What's new

Why do blogs fail ?

I agree with too much information that I stop reading when my mind is overwhelmed. Another boring blog is the very long blog that would take me 15 minutes to finish and understand. I prefer short blogs that I can read for 5 to 10 minutes only. I feel it is a waste of time to read long blogs even if it is very informative.
I have a blog. Actually it is not fully operational yet as I am still building the site. But I do understand what the reader will want in my site. You should think as if a visitor thinks when he visits your site.

The article writing is a skill, which everyone don't have. Some people try to be more Informative, but too much information becomes boring sometimes. Some type of creativity, like funny jokes and phrases in between will surely do the work.
Exactly, it is a skill that not everyone have but like other skills can also be learnt. Many do not care to brush up their writing skills once they start blogging. They just go in unprepared and starting writing, hence they fail to place their write up in ways that would attract and captivate their audience

Running a successful blog I must say is not like taking a walk in the park. This is a very serious and important activity that requires nothing short of your whole attention to see it become successful

I agree with you. Apart from writing good articles, a blog owner must also focus a lot on SEO aspect of the blogging. A blog owner must continuously market his blog in the online world. He must also make his blog look professioanlly designed. These are some of the main factors that are responsible for success of any blog.
Most times blog fails why because blogger and not consistent in pasting creative information news and message with the is people get tired of the blog and stop patronizing the blog.

Most times blog fails why because blogger and not consistent in pasting creative information news and message with the is people get tired of the blog and stop patronizing the blog.

Well, being able to upload high-quality content requires a lot of dedication. Many people who do not earn money even after a year after creating blogs just abandon their blog all of a sudden when they see that they are not being financially benefited by their blog. Many people start blogs with the aim of making money and making money should not be the only aim of a blogger.

When the blog traffic is low, and the ads for monetization isn't bringing much, and no other alternative to convert the blog into earning type makes the blog to fail at some point.

Blogs fails because not lack of attention, anything can fail, depreciate or diminish when and if it get less or no attention, this very true.

When a blogger fails to give attention to the blog and contents on it reduces, the blog will fail.
In my own opinion the reason why most blocks fails is that most of their owners do not give this blogs enough time nor do they Post articles on the blog and they do not putting any of their resources to make the blog to work.

I think most blogs fail because they are more interested in making money off their blog, than giving their audience quality and educative contents. It's appalling.
I see most of bloggers even earning money blog they just put referral link with really short description, however reader needs a bit explication of different part of site not earn 0,004 ADA each 5 minutes or earn 1 RUB per day these titles will push reader out of article additionnally blog must present some serious opportunities not referral link of faucet sites and brief description this will not even pay hosting.

And one other way that most bloggers fails is that they don't do research before the publish there articles. And most time they don't stay online to reply to visitors comment. And when there is no interaction between the blogger and the visitors, the blogger will not move up

And one other way that most bloggers fails is that they don't do research before the publish there articles. And most time they don't stay online to reply to visitors comment. And when there is no interaction between the blogger and the visitors, the blogger will not move up
Because big majority of visitors comment are not related to topic starter you may find between comments affiliate links or youtube pages or personal facebook pages or twitter follow page and this has nothing to do with subject started with blog even sales of product or sometimes online services providing.

Most blogs fail in the first place because thir owners where amateurs who never should have started such blogs in the first place. They aught to to have learned the rudimentary about blog before Venturing into it

Is there a niche that all the bloggers have not been into already? That shows the level of competition in writing. The only chance you get is to write quality content that will engage the readers for long and keep them coming back for more

One of the major reason why blog fail is just because of the fact that a lot of them are into copy and pasting which all search engine really frowns at in the Blogging Industry

The number reason why blogs fail is because they forget that they're there to first provide value. A lot of bloggers put money first before delivering quality when it's supposed to be the other way round. Once you've built your value portfolio, you'll have loyal subscribers

I think part of what makes blog fail is the inability of the owner of the blog to develop the blog and make it a acheive it supposed goals and many other importance

I think part of what makes blog fail is the inability of the owner of the blog to develop the blog and make it a acheive it supposed goals and many other importance
Yes and in most cases it could be due to laziness. The inability to be consistent in uploading new content on the blog is a huge turn off for viewers.

The only reason for blog failure is people are not patient enough. They expect to become rich overnight from their blogs, which is not happening even if a celebrity starts blogging.

Yes and in most cases it could be due to laziness. The inability to be consistent in uploading new content on the blog is a huge turn off for viewers.
Yeah laziness contributes too and I think no one would even like to visit the blog that there are not information to check or current updates

Blogs fail sometimes due to lack of funds to finance its activities while most blogs fail because of lack of competent hands managing it

Newest Directory Listings

• Featured
Vicky1225
Forums
Clicks
Views
Expand your business scale with over 200 million clean IP addresses, stellar features, and affordable prices provided by 922S5Proxy.
Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
Back