What's new

Why did Elon Musk invest in Bitcoin, why not is own doge coin

He actually have investment in dogecoin too ,there was a time he even posted in his Twitter account that he is holding some amount of dogecoin ,so I think there should be no worries about that as he is holding some amount of the coin

I think Elon Musk invest in Bitcoin because he believes that the cryptocurrency can big quick results and profit for him. I don't think it is Elon Musk that owns Dogecoin, probably he has large stake in the cryptocurrency.

He knew that Bitcoin has more potential than Dogecoin. Dogecoin hasn't even surpassed the like of Ethereum and Litecoin. Moreover, Bitcoin is like the poster boy of cryptocurrency so it's only befitting to invest in Bitcoin.

You are absolutely wrong with the notion that the dogecoin is owned by Elon Musk. The leading memecoin just enjoys the backing of Elon Musk. . In a recent news, he was seen supporting dogecoin.

He knew that Bitcoin has more potential than Dogecoin. Dogecoin hasn't even surpassed the like of Ethereum and Litecoin. Moreover, Bitcoin is like the poster boy of cryptocurrency so it's only befitting to invest in Bitcoin.
The cryptocurency market trading is such that the market forces always determine how the value will swing most times.And that is the reason most whale investor would want to invest their money in huge volume to get a large return,especially in popular coin.

I have heard that Elon Musk owns dogecoin and
It's not always true. I used the Google and I found out that dogecoin isn't owned by Elon Musk. He is a bitcoin enthusiasts and that's why he invested heavily on bitcoin.

At the time he did this, hee was aware of the fact that bitcoin has and influence over other coins, and that is a major reason why he decided to influence bitcoin because it will lead to increase in other prices of coins.

One of the popular narratives that is going around social media that Elon musk is the owner of Doge is actually not true. She just happens to be a fan of the project but at the end of the day everybody can understand that bitcoin is the ultimate.

The point is that bitcoins is an official cryptocurrency and is very strong compared to other cheaper cryptocurrency , Anyone who is really interested to invest hugely in the cryptospace will always choose Bitcoin.

Elon is invested in both bitcoin and in dogecoin. There are many conspiracy theories claiming him to be the founder of BITCOIN. But he is a constant advocate for free markets and digital currency. His tweet has just made Dogecoin skyrocket. He is a great man, can sway the entire market with a single tweet. I do follow him closely and do invest according to his tweets.

Elon Musk is just a smart investor. He didn't own the dogecoin but he is also a whale of the dogecoin because has as invested substantial amount of dogecoin recently.

Elon Musk also have investment around Dogecoin and perhaps Elon Musk is not the owner of dogecoin. I don't know where you get your information from ,that information is not correct at all.

WE all know that bitcoin is the fasting growing and the most popular cryptocurrency in the world right now, it was a good idea for him to invest in bitcoin than dogecoin, we all know that dogecoin is still a low-value coin, he can't invest so much money on it

Elon musk has a substantial amount of money that he has invested into Bitcoin. He has always loved doge coin because he claims that he loves the community and the fact that they are environmentally friendly.

Elon Musk is not the owner of doggy coin because the owner is not anonymous and it's what everybody should know and you could get it on internet. so it is based on the choice of Elon Musk.

Elon is invested in both bitcoin and in dogecoin. There are many conspiracy theories claiming him to be the founder of BITCOIN. But he is a constant advocate for free markets and digital currency. His tweet has just made Dogecoin skyrocket. He is a great man, can sway the entire market with a single tweet. I do follow him closely and do invest according to his tweets.
That is usually what you get when a big whale investor has interest in a particular investment,and loys of persons would buy into their narative about the projections they are putting up based on the market process.

Elon musk he is a good investor and had a good sense in market, he knows very well how to manipulate coins price, first he did with dogecoin, before he invest in dogecoin,
Dogecoin price very low but after he use all his influence and give the boost to rise up dogecoin price,now he is trying to use the same strategy with bitcoin.

Elon musk he is a good investor and had a good sense in market, he knows very well how to manipulate coins price, first he did with dogecoin, before he invest in dogecoin,
Dogecoin price very low but after he use all his influence and give the boost to rise up dogecoin price,now he is trying to use the same strategy with bitcoin.
He is one of the people that knows how to manipulate people's emotion and make a lot of money from it. Whenever he invest in any cryptocurrency he will start promoting it in his Twitter page.

The only thing that made Elon musk invest in Bitcoin is because he knew that the Bitcoin has a lot of potentials. The limited supply of Bitcoin made it possible for bitcoin to surge in the future and it would be a good thing to invest in such promising digital coin.

Elon Musk believes in Bitcoin because he believes in its potential. He's been around enough to know that nothing is impossible, and that's why he's so successful.

He knew that if he could invest in a currency with no physical form, then it would be able to reach new heights. That's why he invested in bitcoin—to see what could happen if it were given the chance to grow without being constrained by physical limitations.

The fact of the matter is that this isn't just about Elon Musk or Bitcoin; it's about how we all think about money as a whole. When we see something like Bitcoin, we should be excited by its possibilities instead of fearful of what might happen if it fails (or succeeds).

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back