What's new

Why did Elon Musk invest in Bitcoin, why not is own doge coin

I really know that bitcoin has more potential more than dogecoin because bitcoin is the head of all cryptocurrency, so those investors make good market in bitcoin.

He invested in bitcion because bitcoin has value he want to control the volatile of bitcoin, he already owns so many dodge coin why invest in that when he can buy other coins to futher boost his own coin.
Yes he is a business man and must think like one to spread his Investment portfolio around. He cannot influence butcoin the way he did with dogecoin
Post automatically merged:

Yes he is a business man and must think like one to spread his Investment portfolio around. He cannot influence butcoin the way he did with dogecoin
Simply put. He is simply a business man doing what all other business men like himself will do on a good day to take advantage of the opportunities they see

Last edited:
We all do not know the reason but I think the reason he invested in bitcoins was that bitcoins is an official cryptocurrency that is generally accepted by almost all countries of the world, i also believe that bitcoins will be the best payment method for the Tesla car.

Any good business man with interest in cryptocurrencies would invest in bitcoin because it rules the market and Elon Musk isn't any different. He knows the potential of bitcoin and realizes how profitable such investment would be to him.

I feel its also a business strategy on his side. He knows very well the potential bitcoin holds and doge coin is just coming up, it would take some time before doge reaches the moon or starts competing with bitcoin

I am very confident that MUSK won't hold only dogecoin as currently hold about $1.5 billion worth of bitcoin, every whale or cryptocurrencies enthusiasts usually hold bitcoin no matter how small

Elon is not the owner of doge. And he chooses bitcoins for business purpose but he invested in doge coins for investment purpose exclusively. I may be wrong but that's what I thought.

Already such interest around dogecoin and shiba inu coin have made the coins become the main talk or being on the centre of attraction to crypto traders cos of Elon musk influence.

Elon Musk always proves he constantly believes that nothing is ever impossible for him. Now that Elon Musk has actually confirmed that he thought Bitcoin was a good thing He follows through with all his ideas. This unique quality made him the richest man in the world in early 2021. So why did Elon Musk invest in bitcoin
I keep saying we cannot all start creating our own coin because we are rich, imaging wealthy people creating their own currency in your country, its practically impossible, so Elon musk is a business man trying to make a gain.

Elon musk recently caused the crash of Bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies in general. I think the man is very influential in terms of cryptocurrency.

Elon Musk always proves he constantly believes that nothing is ever impossible for him. Now that Elon Musk has actually confirmed that he thought Bitcoin was a good thing He follows through with all his ideas. This unique quality made him the richest man in the world in early 2021. So why did Elon Musk invest in bitcoin
My theory is that animals knows that bitcoin is the most valuable cryptocurrency and the market and so he wanted to kill two birds with a stone that is by investing in Bitcoin and also his own cryptocurrency which is the dogecoin.

I do not believe believe that dogecoin is owned by Elon musk,because if this is actually possible he will have invested in dogecoin instead of bitcoins as you said,he should have even accepted dogecoin as the payment method for the Tesla car.

Bitcoin is the highest crypto currency in the world. Everybody want to benefit from Bitcoin. So even Elon musk want to be part of the good thing. With his status he can control the market. He can make an increase in any crypto currency

One of the reasons why the rich gets richer is because they like to invest in more platforms so doge isn't enough for elon alone I'm sure he'll soon be investing in other coins.

Well he's a business man and what does all business men wants , that's profit....so I think , Bitcoin would make more profit than dogecoin .....that's why cause looking at their price the difference is clear

Never knew Elon Musk owned Doge Coin
Post automatically merged:

Elon Musk invested in Bitcoin because he needs to take control of the market at this very point and also to draw investors towards investing in Bitcoin. I totally understand his strategy towards making things work and to see how powerful his influence can be on an already influential coin.
I think one of the reason He invested in Bitcoin is thst he wants to dictate the movement and flow of the market,and it has been shown,by the value bitcoin has gain over sometime.And this has also helped other coin to appriciate as well.

Everybody want to invest on bitcoin than any other cryptocurrency in the world which coin is the highest cryptocurrency in the world with the most value so everybody want to invest in bitcoin that is why I think he is investing much of bitcoin what I think right now he is investing or his cryptocurrency

Elon musk is one of the major whales in the crypto currency exchange Business that are manipulating the market so I'm not really suprised when the man left dogecoin and invested Bitcoin

That's also my question to Elon musk. Why not in dogecoin did he bring the $1.3 billion? I think if it's in dogecoin, the price of dogecoin should have been in $10 per dogecoin. Until now dogecoin is struggling to reach $1. The all time high it reached was at 0.68 dollars. He can still transfer his billions of Bitcoin to dogecoin if he really wants to.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back