topic, how passionate other people are about the topic, whether or not you can make money from the topic.This is the same formula top money making blogs use and anything that doesn’t check all three boxes will either take an enormous length of time, incorrigible passion, or both to grow.One tale tell sign that you are in the wrong blogging niche is writer’s block!

Absence of Creativity: As bloggers, we should have the option to be imaginative and thought of novel thoughts all alone. Incredible and effective bloggers don't simply follow the standard, they all have their own thoughts, they are innovative in one structure or the other which is the thing that prompts their prosperity. Numerous bloggers attempt to assemble traffic to their blog utilizing just techniques like blog remarking, social bookmarking e.t.c. Not that every one of these things don't work any longer, they work successfully however are as of now immersed so to make progress all the more effectively you need to concoct something other than what's expected

Most blogs fail as a result of providing false contents or news. Majority of the blogs these days lacks validation and authenticity before providing contents for people to engage with and some often create gossip blogs when they run out of contents to feed their subscribers with.

If you can’t tell me who you are writing for without thinking about it then you need to sit down and work on this right away.The purpose of defining your avatar is to help you write better converting blog posts, emails and sales pages!I should also note that like Darren’s photography blog, your blog may have more than one avatar. As long as they aren’t too distinct it’s not a bad thing.

Yes dear you are very right, to make your blog successful and effective, you need to creat quality in it and also be aware about the demands and requirements of people.
Why people will be attracted towards your blog?
Think about it and then creat accordingly.

There’s a simple reason that most bloggers fail. They give up. They start with big plans and high hopes, but they never budget the time to make it sustainable. They’re set up to fail before they begin.

Blog fails because a lot of people see it has a get rich scheme. A lot of people believe in this crowd mentality that you can make quick money from blogging but without out weighing the option.
For a beginner who want to start blogging, he/she should know the following
1. find a successful blogger who can mentor you.
2. You must have reasonable amount of income
3.the zeal should be there.
4. passion is also there
5. you must be ready to learn new things

I have created my blog on bloggers but I fail to get views for my articles
It is too tedious to write articles every day and I think that blogging need a full time dedication that's not possible in my case due to offline job .
Post automatically merged:

I have created my blog on bloggers but I fail to get views for my articles
It is too tedious to write articles every day and I think that blogging need a full time dedication that's not possible in my case due to offline job .

For every successful blogger that’s out there pushing the benefits of blogging, there are also many, many bloggers who have failed.

Concerning why blog fails, I have to say, there are numerous reasons why blogs fail, and you have mentioned a few in your post. I think blogs fail when they stop producing quality content, bloggers always have to come up with engaging contents

Blogs fall when the owner of the blog is not consistent wait posting of message which are relevant and important to his audience this make, this audience lose interest of the blog and the blog begins to fall.

Newest Directory Listings

WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back